Chapter 2

Love Is 'Ouch'!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo opened his apartment's door and stumbled in. He tossed his suit jacket at a chair and shuts the door before stumbling further into the apartment. He removed his tie and dropped it on the back of the couch as he reached the living area. He walked into the liquor cabinet located against the far wall. He opened the door and grabbed a bottle of whiskey. A million thoughts were speeding through his mind. Each leaving groove when it ran. He didn't have a hint or a clue of what was happening to Gyuri.

On his way to the living room, he grabbed a headset for the phone on the desk and boozed. He sank down into the corner of the couch, opened the whiskey and drank straight from the bottle. He wedged the bottle between him and the arm of the couch and dialed a number. The phone on the other end rings the longest time and finally the answering machine clicked on.

'You've reached Gyuri. Please leave a message.'

"Gyuri, pick up. . . why won't you pick up?"  He took another chug from the bottle. "I just don't understand. Why did you leave? Was it something I did?"  There was a long paused. "That's it, isn't it? I did something wrong. Just tell me what it is and I'll fix it."

The answering machine beeped indicated the end of the call.

"." He took another drink and then hits the redial button again.

'You've reached Gyuri. Please leave a message.'

“Gyuri, give me some idea as to what I did. I need to know why.  Just tell me why." He sighed. "I guess you're not talking so I'll leave you alone since that seems to be what you want.” He hung up. He spotted a throw pillow on the other end of the couch. He picked it up and threw it at the mantle, knocking a picture of him and Gyuri off, breaking the frame. He clutched the bottle to his chest and got up. He drained the bottle as he wobbling towards the bedroom. He kicked off his shoes and took off his belt dropping it on the floor. He dropped the empty bottle on the small table by the door and stumbled to the bed. He reached the foot of the bed, fell forward, and sprawled face down on the bed, and fell asleep.

The sun shone on him, still face down on the bed. He swats at the light and hits himself on the head. He groaned and rolled over.

“Ugghhh.” He sat up and looked around his room. Gyuri's spare robe taunts him from the chair on her side of the bed. “Awww…. hell.” He sat forward and put his head in his hands and shook his head.

He sits himself up right and staggered to the closet. He grabbed her clothes by the hangers and threw the clothes on the bed. He stalked into the bathroom and picked up her toiletries and tossed them on the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter