Camping [unedited]

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday has finally arrived and you are busy finishing off your last bit of packing for the camping trip. You took your time, which made Kai more agitated. You weren't happy about this whole, 'go out and be one with nature' crap. Sure, you would be doing fun games and activities, plus all of your friends were going to be there. But still. Nature. Something you have had a bad vibe about from the start. 

"Probably just another bad memory.." You muttered to yourself as you began to zip up your large backpack.  

"Hurry up!" Kai bellowed from down stairs. 

"I'm coming! You impatient .." You muttered the last part to yourself as you struggled with the bag. It was heavy and now you were rethinking of whether to unpack everything. 

"Hyo Jin! Get your down here or we'll be late!" Kai screamed again. 

"I'm not going!" You dropped the bag, you had barely lifted off the ground and threw yourself down on the bed. 

"What?!" Kai's voice squeaked and you could hear him stomping up the stairs angrily. You smiled to yourself, just imagining his face right now was funny for you. You wiped your smile away the minute he entered the bedroom and you stared at the ceiling blankly. 

"What do you mean your not going!?" Kai stood up beside you and crossed his arms.

"I mean. I'm not going." 

"Oh, Yes you are!" 

"I don't wanna!" You whined and wriggled around on the bed. Crawling away from Kai. 

"Come on!" Kai grabbed onto your foot and pulled you back towards him. 

"Let me go!" You squealed and spun around to face him. 

"No!" Kai managed to grab your other foot, even though you were kicking around frantically.

"Piss off you bastard!" You continued to fight him away and scream. You closed your eyes tightly as he tickled you  causing you to giggle loudly.

You opened your eyes, wanting to see where he was so you could give him a nice strong punch in the face. But what you saw shocked you. You stopped fighting with him and stared up at him. He was hovering over you as you lay still on the bed. He lay between your legs, staring at you. He held onto your wrists beside you and you began to panic as to how you had gotten into this position. 


~ ~ ~ ~

 

Kai POV 

At first, I grabbed onto the little pig to drag her with me to school. But my intentions changed once we started fighting. Her cute frightened face and her weak hits made her irresistible to me. Her cheeks were reddening and that little smile of hers didn't disappear. Knowing what I was doing was making her happy was all that I wished for. 

I let go of her legs and grabbed onto her wrist and pulled myself forward. She was shaking her head side to side and kicking my back, since I had forced my way between her legs as she kicked around. I liked this, being close to her like this. It felt good. 

I pushed her hands by her side and stared at her. She quickly realized I had stopped fighting with her and opened her eyes. She was shocked and stared at me. I continued to stare into her eyes. I trailed down to her lips and watched them. She bit her lip and looked away nervously. She looked incredibly y and I couldn't help but feel myself becoming aroused from that little lip bite. 

Her eyes became as wide as saucers and she jumped a little in her spot. I didn't want her to move, and before I could think, I held onto her tighter and pressed my body against hers. The pleasure from this was overwhelming me at this point. She almost looked furious now. She looked down towards my crotch a couple of times, her cheeks reddening. 

And that was the moment I felt like my life was over. 

I was pressing my hard up against her. Not just anywhere, her ... womanhood. I loosened my grip on her and jumped up from the bed. She closed her legs and sat at the edge of the bed silently. I turned away and stared down at my crotch. 

*.. So noticeable..* 

I didn't want to turn back to look at her. All she would see is my little friend down there and she will just be embarrassed and it will become more awkward. Which seems impossible after what just happened.. 

I quickly walked out of the room and headed downstairs. Unsure of what to do or say to fix this most awkward moment of my life, I went to the downstairs bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. 

"Idiot. Idiot. Idiot." I repeated and slapped my cheeks a few times. 

I looked down at the tent protruding out of my pants and sighed. 

"I guess I will have to take care of this.." 


~ ~ ~ ~ 


No Ones POV 


You paced back and forth in the bedroom. Contemplating whether what just happened, really happened. This was the second time he has attacked you with that 'thing'. It made you furious and flattered at the same time, which left you confused. You don't know how you feel which made you frustrated. 

"Hey! We are late!" Kai swung the door open with his phone up against his ear. You jumped in fright before quickly replying, trying desperately to get rid of the awkwardness you felt just from seeing his face.

"I'm coming!" You screamed back. Acting angry, you stomped over to your bag and slung it over your shoulder. This time, surprisingly, you got it up with ease. You dragged yourself over to the door and pushed Kai out of the way. Still acting angry, you ignored him and made your way to the front door.

Kai followed behind you, smiling at you as he spoke on the phone. 

"We are on our way." Kai ended the call and placed the phone into his pocket.

"Who was that?" You asked curiously, spinning around. Completely forgetting how awkward you felt with him.

"Suho. He said they are about to leave. We need to hurry." Kai spun you around to face the door. His touch reminding you of what happened before. You stiffened and quickly ran out the door. But slowed down from the weight on your back.

You both jumped into the car and made your way to school. A long ten minute drive that was filled with nothing but silence. Yay. Once the school was in sight you cursed yourself. Completely forgetting why you and Kai ended up on the bed like that. You weren't going. You didn't want to go. 

"Crap..." Kai just looked at you weirdly before looking out the window. 

The car didn't stop where you usually got off, which was strange. 

"Excuse me. Can you stop the car please?" You asked the driver nicely. But he ignored you. You turned to a smirking Kai and immediately realized this was his doing.

"I'm not getting off in front of the school." You stated, crossing your arms.

"We have no choice. Everyone is on the bus waiting for us." The car pulled up in front of the school gates in no time and Kai jumped out. Younger girls were standing nearby, smiling happily from the sight of him. 

"I hate you!" You hissed as you jumped out of the car. You slung the large back pack over your shoulders as Kai did the same. The girls growled and hissed from the sight of you with their prince. You ignored them and walked over to the bus where everyone was waiting. 

The teacher wasn't happy with the two of you, but didn't give you much of a lecture and hurried you onto the bus. You had planned on sitting with Sung Min, but the sit beside her was taken by Baekhyun. 

"What are you doing here?" You asked him with crossed arms.

"Going camping. Why?" He looked up at you, acting like an idiot.

"No idiot. Why are you in this seat?" You pointed at the seat and glared at him.

"Because, I can." He stated and smiled sweetly towards Sung Min. Fluttering his eyelashes. 

"Hyo Jin!" Kai suddenly called from the front of the bus. You spun around and saw everyone's eyes on you. 

*Thanks a lot you idiot..* 

You quickly walked up to him. "What?!" You hissed. 

"Sit here." He smiled sweetly at you. 

"No." You turned away but suddenly he grabbed your shoulder and pulled you down into the seat.

"Alright. Everyone found a seat?" The teacher boarded the bus. 

Kai shoved you across against the window and smiled at the teacher. The teacher smiled back and turned to a not so happy you.

"Hyo Jin. If you weren't so late.. Then you would of gotten a seat with your friends." The teacher began to walk up to the back of the bus, to keep an eye on the trouble makers. Who just happened to be all of your friends. Thanks to Kai, you were sitting at the two front seats. 

"This is going to be a long trip.." You grumped to yourself as you sat beside a grinning idiot.
     

~ ~ ~ ~ 


After only half an hour into the drive, you had fallen asleep. You were tired and extremely bored. You could hear all of the laughter from the others. It only made you grumpier. You wanted to have fun with all of the guys. But no. You were stuck up the front of the bus with Kai. Just to avoid any conversation with him, since the scene from this morning hadn't left your mind, and probably never will, you decided to sleep.

You felt a sudden jolt and you opened your eyes. The bus was still moving along the never ending highway and seemed to be fine, so you closed your eyes again. But once again, you were jolted. This time you could sense what it was. The grinning idiot.

"What?" You groaned and slowly rubbed your eyes.

"Let's play a game." Kai replied smirking. 

"No." You couldn't believe he woke you up for this.

"I didn't ask. I'm telling you, we are playing a game." 

"But I don't wanna." You whined and glared at him. The image of him hovering over you, pressing his damn hot body against yours came back, you quickly looked away nervously and felt your cheeks blush. 

"But I wanna." 

"I don't care."

"Please." You clenched your fists from his never ending annoying voice and looked out the window. You weren't in the mood to play any games with him. You just wanted to sleep. You ignored him for a few moments. You slightly turned to see what he was doing, you were surprised he wasn't still bugging you about it. You rolled your eyes and looked away when you saw him with his index finger up to his lips and he had a strong thinking face on.

"I know!"  Kai suddenly exclaimed. 

"What?" You looked at him with a very uninterested face on. 

"Truth or dare." 

"I told you I'm not playing any damn games with you." 

"No you didn't. You said no." Him and his smart comments were getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter