Don't Fear Me [unedited]

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Flashback 

1 hour before the accident 

 

After your parents finally stopped beating you. You became delusional. You had lost a lot of blood, but it didn't seem to bother neither of them. Your mother grabbed a handful, of your hair, forcing you to look up at her. 

"Kris did this to you. He did this." She growled. 

"No.." You whispered, "He would never.."  

Even with you fatigue and confusion, you continued to go against everything they were saying. They had been repeating over and over to you that Kris was doing this to you, but you refused to believe it. It was them. Only them. 

Your father grabbed another knife, slowly and painfully adding another cut to your tied wrists. You could no longer scream, let alone talk, so just scrunched up your nose and held you breath for as long as you could. Maybe, if you were to pass out, you wouldn't ever wake up again to this cruel world. 

"He did that to you." She had as she pointed to the fresh cut on your skin.  

"No.. He.. He didn't.." You began to doubt your own words. Your mother saw the confusion and smirked at her accomplishment. 

"Yes, he did this to you." She suddenly raised a photo of Kris and Monique. They were hugging and kissing each other. It was photoshopped. But with your dizziness, you couldn't see that. 

"What.. Why.. Why would he..?" You whispered breathlessly. 

Just seeing that photo it felt as if Kris had stabbed you directly in the heart.

"Because he is a heartless beast who never loved you. He loves Monique." 

"No! It's not true! Your lying to me! He hates Monique! I know he does!" You screamed hysterically as you shook your head side to side. You received a hit to the head and began struggling to open your eyes. 

"It's the truth! He did this to you! He hurt you! He hit you!" She screamed desperately. Trying hard to get this brainwashing session over and done with. 

"No.. This can't be true." You whisper, barely audible. 

You needed to talk to him. You needed to find him.

"I need to find him!" You said tiredly. Your mother strangely obeyed, untying your ropes with the help of your father. It was strange, but in your unstable state of mind, you didn't worry about it. All you knew was, you were free. 

You stumbled to the door and ran out, not looking back once. Your parents nodded to each other once you were out of sight and your mother left with the bodyguards to follow you in the car. 


End of flashback


~ ~ ~ ~


"Hyo Jin.. Don't be scared.. Please.." Kai begged as he stepped toward you. 

"Don't touch me. Don't come any closer." You glared at him angrily, still trying to cover your body as best as you could. Mr Paterson's face was there instead of Kai's. 

The fear and anger you were showing towards Kai hurt him. He regretted his thoughtless actions. He didn't mean to frighten you the way he did. He was only protecting you. He slowly took his jacket off, seeing the goosebumps form over your body, he didn't want you to become sick. 

Trying hard not to make any sudden movement, he reached his hand out to give you the jacket, but you flinched. 

"Stop! Don't hurt me!" You turned to run away but Kai quickly caught you. He wrapped his arms around you and held you back. He back hugged you tightly, not allowing you to get away. No matter how much you screamed and kicked, he wouldn't let go. 

"Hyo Jin." Kai said calmly. "Hyo Jin. Calm down. Please. Hyo Jin.. Your scaring me.. Stop it." He continued to speak calm gentle wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter