Plan [unedited]

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally Friday and the day wasn't going as fast as you wished. You were exhausted after a busy afternoon shift at the cafe yesterday. After dealing with a few grumpy customers your mood had plummeted. It didn't help that it was your time of the month either. 

"Hyo Jin. Come on, class ended already." Sung Min waved her hand in front of your face, bringing you back to reality. You weren't in the mood for studying right now, your mind couldn't focus and so many thoughts continued to flood your mind. Making it impossible to pay any attention to what the teacher was saying all morning. 

"Are you busy this weekend?" Sung Min asked as you walked towards your locker. 

"No, I'm not. Mr. Lee gave me the weekend off. Why?" You clicked open the lock and swung open your locker door, tossing your books inside. Not caring whether it was adding to the mess already there. 

"Good, the guys were planning on going out and they want us to come." She replied.

"Out where?" You asked curiously. 

"Not sure yet. They didn't say much." She shrugged and the two of you headed off towards the cafeteria.

"Wait. Where's Monique?" You stopped in your tracks and turned around. 

"Oh, she said in class that she had some stuff to do today." 

"Oh.. I didn't hear that." You continued walking and Sung Min laughed.

"You really are out of it today. Something happen?" Sung Min wriggled her eyebrows and flashed a cheeky smile.

"No." You rolled your eyes and walked faster, making her jog after you. You knew what she was suggesting. Ever since you had told her about your little kiss with Kai on the camping trip last week, she had been making hints at you. You hadn't yet told her about the make out session you had with him after returning home from her place last Friday, that would only make her even more hyper over it. 

You wanted a quick fix to this messy situation. But no matter what path you take, someone will get hurt. And that someone is Kris.

"Hi girls." Lay appeared out of no where and walked beside you.

"Hey." You greeted casually as you walked into the cafeteria. Lay grabbed onto your wrist gently, pulling you back. You turned to him confused. 

"I need to talk to you." He said in a serious tone. 

"Oh ok.." You looked over and saw Sung Min turn around when she realized you were no longer beside her, "We'll be right back." 

"Alright." Sung Min nodded and walked over to the end of the line to get her food. Lay pulled you along with him, down the corridor. He stopped once you were in a quiet spot, beside the windows that looked out to the garden. You had grown to love that garden a lot over the passed few months. Whenever you needed peace to get away from the bullies or even the monkeys, you always went there.  

You remembered when you were out in garden and the snow began to fall from the sky for the first time in your life. 


 "It's snow!" You squealed excitedly, jumping up from the bench. You stretched your arms out as far as possible as you looked up at the sky. Trying to catch as many snowflakes as possible.

"The first snow for the year and I get to see it!" You were so happy, you just wished you had some friends to enjoy this with.

"You look like a five year old." Kai chortled. You glared at him, his arrogant voice ruined your mood. Once again.


You quickly wiped away the memory and turned to Lay. You weren't sure what he wanted to talk about, but something told you it was going to be about Kris.

"Why are you ignoring Kris?" Lay asked immediately. Obviously wanting to get this over and done with quickly.

"I'm not." You replied, looking out the window. You couldn't look him in the eyes, he would know you're lying.

"That's not what Kris thinks." You sighed and looked at him. Yes, you had been avoiding him as much as possible. There were times when you spent time with Kris and tried to act as n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter