Burden

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Back to school again. You didn't want to show it, but you were terrified. You already became the enemy of the school on your first day of school. You prayed that your second day would go a little more smoothly.    You hadn't fallen asleep since Kai woke you up from your dream. You were exhausted, only getting three hours of sleep was something you were never used to. You had spent months in bed at the hospital, getting plenty of sleep. You liked that.   Just to piss off Kai you kicked him hard in the back to wake him up. He groaned and turned to you, "What was that for?!"  He grabbed his pillow and threw it in your face. Happy with what he had done, he laid back down and pulled the blanket over his head. You kicked him again, but maybe a little too hard and in a bad spot. He flew off the side of the bed and screamed. He held his crotch tightly as he swayed back and forth, trying to ease the excruciating pain. Happy with what you had now accomplished, you quickly ran out laughing. You made it safely to your bedroom and quickly got ready for school.     

 

Kai demanded you make him breakfast as punishment for what you did to him earlier. You had no choice but to obey him, you did feel bad for hurting him so badly. But he threw the pillow in your face. He deserved it.    "You threw the pillow at me first." You groaned as you poured him a glass of juice.    "No, I didn't." Acting innocent, he began to eat the toast you placed in front of him.   "Don't act innocent, idiot."    "I am innocent though."    "You're so annoying, hurry up and eat. Then get out of here!" You pointed to the door.    "Nah, I'll stay here so you can admire my amazingly handsome face." He turned his face side to side as if he was in a photo shoot. "Which is my best side?" He raised an eyebrow. You got sick of his jokes and stood up.    "Fine, I'll leave." You grabbed your school bag and quickly went outside, the limo already out the front waiting. Kai became frustrated that you weren't making things easy for him, he quickly followed you.   "Wait up!" He called. He closed the door behind him and saw you opening the front gate. *Great, just great! She thinks she will walk in this weather.* He looked up at the dark sky. It looked like it was going to snow. Kai ran after you, he went out onto the foot path and saw you standing at the corner, not sure which direction to go. You turned and saw Kai standing by the gate, arms crossed and tapping his foot impatiently. "Just get in the car." He said as he walked over to you.    "No. I don't want to cause any more trouble at school. The only reason they did that to me yesterday was because I was seen coming to school with you." You turned around and began to walk the opposite direction to what your school was. Kai rolled his eyes and grabbed your arm.    "Come on. You shouldn't care about what those kids think. Nothing will happen while I'm with you. So don't worry about it." He wrapped his arm over your shoulder and around your neck, forcing you to follow him.   "But that's my point. You couldn't wait to get away from me yesterday! It's easier for me to be alone, so thank you but no thank you." You stopped in your tracks. Kai removed his arm from your shoulder and turned around to face you with his hands on his hips.   "Well too bad." Kai grabbed your wrist tightly and basically dragged you back towards the car. After making a big fuss you finally gave in and got in the car.     

 

The limo slowed down as it pulled up to the front gates of the school. So many groups of girls were hanging around the front. You became nervous and clutched onto your bag tightly. Kai looked over at you before opening the door. He knew you were scared. After what happened to you yesterday, he doesn't blame you. It just pissed him off that you being seen with him was a good enough excuse for Yoo Sung to do what she did.   It's only sparked a bullying ring. They probably already planned out what to do to you today. Kai opened the door and acted his cool self, giving a flirtatious wink to a beautiful girl as she walked past. The groups of girls squealed and smiled brightly just from the sight of him.    Kai held the door open waiting for you to come out. Kai saw the girls expressions change almost instantly as you crawled slowly out of the car.   "Why is she there again?"    "She doesn't deserve to be so close to him!"    "Is she his girlfriend?!"    "No way, Kai would never settle for a creature like that."    Kai closed the door and grabbed your wrist, pulling you past all the eyes that were now settled on you. Kai tried ignoring there harsh words, but couldn't help clench his fist. You tried to free yourself from Kai's tightening grip but he had no intention of letting go.    "Ka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter