Guilt [unedited]

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Flashback

Sung Min's POV 

It was the beginning of lunch, Hyo Jin, Lay, Tao and I were walking together to the cafeteria when I received a text message. I pulled out my phone and saw the name I was hoping I wouldn't see today. Yoo Sung. I sighed and locked my phone screen. 

"What's wrong?" Hyo Jin asked me. I quickly looked up at her nervously. I needed to lie. Again.

"Ugh.. Nothing. I forgot to do something. I'll see you in class okay?" 

"Oh.. Okay, bye!" She replied happily while waving. Oh how badly I wished I could be more like her..

I nodded and waved goodbye before heading towards the staircase that lead towards the roof.

I opened the door and entered with ease. I was nervous to see what was waiting for me, but to my surprise, Yoo Sung was alone. Her clique wasn't with her, which is something that I've only seen once before.

"Finally. Took your time." She blew on her hands to warm them up. She must of been waiting for a long time. 

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked as I stood in front of her. 

"What do you think? Hand them over." She held out her hand. It was then that I remembered what she was demanding for. Cigarettes. I quickly opened my back pack and pulled out a packet from my bag. I placed them in her hand and closed up my bag again. 

In order to keep 'peace' with Yoo Sung, she had forced me to buy her cigarettes. The first time I tried, i received a warning from a police officer. From that day onwards, I had to go to my neighbors son who was the same age as me, he was involved in gangs and fighting. He was my only hope. He agreed to give me a packet a day if I gave him what he wanted. . I felt like I had no other choice. So gave in. 

I gave up my ity for a packet of cigarettes , just to give to Yoo Sung. I hate myself for this. 

I'm disgusting.

"Thanks. Did something right for once." She grabbed out a lighter from her pocket before lighting one of the cigarettes. She placed it in between her lips as she placed the packet and lighter into her large purse. 

"Can I go now?" I asked nervously.

"Not just yet." She smirked. Suddenly I received a hard hit at the back of my head. I cried out in pain and turned to see who it was. One of her friends was standing behind me, holding a large metal ruler. Smiling proudly. 

"That's it." Yoo Sung spoke before taking a puff on her cigarette.   

"W-what is?" My voice shook like crazy. I was in incredible pain and terrified, not knowing when the next hit is going to coming swinging towards me. 

"The deal. It's over. Your free to go." She smiled, before taking another puff on the cigarette.

"R-really?" I couldn't believe it. I'm really and truly free!?

"Yup. Now leave before I change my mind." 

Without another thought I quickly ran towards the door. A large smile of relief grew across my face.

"Hyo Jin's next." 

I froze and slowly turned to face Yoo Sung. I didn't want to believe it. She can't be.

"All thanks to you Sung Min." Her evil smile came to the surface. 

"She can't be.." I replied in disbelief.   

"Your cooperation with me, allows me to. I've moved onto the next on my list. Hyo Jin." She smirked. 

"W-Why Hyo Jin?" 

"She's been asking for it the day she involved herself with Kai and Kris." 

"You can't!" I have to protect my only true friend. I can't allow this, "I'm friends with those guys now too. Why not just keep using me?!" 

"I'm done with you. And your no threat to me." 

"And Hyo Jin is?" 

"Not for long." 

 I couldn't believe it.. My freedom only means my best friend will have to face the pain I've had to go through. I don't want this.. Yoo Sung's right. It's my fault. Why did I give in to her so easily!? If I didn't.. This wouldn't be happening right now..

"Now get lost." Yoo Sing hissed as she stomped on her cigarette. 

I quickly turned away and ran down the staircase. I locked myself inside a cubicle in the girls bathroom and cried. 

"Hyo Jin... I'm sorry." I sobbed.  


End Of Flashback


~ ~ ~ ~


History class was about to begin and Kris still hadn't arrived. He had dropped you off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter