I'm Fine

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

You were getting really sick of repeating yourself. It felt like you had repeated the same words over and over again but nobody could hear you. 

You and Kai had arrived to school early and he decided to drag you down to his hangout room. You wondered why Kai and his friends had such a place in the school but didn't want to ask. Since you were giving him the silent treatment right now. You slightly forgotten the reason behind ignoring him, but you remember being angry at him, that was a good enough reason for you. 

You entered the room and all of the guys were there. Together. Of course, 'Just my luck..' You thought.

They bombarded you with questions and you had no where to turn. You felt like you couldn't breathe. All five of them lifting up your arms, turning you around checking if you were okay. You were about to explode.

"Noona! Are you sure you are okay? You don't look it." Sehun bent his knees to meet your eyes.

"I told you. Already. For the hundredth time. IM FINE!" You screamed and finally broke free from them. They were startled by your loud booming voice. 

You walked over to Kai, who was calmly sitting on the bright red couch, watching you. You stood in front of him with crossed arms. 

"I'm going." You stated, you gave up ignoring him. You turned to walk out but Kai grabbed your wrist, that of course had the cut. You screamed out in pain. He let go immediately and you gently wrapped your fingers around it.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." He stood in front of you and tried to see if you were okay, but you hung your head low, hiding your eyes. Tears had formed in your eyes from the pain that he caused, you didn't want him to see. You didn't want any of them to see.

"Kai! You idiot!" Kyungsoo pulled him aside and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Does it hurt bad?" Baek Hyun bent down to see your face but you hid it well with your long black hair. You just nodded and turned towards the door to leave. Suddenly you felt your phone vibrating in your pocket. You quickly grabbed it, without checking who it was calling you, you answered.

"Hello?" You asked quietly.

"Hyo Jin! What happened to you!? I've been worried sick about you! Where are you!?" Sung Min screamed on the other line and began bombarding you with many questions. 

"Sung Min, I'm fine. Really." You sighed and sat down on the stool and looked up at the six handsome boys who stood by, watching you closely. You quickly turned your back to them and sat your elbows down on the bench whilst holding your phone up to your ear. 

"Where are you right now?! I need to see you myself!" 

"I'm.. I'm.." You paused and turned to look at the boys. You weren't sure where you were, you were still unfamiliar with the buildings. 

"Where's this place?" You asked Sehun, since he was the closest to you.

"Yah! Who are you with?!" Sung Min asked suspiciously through the phone, but you ignored her. Waiting for an answer from Sehun.

"Why?" Sehun asked suspiciously.

"Because." You didn't have time for another questionnaire. 

"Who's is it?" He pointed to your phone, that was still held up against your ear.

"Ughhh! Don't worry, I'll leave then." You whined and stood up from the stool, "Sung Min where are you? I'll jus-." You were in the middle of your sentence when you passed by Kai to exit, but he snatched your phone from you.

"Kai! Give it back!" You jumped up to reach for it but he held it up against his ear, pushing you away with his other hand.

"Sung Min. Come to our basement." With that, Kai hung up. He smiled to you sweetly and held out his hand. You glared up at him angrily and snatched your phone back. 

"Why'd you do that for!?"

"She'll be here soon." He stated and sat back down on the couch. You stomped after him with your hands on your hips like a child. 

"How do you know she knows where this place is?" You raised an eyebrow at him.

"Every girl at this school knows this place." Chanyeol answered. 

"How would they?" 

"Well I'm a y beast. Why else?" Kai said cockily and raised his chin in the air with a stupid grin across his face. 

"More like an idiot.." You hissed quietly and plopped down on the couch, next to Kai.

"I heard that." 

"I don't give a ." You growled as you searched through your contacts on your phone.

"Watch your language young lady." 

"Oh would you just shut it already!" 

The boys all walked into different directions of the room. They didn't want to get into your bickering. 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and everyone turned to it before looking at you. You quickly jumped up towards the door and opened it. Sung Min stood there with her hands behind her back, looking at the ground nervously.

"Sung Min-ah!" You smiled and quickly gave her a hug. She smiled and hugged you back. You broke the hug and turned to the six boys, who were standing awkwardly, scattered around the room. 

"Let's go." You quickly grabbed her hand and turned to pull her up the staircase, but someone grabbed your wrist pulling you back. 

"Oh, no you don't." Kai smirked and pulled the two of you inside before locking the door behind him.

 

 

 

 


"She what?!" The boys all exclaimed in sync. Sung Min looked down at your wrist with wide eyes. You just explained everything to them about what Yoo Sung and her friends had done to you yesterday. To avoid as many questions as possible, you gave them a very detailed story.

"All because you ed up her nose? Wow.. She's really something isn't she?" Chanyeol couldn't believe it. 

"I want to know the names of all of those es so I can hunt them down." Baek Hyun stated through clenched teeth.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kyungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter