Sleep Over 3

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

 

  "Hello father." Kai's voice was cold and quite frankly, frightening. You had never seen him look so agitated and angry as he did right now.   "Hello son." You quickly turned to Mr. Kim. His voice was just as cold as Kai's, with a slight bit of sarcasm showing, but he kept a poker face. His eyes turned from Kai's suddenly and you became nervous. He looked at you so intensely it gave you a bad vibe. Almost as if you had seen those inflamed eyes on someone before. It gave you a familiar and scary vibe, you didn't like it.    You looked down almost instantly and bowed politely. Almost like a reflex after looking him in the eyes. You looked up slowly and saw Kai's eyes glued onto you. You could see he wasn't happy but ignored it. You looked up at Mr. Kim and he seemed to have softened, he didn't look so scary anymore and you loosened up a little.    "Hello." He smiled. His sudden mood swing made you nervous again. Your body stiffened almost instantly after seeing that obvious fake smile planted across his face. You slightly smiled back and nodded your head slightly, not wanting to give a bad impression. You tried to find your voice but you were so nervous, nothing came out.    "Come on." Kai grabbed your hand tightly and pulled you towards the door. But Mr. Kim took a step across. Blocking your way. Kai's grip tightened and you placed your hand over his, gently trying to loosen his grip. It worked and he slowly loosened his grip, but didn't let go.   "Move." Kai glared at his father.    He turned to Kai and his smile he had a moment ago disappeared. He looked down at your hands that were intertwined together tightly. You lowered your head, afraid and nervous. You had no idea what to do. You just kept quiet and let Kai take the lead this time.    Kai watched his fathers eyes closely and noticed him staring at your hands tightly holding each other. He held you tighter, almost afraid you were going to disappear that instant from his fathers laser like eyes. He slightly pulled on you, you followed his lead and he placed you slightly behind his back, without letting you go. You looked up over his shoulder and watch his intense glare on his father. You were no longer nervous now, you were terrified.    "Who is she? Your girlfriend?" He asked, turning to you smiling again. That smile. It wasn't right. It was almost as if it was fake. His mouth showed happiness whilst his eyes showed anger. You looked deeply into his eyes, almost as if you were being hypnotized. You quickly came back to reality and lowered your head. You squeezed Kai's hand tightly.    He turned slightly to face you and saw how scared you had become. This vibe you were getting from Mr. Kim scared you more then your dreams, you wanted to run away and hide but you knew there was no escape here. Kai squeezed your hand tightly in return. Almost as if he was reassuring you everything was going to be okay.       "Yes. Problem?" You looked up at Kai in shock. He just told his father that you were his girlfriend. Girlfriend. You couldn't believe it. What was this idiot thinking?!   *Doesn't Mr. Kim know about me living here..? Mrs. Kim would have told him about it though.. Would'nt she?* Mr. Kim would surely find out that I'm just staying here sooner or later anyway. Why was this jerk lying!?   "No. No. No problem. Just wondering why you would choose a ty girl like this.. Did you find her at a corner or something?" Mr. Kim had a dirty smirk on his face. You couldn't believe such words just came out of what had looked like a sophisticated middle aged business man. Kai's grip on your hand became so strong you could feel your blood circulation stop. You looked up and saw the anger he has been holding back was about to explode.    "Shut up. She's mine. So don't bother." Kai pulled you up against his body and wrapped his arm tightly around you. With no intention's of letting go. Suddenly a loud tooting from a car was heard.   "We are leaving." Kai said coldly as he pulled you along with him past his father.    Kai pulled you along, still holding tightly onto your hand. Your hand was becoming bright red and the pain was almost unbearable.    "Kai.. Let me go now." Your innocent and quiet voice hit him and he quickly let you go. You stopped walking and looked at your hand, you began to rub it gently trying to ease the pain. Kai turned and looked down at you, he could tell you were not only in pain but upset. After what had just happened, who wouldn't be?!    Kai's father thought you were a e. Which was ridiculous because you were in your usually wear, sweat pants and a large jumper with sneakers. What was it that you were wearing that made him think that way of you..? But maybe Mr. Kim was right.. It's not the first time someone has thought that of you. Everyone at school and even Kai did when you woke up in his bed. Which you still can't explain how you ended up there, you just assumed you slept walked that night. Maybe you did look 'easy', maybe you did dress ty, maybe it was your attitude. You sighed and tried to hold back the tears that had formed in your eyes from your harsh thoughts.    Kai saw your reddened eyes and the tears that had threatened to fall. He wanted to drop your bag and lift you up into his embrace and not let go. But he didn't want to feel that way.   *It's 'cause she's crying that's all.. That's why I feel this way. She's crying.* Kai convinced himself that was the reason and turned to walk off. No matter how much he wanted to turn around and grab you, he held back that urge.    You saw Kai's feet disappear from your sight. You closed your eyes tightly and took a deep breath. You could hear the monkey's in the limo up at the gates calling for you and you quickly lifted your head and smiled. You had to hide your tears, you didn't want Kai or the others to see you so vulnerable. You have to hide it. Just like at school. You had to be strong.    "What took you so long?" Chanyeol had the top half of his body hanging out the window as you and Kai approached the car.    Suho pulled him back inside by the collar and opened the door for you both. You couldn't help but chuckle at his adorable and shocked face when Suho pulled on him to go back inside. Kai climbed in first and sat beside Kyungsoo and Suho while you climbed in and sat in the middle of Sehun and Chanyeol.    You were almost half way back to Suho's place and nobody had said a word. The atmosphere was tense and silent. You glanced over to Kai but he just had his eyes on his phone, he seemed to be texting someone important. Chanyeol cleared his throat loudly and moved in his seat a little. Awkwardly trying to get rid of the silence. Everyone turned to him and waited to see what he had to say.   "So.. What happened between you two?" He looked back and forth from you and Kai with a awkward smiled across his face.    "Nothing." Kai stated bluntly before quickly turning back to his phone, trying to ignore the looks he was getting.    "Sure~." Baek Hyun nudged Kyungsoo's shoulder, a dirty grin formed on his face. The others began to chuckle and blush from their dirty thoughts. Kai glared at Baek Hyun and turned to you. You looked around confused on what was going on.   *She's clueless.. That idiot.* Kai quickly lowered his head to look at his phone again, hiding his smile from the others.    Dirty thoughts began to take over his mind and he lightly blushed, *Damn. Thanks a lot Baek Hyun.* Kai looked up at Baek Hyun who was now, laughing hysterically clutching his stomach with Kyungsoo. Kai couldn't reach Baek Hyun, so hit Kyungsoo instead.    "Yah! What was that for?" Kyungsoo rubbed the back of his head and glared at Kai. Kai just smiled proudly and turned his attention back to his phone.       

 

  After ordering pizza for the monkeys, who by the way were having a wrestling competition in the lounge room, you sat down at the dining table watching them jump and hit each other.   *So childish.* They had moved the couch and everything. Something or someone was going to break and you knew it.    Finally the pizza arrived, and the final for the wrestling competition finished. Almighty Kyungsoo won. Even though he is small, he can fight really well. Or maybe his hits just hurt more than th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter