Tell Me [unedited]

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona. Want some?" Sehun asked sweetly, holding out a packet of chips. You shook your head then returned your focus to the scenery passing by.

You were seated on the bus, returning home. The long and stressful week was over and you couldn't wait for the weekend to come. You were tired, sore and in need of a long relaxing bubble bath. 

You had little sleep last night, it felt like the second you fell into dream land, you were woken by your teacher for breakfast. And it was all Kai's fault. After that kiss last night you became embarrassed and didn't say another word, you quickly walked away and Kai just followed you silently. You weren't sure what he was thinking, and you were sure he felt the same about you. 

You were too far lost in your thoughts to notice Sehun was trying to have a conversation with you. Your mind continued to return to that kiss, then drifted off to Kris. You had no idea what you were going to do. You knew he cared for you a lot, and you had a past with him. But.. You just don't feel the same way about him as you do with Kai. No matter how annoying he can be, you felt differently towards him.

"Noona. Hey Noona! Are you okay?" Sehun nudged your shoulders a few times, trying to gain your attention.

"Huh? Oh.. Uh yeah. I'm fine." You stuttered and gave him a weak smile.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just tired." You replied, "I'm just gonna sleep the rest of the way.." You were about to turn to face the window again but he stopped you.

"You know.." He began nervously. You turned and looked at him curiously. 

"What is it?" You asked impatiently.

"Kai hyung.. He likes you a lot." You just stared at him emotionlessly, he gulped down hard and glanced back, checking if Kai or the others were listening in. But they were all busy with their own conversations. Sehun was warned by Kai to keep his mouth shut, but he couldn't hold it in anymore.

"So what?" You asked bluntly. 

"Well.. D-do you like him too..?" He whispered, not wanting anybody to hear. 

"No." You lied. 

"Right.. Of course.. You like Kris." Sehun sighed and leaned his head on the back of the seat. You did the same, and looked out the window. 

*What am I going to do..? I can't seem to face Kris nor Kai.. How did I get myself in this mess..?*


~ ~ ~ ~ 


Hours passed and you slept the whole bus ride through. Your neck was stiff and aching from the awkward position you had slept in. 

Kai had called his mother to pick the both of you up. After collecting your luggage you slung it over you shoulders and rushed to the school gates, not bothering to wait for Kai. 

You saw Mrs. Kim waiting beside her car and she smiled and held her arms out wide. You smiled back and quickly ran into the warm motherly hug. 

"Welcome back dear!" She greeted cheerfully. You broke the hug and immediately dropped the heavy back pack. But just as you dropped it, two strong arms lifted it up again. You turned around and saw Kai standing beside you, with a large grin across his face as he looked at his mother. 

"Can you open the boot mum? This is heavy." He whined cutely and used an extremely fake pout, making you nearly gag from the sight. 

" up.." You hissed quietly. Kai heard you, but ignored it.

"Oh sorry sweetie!" Mrs. Kim quickly rushed around the back and opened the trunk of the car and Kai quickly followed her, tossing the large bags inside before closing the boot with a large thud.

"Come here dear! I missed you so much!" Mrs. Kim quickly wrapped her arms around her son and held him tightly. He hugged her back with a large smile, as you watched the two of them awkwardly, waiting for the two of them to hurry up. Kai finally broke the hug and Mrs. Kim slightly pouted in disappointment. 

"Let's go. We're both really tired from the trip." Kai said walking up to you. 

You watched him questionably when he opened the back door and turned to you, waving his hand at you to enter first. You stared at him with a judging look and Kai just rolled his eyes at your stubbornness. He quickly grabbed hold of your arm and pulled you inside himself. All the while Mrs. Kim watched the two of you and a large smile grew across her face. 


~ ~ ~ ~ 


After a refreshing shower, you were no longer tired. You sat on your side of the bed and stared at your phone, wondering what you were going to do for the rest of the afternoon. Kai was busy having his shower and you weren't sure what to do with yourself. Usually Kai would entertain you somehow, whether it was a game, eating or television. It was no fun doing those things without him. 

Sung Min suddenly came to mind and you quickly clicked your contacts lists. You pressed the phone up to your ear and listened to the ringing tone as you waited patiently for her to answer. 

"Hello?" Her voice spoke through the phone. 

"Hey, Sung Min! How are you? Is your ankle better? How are you feeling? It's not serious is it?" You asked what felt like a million questions to her, all at once. 

"Yah. Slow down, I got like two words out of that." She chuckled and you smiled.

"Sorry. Are you busy right now?" 

"Nope, both my parents are out for the evening. Come over." 

"Alright. I'll see you in ten minutes." You replied and hung up. Before Kai would finish showering, you quickly rushed around grabbing your bag and a jacket, before heading downstairs and out of the house. 

 

"Hi!" You held your arms out wide and immediately wrapped them around a tired Sung Min. 

"How was the trip?" She asked once she had unwrapped you from her, and closed the apartment door behind her.

"Horrible." You sighed and plopped down on the couch. Sung Min just giggled at you as she walked towards you, "I see your ankles fine."  You said, pointing at her leg as she sat beside you. She was barely limping now, which was a relief.

"Yeah, it healed pretty good." She wriggled her foot around, "Got any gossip for me?" She asked with a curious smile.

"Ah.. You wouldn't believe how much.." You sighed and looked at her.

You had just finished explaining what Yoo Sung had done to you with her little es and her eyes widened in horror. Her hands were clinging onto you tightly, as if you were to disappear if she let go. 

You even told her about Yoseob. She was your best friend and you knew you could trust her, you were the only one she could tell anything to, same for you. 

"That !" She hissed and clenched her fists.

"I'm fine. Really." You insisted and unclasped her fingers from you.

"Good thing Kai found you.." She sighed in relief and look down. Feeling guilt rise up, she refused to look at you.

"Yeah.. About him.." You began and looked away as your cheeks flushed. Just thinking about that moment his lips touched yours was enough to make you all pink and girly. You hated acting like that, but you couldn't help it.

"What..?" She looked up at you worriedly.

"We... Kissed." 

"WHAT!?" She bellowed and stood up from the couch. Looking down at you with wide eyes.

"I-I'm sorry.." You looked up at her, pleading for forgiveness. You weren't sure what was coming next, but apologizing seemed to be the best choice of words at the moment.

"What do you mean sorry!? This is great! Finally~!" She sang happily and jumped a little. You chuckled at her reaction and looked away a little embarrassed.

"How is this great?" You sighed when you thought of Kris. 

"Because you two are perfect together." She stated and took her seat beside you again.

"No, we aren't." You rolled your eyes and looked at her. You were a little surprise to see the change in her behavior just now, she was excited out of her mind just a second ago, but now she was as serious as the grumpy old science teacher at school.  

"Listen. I know you're worried about Kris.." She rubbed your arm comfortingly. 

"I can't just dump him.. Can I?" You turned and looked at her, hoping she could just fix all your problems with the click of the fingers.

"Why..? Are you thinking of staying with him?" She asked a little surprised.

"But it would be cruel.. To just.. You know.. Leave him just like that." Your voice was becoming quieter and quieter as you spoke.

"But you kissed Kai. You obviously like him!" Sung Min raised her voice in frustration with your no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter