Friends

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"What movie are we watching?" You asked curiously as you looked down at the choices that were laid out on the coffee table.

"Por-." Baek Hyun was quickly cut off when Kai covered his mouth with his hand. 

"Shut it!" He hissed.

"I was just joking!" Baek Hyun defended himself immediately when Kai removed his hand.

"How about this one?" You picked up a cop movie that looked interesting to you and waved it in front of Kai. Kai tried to see what it was but you continued to wave it as he tried to see what the movie was, he looked cute as he struggled to read it. You chuckled to yourself and waved it at a hectic speed, unreadable for anybody.

Kai held your wrist and stared at you, making you nervous. You looked away and pulled your hand away from him. He let you go reluctantly before snatching the movie from you. Kai looked at it then back at you questionably.

"Are you sure?" He asked smirking. He knew you get scared easy, and you obviously didn't know what this movie was about. 

"Yes." You stated coldly and glared at him before snatching the movie back from him. Cops sounded interesting, so you wanted to watch that one. What was bad about that?  

"Okay." Kai shrugged and leaned back on the couch, "Guys we picked a movie!" He called the rest in from the kitchen. 

"What ya pick?" Chanyeol jumped over the back of the couch and slid down in the large space you had left between you and Kai. Kai wasn't happy that he had been separated from you and kicked Chanyeol. Chanyeol turned to him angrily and quickly got the message Kai was giving him.

"Cops." You stated. Chanyeol ignored Kai and quickly turned to you, smirking. He knew Kai rolled his eyes and was now glaring at him. 

"Popcorn!" Kyungsoo placed two large bowls out on the coffee table. They were over flowing with glorious popcorn and you quickly lifted one up and placed it on your lap. 

"You have to share." Suho reached out to grab it, you harshly slapped his hand away.

"Mine." You simply stated before stuffing a large mouthful into your mouth. Suho chuckled at you and gave in to your adorable self. 

"Pig." You heard Kai whisper and you turned and glared at him.

"I want to sit next to Noona." Sehun suddenly slid down from behind the couch pushing Chanyeol off. 

"Yah!" Chanyeol yelled at him as he rubbed his back. Sehun had given him a small kick to get him to move. Chanyeol opened his mouth to say something but was quickly interrupted.

"Shut it Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo stated, he had his back turned to everyone as he placed the DVD into the DVD player. Everyone chuckled to themselves as they watched Chanyeol look back at Kyungsoo with wide eyes. These guys had been friends for a long time. No wonder Kyungsoo knew Chanyeol was going to start whining and complaining even before he got to speak. 

The movie began to play and everyone found their own places in the large lounge. You silently forgave Sehun by placing the popcorn on his lap. He looked at you shocked before smiling to himself and just going along with it. You didn't want to be angry at him, or any of the others any longer. Apart from Kai of course, you still hadn't gotten over him following you earlier.

It was ten minutes into the movie and Kai was unhappy with where he was sitting. He continued to look over to you and got jealous of the others. Chanyeol sat on the other end beside you, Baek Hyun was seated on the floor at your feet and Sehun was separating you and Kai. While Kyungsoo and Suho took the other single couches to themselves.

Kai had had enough of this position and suddenly stood up. Startling everyone.

"Move." Kai demanded as he stared down at Sehun.

"Why?" Sehun glared up at him. 

"Because I want to sit there. My house. My rules. So move." Kai crossed his arms and cocked up his eyebrow, waiting for Sehun to move.

"No. I'm happy here." Sehun stated and grabbed a small handful of popcorn and placed it in his mouth.

"Just sit Kai. You're annoying me." You stated as you leaned over towards Chanyeol, trying to see the television which was being blocked by him. 

"Yeah, sit Kai. You're disrupting us." Kyungsoo added as he continued to watch the television.

"Just move." Kai ignored everyone's whines and kicked Sehun's foot lightly.

"Ahh!! Fine! I'll move!" You suddenly screamed and stood up from your seat. You quickly jumped over Baek Hyun carefully, not wanting to hit his head, and plopped down onto Kai's spot, "Now sit!" You hissed at Kai, but quickly turned your attention to the television when you heard loud tyre screeches come from the speakers. You were missing out on a car chase and it was all Kai's fault. 

Kai quickly shoved you aside, pushing Sehun down into your old spot and sat down back in his spot. Everyone looked at him in disbelief as he grinned to himself.

"This is better." He placed his arm over your shoulder and reached for the bowl with the other. He picked up a few and placed them in his mouth, chomping on them happily and he pulled you closer. 

You rolled your eyes and tried to pull away from him, but he held you tightly. Suddenly there was a loud scream echoing from the speakers. You jumped and squealed. 

Your eyes were tightly shut and you slowly looked up when you felt the body you were holding onto shaking. You looked up quickly and realized you were hugging Kai's chest as he laughed at you. You quickly let him go and pushed him away. Everyone was looking at you both but quickly looked back at the television when you turned to look at them.

You tried to forget what had happened just now as you calmed yourself down with some deep breathes. The movie was intensifying again and you were leaning forward slightly as you were getting drawn into the action happening. Kai couldn't hide his smile, he placed his arm back around your shoulder and hugged you tightly, you were just too cute. You didn't even notice and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter