Kiss? [unedited]

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day. Lunchtime just began and your busy at your locker, putting back all of your books. 

"Hey!" Kris calls. You place the last book inside your locker neatly, after spending a good five minutes cleaning it out. You liked mess, but not to the point it looked like a bomb had crashed inside it. 

"Hi." You smiled and turned to face Kris. 

"Why didn't you go with someone? You could of gotten hurt." Kris messed your hair up playfully.

"I'm fine." You rolled your eyes and turned to leave. But someone was blocking your way. 

Kai. 

"Kai. What are you .. d-doing h-here?" You began to stutter once you met his eyes, burning with anger and what looked like, a hint of jealousy. 

Suddenly an arm found it's way around your waist. You gasped and found yourself being pulled into Kris's tall, strong body. Kai's eyes widened at the sight as he glared at Kris. The atmosphere became so intense, you found yourself holding your breath.

"Hyo Jin. Come with me." Kai looked right into your eyes. You wanted to follow him, but here was Kris, desperately holding onto you. You couldn't just leave your boyfriend to go with Kai. 

*He has to understand that.* You thought to yourself. 

"Hyo Jin." Kai repeated sternly. You couldn't tell, but he was shaking like crazy. Kai didn't want to be proven wrong, if you were to leave with Kris.

*She has feelings for me.. I know she does!* Kai clenched his teeth tightly. *I know she does..* 

"I... Um..." You looked up at Kris and back at Kai a few times. Kris stared at Kai, whilst Kai's eyes were fixed onto yours. You didn't know how to respond to this. Why was Kai making things difficult for you all of a sudden.

*That's the reaction I needed..* Kai smirked and looked back at Kris. 

Kris's confidence hit an all time low once he saw Kai smirk. You stuttering and not answering is something he was hoping you wouldn't do. 

*Is it so hard to answer..?* Kris became frustrated with the wait, so broke the silence himself.  

"Back off mate. She doesn't want to go with you." Kris gave one last glance to Kai before swiftly turning around, pulling you along with him. You turned to Kai and gave him an apologetic look. His smirk had disappeared and fury now appeared.

He wasn't going to give up that easy. He reached out and grabbed onto your wrist. Yanking you towards him. Unfortunately, it was your cut wrist. The yank he gave you hurt like crazy and you screamed out in pain. 

You became annoyed with this whole situation and gave Kai a good glaring before turning to Kris. Who was trying to take a look at your wrist, that you were tightly holding onto. 

"Hyo Jin.. I'm sorry." Kai took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter