I Want You Back

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Another week had passed and the weekend was about to begin. You and Kris had spent a lot of time together, with his friends, even Sung Min was more talkative and comfortable with the guys. You hadn't seen her so happy before, you liked to see her smiling. 

Your teacher hadn't arrived for class yet, so everyone was chatting amongst themselves. You, Sung Min, Tao and Lay were sitting together at your desk as you all discussed about what to do over the weekend.

"How about we go to the cinemas?" Sung Min suggested.

"Nah, I just went last weekend. There aren't any good movies out anyways." Tao replied.

"What about shopping?" Lay asked.

"I have no money." You pouted. Your parents had stopped sending you money a few days ago, even though it wasn't much, it was enough to buy some food at school everyday. But now you were broke. Sure, you could ask Mrs. Kim for some money, but she has already done enough for you. You don't want to burden her more then you have. You just hoped that your parents would deposit a little money into your account soon.

"So that means it has to be something that cost nothing?" Tao's eyes widened. Every idea that came to mind cost money.

"I'll just pay for you." Sung Min smiled. 

"No. No. You don't have to. Let's just all save some money and not go out this weekend." 

"No way!" Tao exclaimed.

"Yeah! I wanna go out!" Lay nodded in agreement with Tao.

"Come on Hyo Jin, let me pay." Sung Min nudged your shoulder. But you didn't want to give in. You never liked people paying things for you. You had to do that yourself. Even though the money was given to you from your parents, it was better then relying on friends. 

"Sung Min you work hard for that money, I don't want you to spend it on me.." 

"But that's what friends are for." 

"Yeah Hyo Jin! How about we split cost between us? There's one, two, three, four ... Seven other people, it will cost us hardly anything!" Lay looked at you and smiled widely. It was a good idea to him, but you didn't want any of them to fork out more money then they should.

"Ugh.. Why can't we do something that cost nothing? I'm sure there is something fun to do that doesn't cost a thing." You whined and looked around at their disappointed faces.

"Aish, your no fun!" Tao leaned back as he tried to think of an idea. You poked your tongue at him playfully before thinking of an idea yourself.

It was silent for a few moments when an idea came to mind, it didn't really have much to do with going out on the weekend, but it was an idea for your money problem. *I need a job!* You didn't know why your parents had stopped paying, but you didn't care anymore. You needed a job to earn your own money. You never liked relying on your parents for everything anyway, not that you had gotten much. 

"How about you guys go without me?" You asked suddenly. Breaking the silence.

"No way! You have to come with us!" Tao whined.

"Why don't you want to come?" Sung Min looked at you worriedly.

"I have a lot of homework I still haven't even started, I'll go next week. I promise!" You looked at the three, hoping they would give in. And they did.

"Okay.. You promised! So you better come!" Lay warned. 

"I will!" You linked your pinkies together and smiled. 

You looked down at your desk and noticed you had forgotten your text book. You sighed and stood up from your seat. The teacher could arrive any minute now, so you wanted to hurry.

"I'll be right back guys. I forgot my text book." They nodded at you and you quickly left the classroom. 

You turned your lock and swung the door open. You saw your text book and quickly grabbed it. You closed the door and jumped back when Lay's face appeared suddenly.

"Yah! Don't do that!" You hit his arm playfully. He just chuckled at you. 

"What are you doing here? I was only gone for a minute.." You asked as you both began to walk back to class together. 

"I wanted to know your real reason why your not coming." 

"I told you already." 

"But that was a lie." 

"How would you know?" You raised an eyebrow at him and turned to look at him. 

"I can tell." He replied with a poker face. You eyed him suspiciously when suddenly your argument with Kris earlier on in the week came to mind. You hadn't had the chance to ask Lay about why he had lied to Kris. 

"You lied too." You smirked.

"What are you talking about?" Lay stood in front of you, blocking your way. 

"You told Kris I was with my 'boyfriend' that night you delivered the pizza. Which you know very well he isn't." You crossed your arms and pressed your book against your chest. 

"Because.." The scene of Kai wrapping his arm around you played through his mind, it looked like something was going on between the two of you.

"Because why?" You questioned almost immediately.

"Because I knew that Kris would go insane if he knew you slept at Kai's place." Lay sighed and gave into your demanding tone. You didn't bother explaining that the apartment actually belonged to Suho and that you slept in the same room as six other men, not just Kai. That would just make the conversation very awkward.

"But I had no choice." Without realizing yourself, your reply made it sound like you slept with Kai, well that's what it sounded like to Lay. 

"What?" Lay looked at you confused. 

"It's complicated.." You sighed and looked down at the floor. 

"Why was that bastard so close to you?" Lay gritted his teeth just from the thought of Kai. When you first transferred, Kai and his friends were always with you and he never understood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter