I'm Your What!?

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 


"Hey." You greeted Lay and Tao nervously.

"Hyo Jin!" Tao exclaimed and widened his eyes at the sight of you. He hadn't seen you since early yesterday. 

"Where have you been?!" Lay asked as you took a seat across from them.

"I've been so worried." Tao pouted slightly when he looked down at you with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry.." You felt bad for making them worry about you. 

"What happened?" Lay asked worriedly. 

"Long story.. Where is Kris and the others?" You asked as you looked around. You didn't want to have to repeat yourself, it would make it easier if you could tell everyone together. Getting it over all at once would remove the burden of repeating yourself over and over.

"They should be here soon." Lay replied. You just nodded.

"Hyo Jin!" You heard Kris call you and you looked up to see him quickly walking towards you, with the others closely following behind him.

"Hi." You smiled weakly at him when he bent down and brought you into a tight hug. 

"I was so worried about you.." You heard him whisper gently into your ear.

"I'm sorry." You replied quietly. He broke the bone crushing hug and you took a deep breath. He took a seat beside you and stared at you with a raised eyebrow, waiting for you to explain everything to him. You looked into his eyes and saw how worried he was. 

"Where have you been?" Luhan asked suddenly. You broke the eye contact with Kris and turned to look at him and the others. 

You sighed, took a deep breath and began explaining every detail about what happened. You were about to start explaining how Kai showed up, but you paused for a moment. You knew that the mention of Kai saving you would make them frustrated and angry, especially Kris. Before you could continue Kris grabbed your hand pulling it closer to him.

"She did this to you!?" His eyes were burning with fury. You lowered your head and silently nodded your head, ashamed of yourself for allowing such things to happen to your own body. 

"What for!?" Chen exclaimed, clenching his fist.

"For what I did to her nose.. Well that's what she said.." 

"Bull!" Xiumin slammed his fist on the table.

"I'm okay now though. Really." You removed your hand from Kris's grip and turned to the others, who were frighteningly angry. You hadn't ever seen them like this before.

"You said they tore your clothes off of you right? This uniform isn't cheap! How did you find the money to buy a new uniform so quickly?!" Tao asked whilst grabbing his jackets collar.

"Um.." You didn't know how to answer. Kai had sent his maid out last night to buy a new one for you. You couldn't tell them that. They didn't know about you living with Kai. Things were getting so complicated. 

"Well?" Kris asked curiously.

"I spent my money I got from my part time job." You lied. 

"It cost so much though.." Luhan muttered to himself, but it was loud enough for you to hear.

"How did you get out of there?" Chen asked leaning forward across the table.

"I-I j-just did." You stuttered whilst playing with your fingers nervously. 

"That's it!" Kris's sudden outburst frightened you and the others, you all jumped slightly in your seats and looked up at him. He stood up from his seat and climbed up onto the table.

"Kris, what are you doing!?" Luhan looked up at his friend with wide eyes.

"Yah! Get down!" Lay pulled onto his pants but he didn't budge. 

You looked around at the others and they were just as confused as you were.

'What is this idiot doing?' You thought to yourself.

"Everyone! Listen carefully!" Kris called loudly across the cafeteria, gaining everyone's attention immediately.

"Kris get down now!" You hissed and pulled at his pants frantically, but he didn't move.

The cafeteria went silent and Kris smiled in satisfaction before speaking, "Hyo Jin is my girlfriend. Touch her and you will have to deal with me. Got it?" 

Your eyes widened along with everyone else's. You felt eyes from every direction land on you and hated it. You always had eyes on you, but this, this many was too much. You hated the attention you already received, but now this, this is just going to make things worse. 

You looked around nervously before setting your eyes on Kris. You glared up at him before looking away nervously. You didn't know how to feel right now.

'Am I really his girlfriend..? I thought we were just friends.. I mean.. yes, we were together but that was a year ago, things are different now..' So many thoughts and emotions were flushing over your mind it was too much to handle. You quickly ran off through the crowd as they all murmured and whispered to each other, pointing at you.  

"Hyo Jin!" You heard Kris call after you but you ignored him. He chased after you out into the garden. There was a strong icy breeze, nobody was around as usual so you took a seat under the tree on the bench. 

"Hyo Jin what's wrong?" Kris asked as he took a seat beside you, breathing heavily after he had chased after you. 

You didn't answer and just stared at your feet that were swinging back and forth, grazing across the ground slightly. 

 

 

 

 

Kai's POV 


As soon as Hyo Jin ran out and Kris chased after her, I followed the two of them. I hid behind the wall nearby and eavesdropped on their conversation. I don't care if this is wrong. I need to know what the hell is going on. Judging by Hyo Jin's reaction, she's not okay with this.

Hyo Jin is supposed to be mine. Not his.

"Hyo Jin what's wrong?" Kris asked her as he sat down beside her. I smiled to myself when I saw her not giving him an answe, "Don't ignore me and tell me." Kris sighed.

"Why did you say that?" She turned and looked up at him. Kris was taken back by her question but quickly composed himself again.

"To protect you." 

No. I'm her protector. Not Kris. Why must she be so close with him? All week she was switching from one group to the other and I hated it. Why can't she just come be with my friends and I? I don't care if I'm being selfish, I want her with me..

 

 

 

 

No Ones POV 


"To protect me!?" You raised your voice and looked at him in disbelief. 

You didn't want to be protected. It's been hard enough with Kai and his friends, but now Kris. You didn't feel you needed people looking out for you. Yes, what happened to you could of been prevented if they were by your side. But it also might not of happened if you hadn't agree to go with Yoo Sung so easily in the first place.

'It's my fault this has happened to me. Not anybody else's. I can deal with this myself.' You thought to yourself.

"Yes. Protect you. I don't want to see you like this anymore!" Kris raised his voice also and pointed to your bandaged wrist. He had seen you in this condition many times in the past and it broke his heart to see you hurt. 

"I can take care of it.." You muttered to yourself and turned away. 

Kris sighed and also looked away. He wanted everything to be the way it was before. You and him together. But he knew it wouldn't happen anytime soon. You are a different person to who you were a year ago, you were a scared, shy girl. Your braver, stronger and three times more stubborn now. 

"Do you remember when you and I first started dating?" Kris suddenly asked. 

Your eyes widened as well as Kai's, 'They dated?' Kai grew confused and quickly turned his attention back to the two of you. 

"Yes.." You replied. A smiled grew across your face when the memory came to mind. 

"You said no.." Kris smirked and turned to look at you.

"Then you started begging." You laughed.

"I did not!" Kris defended himself immediately. "I just didn't give up!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter