Talk

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     

 

 

You suddenly woke up after being jolted up and crashing into Sehun. You opened your eyes and rubbed your forehead, that had hit Sehun's hard shoulder. You looked around confused and noticed the movie had ended. You had a slight headache, a blocked and stuffy nose and not to mention your aching throat. Being sick is fun.. Not!   "Noona, are you okay?" Sehun bent over to look at you in the eyes.    "Yeah, I'm fine." You replied, still half asleep. You didn't know what happened and why you woke up crashing into Sehun but stood up and looked around. The others were all getting ready for bed and laying out their blankets and pillows out over the lounge room floor.    "Goodnight guys." You waved and turned to head up stairs but someone stopped you.    "You're sleeping down here with us tonight." Chanyeol turned you around by your shoulders to face them all.   "What?" You looked around confused, "I thought I was sleeping upstairs?" You turned and pointed to the staircase.   "The heating is broken, so we all have to sleep together to keep warm. You're already sick, so stay down here with us." Suho explained.    "Noona, come sleep next to me!" Sehun patted the free space beside him. You smiled shyly rubbing your arm. You didn't want to sleep next to these monkeys.    "Hyo Jin! Next to me! There is plenty of space for you!" Baek Hyun happily cheered.   "No. She's sleeping on the couch." Kai threw blankets and a pillow down on the couch. You sighed in relief, you were going to sleep in warmth, without hormonal men smothering you.    You smiled up at Kai, thanking him without any words needed. He quickly turned around and headed towards the bathroom down the hall. Not wanting you or the others to see him blushing like crazy.   *Damn it! Control yourself Kai!* He mentally slapped himself as he closed the bathroom door behind him.    "I'll be right back guys." You said as you headed upstairs to get changed and ready for bed. They nodded then continued with their conversations.    As you began to change you suddenly remembered what had happened earlier at Kai's place with his father. Kai's words hit you and a shiver went down your spin, *Why did he tell Mr. Kim I was his girlfriend...?* You pondered as you grabbed your toothbrush and paste. You walked into the small bathroom in Suho's bedroom and began brushing your teeth.    You wondered whether you should ask Kai about what happened earlier, *But if I do he might get angry.. Wait! ... Does this mean I'm going to have to pretend I'm his girlfriend from now on..?! Or.. Hide out here forever..?!* You grew frustrated just from the thought. Everything was becoming more complicated then it had to be. You hadn't realized but you were brushing your teeth like an angry cave man by now. Holding a tight grip on your toothbrush as you scrubbed your teeth roughly. You mouth covered in bubbly paste. You came back out of your deep thoughts when someone knocked on the door.    "Come in!" You called loudly with your mouth covered with paste. Kai open the door and saw you standing there in your unicorn pajama pants and a large white t-shirt. Your hair was in a messy bun, you looked adorable, well until you had spat in the sink. Kai scrunched his face up and looked at you in disgust when you turned to face him. You lips covered with the paste froth.    "Disgusting." Kai crossed him arms, "Not very lady like."    "Whatever." You rolled your eyes and grabbed the towel that was hanging on the rack. You whipped your mouth clean and grabbed your things before turning back to Kai, who was just standing by the door way admiring you.    "What?" You hissed as you glared up at him. You placed your hands on your hips waiting to see what he wanted.    "Nothing." He moved aside making room for you to walk through. You grumbled at him before heading back over to your bag.    "Why are you here?" You asked as you tried to zip up your bag. Kai came over and shoved you aside roughly to do it for you, "Idiot.." He mumbled, but you heard him. You slapped him on the shoulder before standing up and running back downstairs before he could catch you.   *The bastard! He could of helped me zip it up without shoving me.* You rubbed your shoulder that hurt from his rough push.   Your throat began to get itchy so you ran into the kitchen coughing. You poured a glass of water for yourself and drank it in one shot. You throat was no longer itchy, but incredibly dry and a sharp pain came every time you swallowed a little saliva. You continued to pour glasses of water, hoping the pain would ease. But it didn't, *I'll just go to sleep.. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow.* You sighed and rinsed the glass and placed it into the draining board to dry. You turned around and bumped into someone.    You looked up and was surprised to see Kyungsoo. You opened your mouth about to say something but he covered your mouth up with his hand and told you to shh. You furrowed your eyebrows and removed his hand away from you, "What is it?" You whispered, just loud enough for him to hear. He turned around frantically and checked to see if the guys were looking. He quickly grabbed you and pulled you towards the other side so they couldn't see you both. You were confused on what it was he wanted and why he was hiding it. Kyungsoo took one last look around before handing you something.    "Here." He whispered as he grabbed your hand and placed it inside. You pulled it closer to see what it was.    "Medicine?" You looked up at him confused.    "Yeah, it will sooth your throat." He smiled. You looked down at the medicine. Kyungsoo hadn't shown much affection towards you and it was a nice surprise. You were touched by his sweet gesture.   "How sweet.. Thank you." You quickly wrapped your arms around his waist and gave him a tight hug. Kyungsoo had his hands slightly up in the air, unsure of what to do. He slowly wrapped his arms around you also and hugged you back. After a few seconds you pulled back and walked over to the sink.    "Make sure you take this every four hours, understand?" Without looking at him you nodded and opened the bottle. Once you swallowed the sweet, honey flavored medicine down you turned to look at Kyungsoo.   "Why are hiding it from the others?" You had forgotten to whisper and he jumped over to you and placed a finger over his mouth, signaling you to be quieter.   "Because, this isn't my style." He whispered as he brushed his fingers through his fringe, pushing it over to the side. But it just fell back over in place again. You giggled at him before placing the medicine bottle into your pajama pants pocket. His attempts at trying to be tough and manly were gone, he was just a sweet caring puppy in your eyes now.       

 

  It was early morning when you finally had fallen asleep. The monkeys argued over who got to sleep beside the couch, next to you. After much arguing Kai won, well he just silently pushed everyone aside and laid down while the others argued.    You found a comfortable position within seconds and tightly hugged the blanket that was wrapped around you. You were hesitant to fall asleep at first, not wanting to have a scary dream. But gave in quickly, you were too exhausted.       

 

  "Get back here you little !" Your father ran after you down the hall as you raced towards the basement. Which was now your bedroom. You silently ran down the hall, not bothering to scream, there was no reason to wear your voice out. No matter how much you would scream in situations like these, no one ever came to help you. It was simply a waste of a perfectly fine voice box.   You slammed the door behind you but your father placed his foot in the way. You continued to push as hard as you could, but quickly ran out of energy and gave in. You stepped back and placed your hands by your side waiting for the hit. You counted to two, and BANG. Right on time, the slap came. Leaving a very visible red hand mark on your cheek. Your face slowly turned back straight and you stared at your fathers furious face.    Those eyes. They terrified you, yet you felt so much hate towards them as well. No matter how much you were supposed to love your father, you didn't. A heartless monster like him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter