It's For The Best [unedited]

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It's a new week and you returned back to school. After the death of the two girls, the bullying ring had came to an end and life became easier for everyone.

You were still worried about Kris, just like the rest of the boys. Nobody had seen him for so long. When the boys decided to visit his family home, the maids told them the family were away and weren't going to be back for a while. It seemed a little hard to believe, but there wasn't much else that you could do.  


It was a nice sunny afternoon so you and Kai decided to visit an ice cream store together. You ordered a chocolate chip ice cream come whilst Kai bought a peppermint ice cream cone. 

As the two of you walked together happily, Kai decided to ruin the cheerful mood by tickling your sides. You screamed and dropped your ice cream on the ground. You glared up at Kai and he froze in fear. 

"I-I didn't mean it." He said apologetically, frightened by what you were going to do next. But that apology, whether you would even call it that, wasn't enough for you. You bent down and picked up the small scoop of ice cream with your hands before throwing it at him. He tried dodging it, but a small bit got his cheek. You laughed and pointed at him before running off to the park further down the street. 

You turned around as you ran quickly down the street to see Kai holding his ice cream up, ready to throw it at you any moment. You arrived at the small park and as you ran onto the bark, you dropped your school bag so you could climb the playground with ease. You ran up the slide and ducked your head under the bar before standing up tall, looking down at him. 

"Get down here!" He called. 

"No!" You poked your tongue at him. Making him angrier, but in a good way. Your smile never leaving your face.

Suddenly a clump of ice cream flew past your face and you gasped. It landed on the ground on the other side of the playground and you laughed at Kai.

"Nice aim!" You laughed. 

"That's it!" Kai dropped his bag before climbing the steps up to the platform you were standing on. You squealed happily as you quickly slid down the slide. You ran over to the swings and grabbed the pole, Kai stopped a few steps in front of you as you swayed back and forth, determining which way would be better for an escape. 

You quickly took the right. Kai reached out for you as you passed him, but he missed. You laughed har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter