Introduced

Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- Flashback -

 

"Yah! Kris! Get over here, look at this!" Jeremy, Kris's classmate called out to him.

"What is it this time?" Kris grumpily stomped towards his excited friend

"Look!" Jeremy pointed out the window to a young girl, who looked about their age, sitting alone in the yard, chomping on an apple.

Kris watched her closely, she was pretty. He found himself being drawn to her. Suddenly Jeremy nudged his shoulder, shaking him out of his thoughts. Which Kris wasn't exactly happy about.

"She's pretty right?" Jeremy gleamed up at him.

"Yeah, I guess." Kris shrugged as he turned away from his friend.

"Oh, come on! You can't tell me that chick isn't hot?!" He exclaimed as he chased after his friend.

"Yes she is! Happy?" Kris made a fake smile before turning around and had his poker face on again.

"She's the new chick in our class by the way."

"Really?"

"Yup! Her name is Lizzy, she's 16 same age as us! She's half Korean and has been wanting to learn Korean for a while, so convinced her parents to allow her to learn here at the academy."

"How do you already know so much about her?" Kris eyed his giggling friend closely. Jeremy was always a nosy person. Needed to know everything about everyone. Always cheerful and extremely loud. But that was his charm.

"I had a conversation with her earlier. She's my friend." Jeremy grinned up at his tall friend.

"So I guess that means that she's hanging out with us today at lunch?" Kris questioned.

"That's right." Kris rolled his eyes and continued walking to their class, but truthfully, he was happy. This gave him a chance to get to know her himself, without Mr. Nosy telling him everything.

 

Lunch time came and you were sitting quietly in the garden watching the birds fighting over the chips you were occasionally throwing them.

"Hey! Lizzy!" You heard Jeremy calling out to you. You looked up and saw him running towards you happily with a tall handsome boy following behind.

"Hi.." You replied shyly, you couldn't take your eyes off the tall boy.

"This here is Kris. If you were wondering." Jeremy shoved Kris forward and smiled at the two of you. He basically had been planning all morning to get you two together. He thought you were a perfect match for his best friend.

"Hi." Kris said awkwardly. You just nodded and lowered your head.

"You shouldn't be wasting food like that." Kris suddenly stated. You looked up confused on what he was talking about.

"What?"

"Throwing your chips away for the birds." He stated, pointing at the seagulls that were huddle around under your feet.

"I don't like them." You said raising the packet of chips higher.

"You'll make them fat."

You chuckled at his serious tone and looked up at him, he seemed genuinely worried about the seagulls health. You held out your hand offering him the packet. Kris stared at your beautiful brown eyes before he took them happily as he began to munch on one.

"Thanks."

"Let's go guys!" Jeremy linked both his arms with yours and Kris's and pulled you both along.

 

- End Of Flashback -

 

 

You smiled to yourself as you remembered the first time you had met Kris. It was your first day at the language academy and you were nervous to make friends with any of the students. You didn't know anybody and nobody seemed to make an effort to speak to you. That was until you came across Jeremy. Your smile faded away as you remembered his laugh and smile. You missed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter