Chapter 47- Additional - 1

Love Is 'Ouch'!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, I decided to continue posting the rest of the chapters (3 chaps left) of this story. I'm not sure if it will be a good idea or not. I hope by doing this will clear the confusion I made in the previous final chapter.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Myungsoo pushed the luggage trolley out the departure hall towards the airport limo services counter. Suzy was walking right behind him carrying the crying Miyumi in her arms.

Myungsoo decided to hold on his return to Korea and stay another day with his newly found family. Suzy was right, abrupt departure was not good for Miyumi when the little girl was still looking scared at him as a stranger. Miyumi started to cry when Suzy told her that they were going back to Seoul and will not be waiting for the arrival of her Uncle Kai. Miyumi's cry brought Suzy's heart into pieces. But she has to do this. The life Suzy had given to Miyumi was a fantasy and now is the time for her to bring Miyumi back to reality.

At the hotel registration table, Myungsoo had asked for a joining room for them. He understood Miyumi's discomfort. To be in a same room with a little girl who was expecting for her uncle at the airport but her expectation was shattered when her mummy told her that they were leaving the airport with the 'new guy', was not a good idea.

As soon as they entered the hotel room, Miyumi started crying again. She’d been crying all the way from the airport, not letting Suzy a single second. Suzy felt bad seeing cheerful Miyumi in tears. She was still young to be experiencing this kind of stuff. Suzy put her down on the bed gently, tears stinging her own eyes. He changed Miyumi to a fresh set of clothes she had brought and ordered dinner for her from the room service menu.

"Yumi, you're a good girl. Listen to mummy, okay?"

"Mummy,  Yumi wants to go back to our house. Uncle Kai and grandpa are coming back today. Yumi wants to see Uncle Kai." Miyumi was still sobbing.

"Yumi, we are going back to our house but our house is not here. Our real house is in Korea. It's time for us to go back. We just sleep here for one night and our flight to go back to our real house is tomorrow morning." Suzy arranged her words carefully.

"But why the bad man is here? Are we going with him?"

Suzy swallowed hard again and forced a smile. It's not Miyumi's fault she called her daddy  a ‘bad man'. It was her fault. For she never tried to explain to Miyumi who was the man they met in the coffee shop that day. In fact Suzy just realized that she never tell Miyumi that she has a father. In Miyumi's life, all she has only her mummy, Uncle Kai and Grandpa Ho-dong. Suzy sighed. She picked the crying girl up and sat her on her lap and hugged her close to her chest.

"Yumi, there's something mummy needs to tell you now."  She took a deep breath, readying herself to tell her information she was sure would change their live forever. When she didn't receive any responds from the little girl, she continued. "That man... is not a bad man. Don't be afraid of him. Because... he is your daddy. Your real daddy and he love both of us. So so much, Yumi."

Miyumi looked up at her. She tilted her head and crinkled her brow. "Yumi wants Uncle Kai. Uncle Kai also love Yumi so so much. Why Uncle Kai cannot be Yumi's daddy? Uncle Kai also can be good daddy.”

“But Yumi already has a daddy.”

“Mummy doesn't love Uncle Kai?" The small girl asked.

Suzy gasped at her question. Miyumi was too young to understand the complexity of an adult relationship. Remembering the thought, Suzy began to felt guilty again. Whatever things she had with Kai would all be gone soon. All those precious moments that Kai was trying to protect would soon be destroyed by Suzy herself. She’d been thinking about it, how it would happen, and no matter how hard she does, she can’t think of any less painful way. But she has to end it one way or another. She had to.

Suzy looked into her daughter's eyes and she knew that she can disappointing her with her answer on the thing that she has been asking for since she knew what she'd asked for. She supposed that Kai could only be a substitute father for Yumi for so long. Giving a big sigh and fighting tears gathering in her own eyes, she closed her eyes briefly before she continued. "Uncle Kai.... is just mummy's friend. Our friend. He will always be our friend. Now daddy is here to take us back to our home."

Miyumi pouted. “Why daddy didn't stay with us?"

"Because... because when mummy was at our house, mummy was mad at daddy that time. Mummy was mad for a lot of reasons, and when people are angry, they do and say t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter