Stay Away [unedited]

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Flashback 


8 hours before the accident


"How's your face?" Your mother smirked evilly at Kris.  

Kris was still badly bruised and swollen after the beating he received in the public toilet. Right before they had stolen you away from him.  Kris ignored her words and got straight to the point. 

"Where is Hyo Jin?" He asked furiously. 

"Don't use that name around me! Her name is Lizzy!" She screamed back.  

"Where is she?" He asked again. Refusing to use your English name. 

"Taken care of." Kris knew very well it didn't mean taken care of like you were alright. More like taken care of like punishment.  

"Why didn't you just listen to me!?" She asked angrily. Almost as if she was putting the blame on him, "You were warned to stay away from the girl! You have Monique and yet you chose that girl?" She let out an ironic laugh before putting on a straight face again, "You have one last chance to decide, not only your fate but hers also, choose Monique or face the consequences." She added. 

Kris wasn't willing to give up on you yet. No way was he going to allow someone to run his life, even if it was your mother. He loved you too much to just leave you for some girl he hated. 

"I choose Hyo Jin." Kris replied strongly.

"Fine.." She sighed, "Monique won't be happy about your decision." 

"I don't care!" Kris screamed, "Just leave Hyo Jin alone! Do what you want with me.. Just leave her alone." 

"Oh.. I will do what I want with you.. Just you won't like how." She replied with a sparkle in her eye. An idea came to her mind. 

*I'll hurt you by using Lizzy..* She smiled.

"Well.. Face the consequences." She laughed. 

Kris glared at her, but became nervous by what she was planning. She hopped into her car, quickly disappearing off in the distance.


End of flashback

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

Your mother- No. The woman clicked her fingers suddenly. The men who were holding you, let you go. You furrowed your brows but in a flash, they were beating up both Kris and Kai. You stood there shaking, unsure of what to do. How could you possible help them? One weak girl against ten men? No matter how strong you believed you were, you were no match for them.

You suddenly found yourself down on your knees in front of her. Bowing your head low as you begged her to stop them. To stop the men from hurting the two boys you cherished a lot. Begging her to forgive you, even if you still weren't sure what you did wrong. 

She clicked her fingers. Tired of hearing your desperate screams. The men stopped almost immediately. You turned and saw both the boys coughing up blood and groaning in pain.

The woman slowly bent, and squatted down in front of you. Staring directly into your watery eyes.

"It's not over yet.." She whispered in English. 

She smiled before standing straight. The men followed her out, leaving the door open for the three of you to leave on your own.

It's not over..? 

Just a moment ago she said she would leave me alone.. Why is it not over..? 

Wait.. If she will leave me alone.. Who?- 

Kai quietly called your name, but his voice broke by the end, coughing up a little more blood. You quickly got up and ran to his side. You grabbed his arm but he just winced in pain. You weren't sure what to do and turned to see Kris in just as a bad state as Kai. 

Kris slowly stumbled to his feet, swaying and crashing into the wall. The rattling sound of the loose sheet of metal echoed through the warehouse. Kris didn't even look at you. With his head held low, he held tightly onto his stomach as he made his way to the open door. 

You stood up with Kai quickly following after. You were about to run after Kris, to call him back. But he suddenly stopped walking, he turned his head and looked over his shoulder with a cold glare.

"Stay away!" He screamed. 

You froze immediately. His frightening tone scaring you to the bone. You watched him with sad eyes as he continued to stumble away until he was out of sight. Kai reac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter