Missing [unedited]

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your second activity was about to begin and you and your new partners, Lay and Tao, were getting ready. You weren't too excited about this one either. It was hiking. It had too much walking, climbing and carrying a large bag for no reason for you to even think of this activity as being fun. The whole idea was tormenting. 

You were busy packing your necessities into your back pack when someone suddenly threw a large water bottle inside. You looked up and saw Tao standing there. 

"My bag is full." He stated. 

"I'm not carrying this." You threw the bottle back at him and he stumbled back as he caught it.

"Fine. I'll make Lay carry it then." Tao turned around and screamed loudly in fright, scaring you.

"I'm not carrying it." Lay stated coldly. 

"Fine fine! I'll carry it myself!" Tao raised his hand up in defeat and stomped away. You chuckled before turning your attention back to your back pack. You closed it tightly and tried lifting it up over your shoulders, but it was too heavy. 

"Here." Lay dropped his bag to the ground and grabbed your bag from you. 

"What are you doing?" You asked confused. Lay slung your heavy bag over his shoulders and tied up the belt around his waist for support. 

"I'll carry this. You carry mine, it's light." He said, pointing at his bag on the ground. You didn't bother arguing because it was pointless. You lifted his bag with ease and placed it over your shoulder. You jumped up a few times to get comfortable.

"Why is it so light?" You asked surprised.

"I don't pack a bunch if junk like you and Tao that's why." Lay stated before walking away.

"I didn't pack junk! I packed the stuff I need!" You protested as you ran after him. 

"I saw you pack a bunch of snacks and three large bottles of water!" Lay scoffed and looked at you, as you both walked together.

"In case of an emergency!" 

"What kind of emergency will we need two packets of M&M's, three Mars bars and three large bottles of water?" Lay asked, raising an eyebrow. You paused for a minute to think, before sighing in defeat.

"Ugh whatever! Just in case." You walked a little faster but Lay quickly caught up to you.


~ ~ ~ ~


"Do you really think it was a good idea giving Tao the map now?" Lay asked tiredly.

"He said he was good with maps." You shrugged as you slowly followed Tao up a rugged steep hill side.
 
"I think I found it!" Tao screamed from up ahead. *Finally. We found that damn flag.* 

"Really?!" You called back excitedly. You ran ahead, but almost slipped on a loose rock. Lay as behind you and held you up by your bag, keeping your balance.

"Are you alright?" Lay asked worriedly.

"Yeah.. Yeah I'm fine." You stood up straight and wiped the dirt from your pants.

"Never mind!" Tao called again. 

"Aish.. This guy.. seriously.." You sighed and began to walk slowly again.

Tao came running back down towards you both. You couldn't believe after two hours of hiking to the top of a Mountain he still had so much energy.

"I need to pee. Wait here." Tao said as he dropped everything on the ground.

"Ah~ finally!" You dropped your bag and collapsed to the ground. Laying down and leaning your head on your bag like a pillow. Tao ran off to find somewhere to do his business, while you and lay sat in silence. You closed your eyes and took deep breaths, enjoying the clean fresh air.

"When are you telling Kris?" Lay suddenly asked.

"Telling Kris what?" You opened your eyes and looked at him.

"About Kai." 

"What's there to tell?" You eyed him. You had already explained why nobody could know about you and Kai living together and yet he was asking again.

"I know he was with you last night." Your eyes widened in surprise. *Damn Kai this is all your fault!*

"H-how do you know?" You stuttered nervously.

"I saw Kai leaving your tent this morning." 

"D-D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter