Protector [unedited]

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The weekend has finally arrived and you head off for work at the cafe. It seemed the customers were never ending. Once you finished serving one customer, another three would enter. Many customers left complaining about the slow service. But you didn't mind, just less stress for you. 

Once the evening arrived, Mr. Lee put up the closed sign. Being a Saturday, you both had to do your weekly clean up. Scrubbing the story from top to toe. It took a good three hours to do. Mr. Lee was exhausted, so you told him to head home and that you would finish it up by yourself. He was too old to be doing such excessive and physical work. 

After a little bit of arguing, he finally gave in. You only had to mop the floors and finish a few dishes by this time. He handed you the keys and told you everything you had to do before leaving. It was your first time closing up the store. You were nervous about how dark and cold it was getting so quickened your pace. 

Finally you could leave. It was just past 10 o'clock and the streets were empty and dark. It was quite spooky, and your fear of monsters crept back. The wind was picking up and the noise of it brushing through the trees above, frightened you. You double checked the door, to make sure you had locked it. Once you were sure you had locked it up properly, you turned around and walked out by the street.

You looked around a bit before crossing the street and walking home. You were happy your house was so close. You were tired, cold and scared. At least the safety of your home was only a few minutes away.

Suddenly you heard something behind you. You stopped in your tracks and turned around, but nothing was there. Your heart began to race, you didn't know what or who it was, but you were sure it wasn't out to give you a smiley face balloon. 

You searched through your bag for your phone, to give you a little light. And just maybe, use it to call for help. But you were hoping and praying that what you heard was just a stray cat. You looked down at your phone and saw your battery down to 1%. 

"Crap.. This won't even last a minute.. " You muttered to yourself before holding it out in front of you.

As you slowly walked down towards your street, your phone battery died. You cursed yourself and your bad luck and tossed your phone back into your bag. You heard someone's footsteps behind you. You quickly started to jog. 

*Please be a cat. Please be a cat.* You prayed to yourself as you frantically made your way towards your street.

You were only fifty meters away from the corner of your street when someone latched onto you. They yanked you by your shoulders, back into their body. You screamed loudly. But your scream was muffled by the persons hand. 

You wriggled, kicked, punched and screamed as much as you could. They slowly were making their way backwards, dragging you with them.

*Where are you taking me..?* Tears filled your eyes as you desperately tried to free yourself. 

They spun you around and pushed your back against the concrete wall. They placed both of their hands on your shoulders, tightly keeping you in place. You cried in pain quietly and looked up. It was dark and your teary eyes didn't help your vision, but you could clearly see it was a young man. Maybe only a little older than you. He had such an innocent, sweet, good looking face.. Why was he doing this to you?

You tried to wriggle free, but he kept you in place. He didn't bother covering your mouth, your voice was shaky and it refused to be heard. He knew you weren't capable of screaming at this point. 

He slowly raised one of his arms up and underneath your neck. He pushed your head backwards and put pressure on your neck. You opened your mouth, trying to take a deep breath. His pressure on your neck was too strong for you to even breath.

You began to panic. Your eyes went wide at the realization that he was choking you. His arm continued to push on your neck, tighter and tighter. It hurt so badly that you felt the walls of your throat touching. You gasped for air, but nothing reached your lungs. 

*I'm going to die.. I'm going to die..* You tried to stop yourself from crying. You needed as much air as possible, and crying wasn't going to help you in anyway. 

"You were warned.." The young man growled. 

Your eyes widened at his words. You were confused and frightened by what was going to happen next. 

*Warned about what?* 

He removed his arm from your neck and finally, let you go. You leaned forward and coughed, gasping for air. You held your throat and rubbed it gently. It hurt to swallow your saliva and you groaned in pain. You continued to take deep breaths. 

You stared at the floor in front of you, concentrating about how you were going to get away. You noticed your bag laying on the floor under your feet. You had dropped it when he had pushed you against the wall. You quickly bent down and picked it up, clutching onto it tightly against you chest.

You looked up at the man in horror and pressed yourself up against the wall. Desperately trying to keep space between the two of you. He smirked and stepped closer. 

"N-no. S-stay a-away!" You stuttered and shook your hand at him. Trying to make him stop. But he somehow found amusement in it. Chuckling to himself as he stalked over you. You shrunk underneath him and looked up at him with pleading eyes. 

He suddenly wrapped his arms around your back, forcing you forward he crashed his lips onto yours. You bit both of your lips hard. He growled as he and bit your lips, trying to force his way in to your mouth. But you refused to let him enter. You shook your face side to side, in desperate attempt to force him off of you. 

And..

It worked..

You found strength in your arms and pushed him backwards. Now was your chance to run. You ran as fast as you could. Screaming loudly, even if it hurt your throat. You needed to be heard. You could hear him chasing after you, panting. He was getting closer and closer. 

Before you knew it. He had you locked between another wall and himself. You screamed and hit his chest as hard as you could. You kept your face down and away from his. You didn't want him to kiss you again. 

"Hey!" A familiar voice screamed loudly. 

The man stopped fighting with you and turned to look at the person. He let you go. Well more like, pushed you. You fell backwards and your shoulder blade hit the hard concrete wall. You screamed out in pain and slid down, falling to the ground. You wrapped your arms around your body and held your head low. 

"Hyo Jin! Hyo Jin!" The voice called again. This time the person was running towards you. They stopped beside you and fell by your side. You slowly looked up when you felt the warm presence of the person beside you. 

"Kai.." You began to cry and looked away. Ashamed of yourself for being so weak.

Kai placed his arm over your shoulder and pulled you close to him. You pushed him away harshly and stood up from the ground. Your feet were weak and they wobbled underneath you. Your knees gave way and you fell to the ground. Right before you were going to land on the ground, Kai caught you. You leaned your body against his for support. 

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. You didn't say anything. 

"Where did he hurt you?" Once again. You didn't answer.

"Hyo Jin.. Answer me.. Please." Kai pleaded. 

"Nowhere.. I'm fine." You lied. You took a step away from him and looked around for your bag. But you couldn't find it. 

It was gone.

You began to cry when the memory of him roughly attacking your lips came back. You placed your face in your hands, trying to hide the tears that were falling.

That was when you felt strong, protective arms wrap around you from behind. You didn't push him away this time, you liked him holding you like this. 

"Hyo Jin. Tell me what he did to you." Kai spoke gently, he removed his arms from around you and turned you around to face him. 

"Just.. J-just.." You didn't know what to tell him. The part where he had pushed you up against the wall? The part where he had choked you? The part where he had kissed you? Or the part when he had chased you? All were just as frightening as each other.  

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter