Father [unedited]

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


After the warehouse incident. You and Kai quickly went to the hospital. You were waiting in the room for the doctor to return. Your hands were throbbing from the pain, but you knew Kai was in much more pain then your were. 

The doctor returned and began to bandage your hands while a nurse took care of Kai's injuries.

"Did you report this?" He asked. You shook your head. 

"Nothing to report." Kai stated. 

"Yes it is. You both have quite serious injuries." He replied. 

"It was just a little run in with some angry family members, we won't be seeing them again, it's best not to tell the police." You replied. Kai looked at you worriedly. The way you said family so easily hurt him. That woman, she wasn't family. She should never have been considered your mother in the first place. A mother doesn't do what she did to you.

"But dear, even if they are family, such assault to this extent especially, shouldn't go unreported." He replied worriedly.

"She said she doesn't want to!" Kai bellowed. The doctor became quiet after his outburst and decided not to continue the subject any longer. 

The doctor and nurse finished up yours and Kai's wounds and they quickly left to get the paper work. Kai held your hand gently and asked you if you were alright. You nodded and continued to look at the floor, slowly swinging your legs back and forth as you sat at the edge of the hospital bed. Kai continued to stare at you worriedly. 

You turned to him suddenly but Kai didn't stop looking at you, "Are you okay? They don't hurt do they?" You asked as your hands gently rubbed his bruised cheek. Kai shook his head with a small, warm smile. 

"I'm fine." He replied gently. 

You sighed and just as your hand parted with his cheek, he quickly grabbed it. You stared at him with wide eyes, unsure what he was doing. Slowly he began to lean closer and you closed your eyes. His lips were against yours soon after. Kai's grip unknowingly tightened on your hand. He didn't want to let you go. 

The sweet and simple kiss ended sooner then both of you would of liked, but at the same time, it was perfect. You both leaned each others foreheads together and you smiled by the closeness the two of you had.

"Everything will be alright." He reassured you. You nodded, but inside you worried about what was awaiting for you, your mothers words replayed in your mind. It wasn't the end. 

Kris suddenly came into your mind. Why did he leave like that. Why did he tell you to stay away? You continued to worry out of your confusion and Kai could feel it. 


~ ~ ~ ~ 


The next day you and Kai woke side by side as you usually did. Once you returned home from the hospital yesterday, after dinner the two of you went straight to sleep.

You smiled at him as he mumble in his sleep. You watched him for probably close to an hour. He slowly opened his eyes as the sun shined over his face. He smiled when he saw you staring back at him. 

"Good morning beautiful." You rolled your eyes and turned over, kicking the blanket off of you, you hopped out of bed. You were smiling the whole time but hid it quickly when you turned to face him. 

"Get up, I want to go soon." You said as you turned to your wardrobe. Kai nodded and hopped out also, without any whining. 

You fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter