Saviour

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The girl raised her arm in the air. The metal ruler came flying towards your cheek at what felt like a hundred kilometers per hour, you didn't have a chance to move.

*SLAP!* 

The metal smashed across your cheek harshly. Your head turned sharply and you cried out in pain. The girls let you go and you fell to the cold ground. You received a few kicks as they laughed at you. You weeped and sobbed, you tried to take deep breaths but failed. 

"HYO JIN!" 

You quickly turned your head and looked at the door, your cheek resting on the icy cold concrete floor. Your eyes widened as you heard a very familiar voice, desperately calling out for you. He loudly banged on the door from the inside. 

Kai..

The girls turned to Yoo Sung in distress. They didn't know what to do. There was only one exit and Kai was awaiting them on the other side. They quickly grabbed their bags and walked towards the door. 

You didn't move and just closed your eyes and laid very still. You turned to face the cloudy sky, you stared at it blankly. Your body was becoming numb from the cold that ate away at every inch of your body. 

"YOO SUNG I SWEAR TO GOD OPEN THIS DOOR OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!" Kai screamed and kicked the door loudly.

"Ready.. Set.."  You heard Yoo Sung speak quietly and turned to see what she was planning. 

She had her hand on the handle ready to unlock it. The girls stood behind her closely, ready to run as soon as it opened. You slowly sat up, shaking drastically as you balanced yourself on your aching arm. You sat up and placed your hands on your face and began to sob again. But no sound came out, your body jolted as you took short and deep breaths. You didn't want Kai to see you like this.

"Go." She unlocked the door and swung it open towards herself. Kai ran outside and stopped in his tracks. He stared at your body and saw your clothes torn apart laying around in random places. He turned around with his fists clenched tightly but Yoo Sung and the girls had already escaped.  

He heard you sobbing quietly and turned back to. Your body was covered in cuts, bruises and ink. Your hair was a mess and you had visible goosebumps over your body, you shook uncontrollably from the cold. Yet you couldn't feel a thing.

He quickly took his jacket off as he ran towards you. You heard his loud foot steps and they frightened you. You no longer knew who it was that was present and what they were going to do to you. You were in a state of shock. 

He saw you flinch and lower your head further. You didn't dare look up and continued to quietly cry. Kai's eyes softened as he slowly sat down beside you. He placed his jacket over your shoulder and once again, you jumped a little.

This time you looked up to see who it was. You slowly looked over and saw Kai staring at you with worry and sadness. The red mark from the metal ruler across your cheek was what shocked him the most. Your red puffy eyes, fresh tears continued to flow out of your eyes and down your bruised cheeks. 

You couldn't help but cry and scream loudly in pain when you felt the deep cut across your wrist. You clutched it tightly and placed it in your lap, rocking yourself back and forth.

"Hyo Jin!" Kai leaned forward and placed his hand gently over yours, signaling you to remove your hand so he could see. You hadn't had a good look at it, but from what you saw. It was bad.

"Let me see.." He calmly spoke next to your ear. You slowly removed your hand as you continued to gasp for air. He held your hand as you moved it away from the cut. You winced in pain as icy cold wind blew onto it. 

"Oh my god.." He gasped when he saw the deep cut across your wrist. He quickly held it tightly with his hand. It gave you pain and you tried to move away from his grip, but he held it tightly in place. 

"Let go.." You cried and placed your other hand over his, trying to untie his fingers away from your wrist.

"I have to keep pressure on it." He stated and held it tightly. The ground around you was covered in blood. 

"It hurts.." You whispered under your breath and wriggled in your place. 

"Stop moving!" Kai hissed. He didn't mean it to sound like he was angry, well he was, but not at you. He was worried about you and was just trying to help you.

"Let me go!" You screamed and started waving your hands around and kicking him. He had no choice but to let you go. You inched your way away from him and stared at him in horror. You were becoming delusional. For a moment he looked like the Australian boy who attempted to you.

You looked away and just stared at the bloody floor you were laying in. Kai stood up, picked up his jacket that had fallen off of you and walked towards you.

"Stay away!" You screamed and held out your hands waving at him. He ignored you and walked behind you. You tried to turn around to see what he was planning on doing, but he stopped you. He placed the jacket over your shoulders. He grabbed you arm and forced it through the hole. He grabbed your other arm carefully, making sure not to touch your cut, which was still pouring out blood. 

Once the jacket was over you he turned you around and zipped it up for you. You just stared at him blankly. He slowly and carefully rolled up his jackets sleeve and placed his hand over your cut. You watched him carefully as he cared for you so tenderly. You hadn't seen him look so worried about anything before. 

He looked up at you as his grip on your wrist tightened but you didn't flinch at all. You both stared into each other's eyes and you could feel tears streaming down your cheeks. You were embarrassed that you allowed Yoo Sung and her friends to do this to you. You were embarrassed that Kai saw your weak and broken self. The self that very few people got to see.

Kai raised his free hand and wiped your tears gently. He caressed your cheek with his thumb without taking his eyes off of yours. He shifted forward and sat beside you. You could feel the pain of your wrist and the rest of your body intensifying and you began to cry. 

Kai placed his hand over your head and leaned you closer. You fell down onto his chest and cried and screamed. Your body ached and the image of the heartless girls laughing at you as you laid on the cold ground in front of them just tore you apart. 

Why are there such horrible people in the world..? 

 

 


- Flashback - 


"Lizzy. Look at me." Your mother said sternly. You obeyed and turned to your mother emotionless.

"This is for your own good." She stated as she stared into your eyes. 

You no longer feared this woman in front of you. Nothing scared you anymore. She just took away the most important person to you. Everything else in life didn't seem to ever be as painful as it was loosing Kris. Now that he was gone. You feared nothing.

The car slowly pulled up to your families large mansion and the chauffeur opened the door for your mother to exit. She ignored his presence, as she had always done, and walked towards the large door. You slowly trudged behind her. You knew too well what was waiting for you inside.

Your mother swung the door open and called out for your father and sisters. You stood by the door with the two men that had beaten Kris earlier, by your side. You father came out of his office down the hall, while your sisters walked side by side happily down the stairs. 

Their expressions immediately changed from the sight of you. Your sisters looked down at you in disgust while your father stared at you blankly, you could see his fury when you looked down at his hands that were clenched tightly by his sides.

"You.." Your sister pointed at you growling as she looked at what you were wearing. Nothing you wore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter