I Love You [unedited]

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final Chapter

 

One month later.. 

A lot had happened over the span of a month. Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim filed for divorce and he moved to America permanently. You finally could stay in your own bedroom without having to worry about moving in with Kai, although it wouldn't be that bothersome, he sneaks into your room almost every night anyway. 

Mrs. Kim was busier then ever, her business was going well and she had important meetings and dinners with many people. It was Saturday night and she was out again, leaving you and Kai to yourselves. 

You were trying to watch a drama on television when Kai began to bother you. Touching and poking you for your attention. He even tried sitting on your lap, but you pushed him off right away. You sighed in relief when your drama finally came to an end, you wouldn't have to worry about missing something important if he was to distract you again. 

"Let's call the guys over." You said as you reached for your phone. 

"Why would we do that?" Kai groaned. 

"To have fun." You replied.

"We can have fun without them." Kai said with a smirk.

"I'm not doing that you ert. I'm gonna call them." You stood up and held the phone up to your ear after clicking Lay's contact. 

"Ugh!" Kai wriggled around angrily on the couch. 


~ ~ ~ ~


"Why do they always have to ruin everything!" Kai whined as he followed you around the house. You were trying to tidy the place up a little and prepare some snacks before everyone would arrive, but he was making it a little hard.

"Stop following me around like a lost puppy!" You said tiredly.

"Stop leaving the lost puppy then!" Kai replied with a pout. He wrapped his arms around your waist, giving you a back hug as you poured some chips into a bowl.

"Shut up!" You tried untying his arms from around you but he wouldn't budge. 

A few minutes later and the finally gang arrived. The lounge was completely full. You and Sung Min sat together on the floor, sharing a bowl of chips. Kai was grumpy as he sat in the middle of Chanyeol and Baekhyun up on the couch. Sehun took a seat beside you as he watched the movie in silence. He seemed to maturing a lot. He wasn't as childish as he was when you had first met him.

You looked around at the boys who were enjoying the movie, except for Kai. He glared at you grumpily with his arms crossed. Baekhyun and Chanyeol continued to try and hit each other, with him stuck in the middle like a sandwich. You just grinned up and him before poking your tongue at him.

After two hours, the movie finished and everyone decided to play a game of UNO. 

"Hey! Your cheating!" Kai whined and snatched Xiumin's cards away from him.

"Give them back!" He tried to grabbe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter