Caught? [unedited]

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spring has officially arrived and birds chirped loudly outside your window. The sun was shining through the gap of the curtains, directly onto Kai's face. Kai groaned in annoyance and moved his arm up over his face. Kai froze when he felt something holding onto him, quietly snoring. 

He slowly moved his arm away from his face and looked down. His eyes widened and his body stiffened. You were desperately clinging onto him and had your cheek pressed up against his chest. Kai smiled and placed his hand over your head, gently patting your hair. 

Kai turned his head and saw the clock sitting on his desk. You both had slept in and were running late for school. There was still time for you both to hurry and arrive to school on time. But Kai didn't have the heart to wake you. He knew you were up most of the night and that you would of been exhausted. 

*Let's just stay like this..* Kai smiled and wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

But of course, something had to ruin the moment. After only two minutes of cuddling, your phone began to ring loudly. You jumped up out of the bed, still half asleep. Grumpily looking through the mess on the floor, for your phone. 

Kai just slid under the blanket and put his pillow over his head. Cursing whoever it was that was calling you. You finally found your phone and saw that it was Baekhyun. You are confused and annoyed as to why he was calling you so early in the morning. 

"Hello?" You answered the phone and fell onto the bed tiredly.

"Hey! Where are you?" Baekhyun sounded too cheery and it made you cringe.

"Home. Why?" You asked coldly.

"Aren't you coming to school?" At that, your eyes widened. You turned to the clock in the desk and jumped up from the bed.

"Crap!" Baekhyun laughed through the line as you hurriedly ran around trying to find your uniform.

"You slept in didn't you?" Baekhyun asked as he chuckled.

"Shut up!" You hissed. For some reason, Baekhyun found it hilarious and continued to laugh, " Baekhyun it's not that funny." You rolled you eyes and continued to search through the pile of clothes laying on the floor.

At the mention of Baekhyun's name, Kai shot up from the bed and came pouncing towards you. He leapt across the bed and reached out, snatching the phone from you.

"Hey!" You screamed, "Give it back!" 

"Shh." Kai placed his fingers over his lips and turned his attention back to the phone.

".." You growled and continued to look through the clothes.

 "Yah! Idiot!" Kai yelled through the phone.

"Oh, hyung?" Baekhyun asked, unsure of who it was on the phone.

"You idiot, stop interrupting." Just like that, Kai hung up. He tossed the phone at you and luckily you caught it. You gave him a confused looked, slightly tilting your head to the side. Kai tried to ignore your stare as he searched through his large closet for his uniform.

"Interrupting what?" You asked confused.

"Nothing." Kai quickly replied and headed into the bathroom. You just shrugged it off and began to hurriedly get ready. 

 

You didn't want to skip breakfast, so quickly ran to the kitchen as Kai was putting on his shoes. You searched through the fridge, pantry and every cupboard. Trying to find something delicious and easy to eat on the go. 

"Hurry up!" Kai screamed from the front door.

"I'm coming!" You called back. You decided on an apple since it was sitting in the fruit bowl as you ran passed it. Kai rolled his eyes when you came running out with a huge apple in your mouth.

"Pig.." Kai whispered under his breath. You didn't have the time to argue with him, so ignored his comment. 

You both hurriedly ran out the front door. Kai opened the gate and didn't wait for you, the gate closed in front of you, you had no free hands to open it and your mouth had a giant apple hanging out of it, so you couldn't call for him.

*Idiot! No manners at all.* You had no choice but to stand there and wait. You would of placed your things to the ground. But it was wet from the rain last night. 

The Chauffeur was waiting patiently out the front. Kai opened the back door and threw his bag in carelessly. He turned around, expecting to see you, but you weren't there. Kai sighed and walked back over to the gate. And there you were, one hand filled with books, the other holding your bag and an apple in your mouth.

Kai smirked and stood there in front of you with crossed arms. You furrowed your brows and stomped your foot like a child. Your reaction only made Kai's smile widen. You rolled your eyes and glared at him. 

Your teeth were beginning to hurt from holding tightly onto the hard apple. Your arm was getting stabbed by the corner of one of your books and they were slowly slipping out of your grip. 

* it.* You gave up on the apple and spat it out. 

"Open the ing gate you !" You screamed loudly and stomped your foot again. 

"That's not the language a young lady should be using." Kai smirked, without moving an inch.

"I don't care! We will be late. Hurry up!" You ordered.

"Fine." Kai finally opened the gate. He stepped out of the way and you stopped in front of him. You threw all your books out into his chest, forcing him to carry them. You quickly ran off down towards the car and jumped in the back.

"Hey! I'm not carrying all of this!" Kai said as he ran after you. You laughed and pointed at him because of the funny way he had ran. He rolled his eyes and pushed his way through and sat beside you. Kai nodded at the driver and you both were on your way to school. 


~ ~ ~ ~ 


Lay's POV 

I was running late for school and decided to take a short cut. I took my skateboard to get there quicker. As I rode along the path I stopped when I reached the corner. I turned down the street and took my skateboard under my right arm, it was downhill from now on, so it was best to just walk. 

As I made my way down the familiar street, I stopped in my tracks. I saw Kai walk out of a gate, of a mansion like house, and over to his car. I just watched him suspiciously when he turned around, as if he was waiting for someone. 

He quickly made his way back over to the gate and smirked at something. He crossed his arms and stood there, staring at whatever it was. I couldn't see because of the large brick wall. He continued to stand there, silently laughing and smiling. 

Suddenly, I heard something so familiar that I thought I had lost my mind. Hyo Jin. 

"Open the ing gate you !" She screamed.

"That's not the language a young lady should be using."

"I don't care! We will be late. Hurry up!"

"Fine."

Kai walked up and opened the gate before stepping aside. Hyo Jin appeared and my eyes widened at the sight. What the hell is going on?! 

She gave him her books before entering the car. Kai followed her, whining as always. He jumped in also and the car quickly took off. 

I stood there for a good five minutes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter