Eww

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Your eyes slowly fluttered open and your body ached. You sighed and slowly sat up. You rubbed your eyes and looked down at your bandaged wrist. 

"It was real.." You spoke to yourself. You were hoping what happened was a dream, but no. It was real. Painfully real. 

You turned and saw Kai had already left. You were a little disappointed, but didn't understand why. Maybe it was because you had grown used to waking up with him clinging onto you like a little child every morning.  

You quickly got changed into your school uniform and packed your bag before heading towards the bedroom door. You heard a phone buzzing and noticed your phone on Kai's desk. You quickly picked it up and saw you had just missed a call from Kris. 

You went through your call log and were surprised to see thirty six missed calls and twelve text messages from Kris. Twenty missed calls and a couple of texts from Sung Min, and many missed calls from each of the guys. You placed your phone in your pocket and headed downstairs. 

You didn't want to have to explain to any of them what happened yesterday over the phone. You were going to see them soon at school anyways. They can all wait, right?

 

 


Kai's POV 

 

I woke up extra early this morning to make a special breakfast for Hyo Jin. My mother had already left for work. I asked her where my father was before she left and told me he was on another one of his business trips. I haven't seen him in a long time, I was glad. 

"Yeah, right." I scoffed and poured some pancake mixture into the pan, "Business trip my ." I scoffed at the thought. 

I jumped a little when the pancake mixture sizzled loudly. This was my first time cooking breakfast, other than toast, so I was quite proud of myself to make it this far, I must admit.

"Hyo Jin will like my pancakes right..? I won't give her food poisoning or something will I..? She won't get sick from this will she? ... She better not! I woke up extra early for this!" I spoke to myself as I carefully flipped the pancake over. It folded over and turned into an ugly shape.

"Crap.." I tried to flip it back over the pancake into its original shape but it refused. I became frustrated and began to stab it into pieces. Hyo Jin makes cooking look so easy, why can't I make pancakes without mistakes? 

 

 

 


No One's POV 


You heard loud noises and curses coming from the kitchen. You poked your head inside to see what was going on. You chuckled to yourself when you saw Kai frantically running around the kitchen searching for something. He gave up searching for whatever it was and settled with a large spoon instead. 

He scooped up the messy shaped pancakes and placed them onto a plate gently. He hadn't noticed you standing by the door so an idea came to mind. 

"YAHHH!" You screamed and jumped out. 

He jumped in fright and held out his spoon towards you, who was on the opposite si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter