Chapter 48 - Additional - 2

Love Is 'Ouch'!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy looked at him. "Do you think you can just pretend nothing happened, Myungsoo? That it will not be in our lifes in the future? Don't you feel curious what happened to me and Miyumi for the past four years? Do you trust me that much?"

Even though Myungsoo was dying to know more what happened to Suzy especially between her and that man, but the best decision was for him not to ask. He trusted Suzy. He knew Suzy for too long to understand her and he knew Suzy wouldn't do anything foolish and beyond his imagination. And now he was willing to forgive and forget.

He pulled Suzy to sit on the couch, facing each other. Myungsoo took Suzy's hands into his and looked deep into her eyes. He gathered himself and with a small and almost silent sigh he calmly said,

"I want to start a new life starting from today. Now that I know you’re safe, what had happened to you for the past four years will be your memory, Suzy. Of course I want to know about Miyumi. I want you to tell me everything about her starts from the first day she was born.” He continued. “I never gave up on hoping that I will find you one day and you would come back with me. Every second I prayed that you was saved and most importantly is that you're still be mine. And now my prayer was answered and you're still mine. I will not ask anything more than that. I already know what I deserve. I owned Kim Jongin for him to provide a safe place for my family to live and for taken care of my family so well. I don't hold any grudge against him."   'But I won't let you meet with him again.'

Suzy took a deep breath and exhaled. "I love you," And she meant it. She truly does. Every fiber of being her loves Kim Myungsoo.

"I love you." Myungsoo pulled her back into his arms. And Suzy felt safe in those arms. Safe from the nightmares that hunt her down for the past four years.

"Promise me something?" Suzy asked.

"Anything."

"Never leave me."

"I swear to God I'll never let you go again." Myungsoo said, his eyes fixed deep in hers. He fished in his pocket for something, "I keep it with me all the time. It helps me hold on to reality, and the fact that you're near." Myungsoo said, opening his palm for Suzy to see what's in it. Her ring. Suzy's wedding ring. "It's what kept me alive in four years apart from you, and it keeps me alive now." Myungsoo said, softly. Myungsoo took Suzy's hand and slid the ring into her ring finger. "It's perfect."

Suzy collapsed in Myungsoo's arms, and Myungsoo kissed the top of her head. His warmth radiating through Suzy's body. The feeling of doubt, quickly escaping. Myungsoo's lips met Suzy's and for just one moment, they we're the only people in the world. And they feel that 'thing' again, blooming in their chest.

"There is something I want to ask, though." Suddenly Myungsoo said.

Suzy look up at him. "What is it?"

"That day when you came to my hotel room, I really thought I'd lost you. You broke my heart when you said good bye to me. Why? What was on your mind that time?"

As Suzy reflected that moment, she could feel herself to tear up. She could recall when she said those words that she was beginning to tear up then too. She could recall of herself saying to him, 'goodbye.'

Suzy took a deep breath then said, "Everything happened so fast. I was not thinking of anything when I went to see you that day. For four years I've been living in a lie, with anger, pushing you out of my mind. I really don’t want to care about you anymore. I was happy with my life and maybe that was the best for me at that time. But when I reached home, when I looked at Miyumi, I felt so empty. It's you Myungsoo. You complete my life. You and Miyumi complete me. It was the day that I swear I can never love anyone else but you. I cried the whole night, Myungsoo. I missed you so much." Suzy said it all with tears running down her cheeks.

Myungsoo shifted next to Suzy and pulled her into a tight hug. He held onto Suzy like he was his life preserve. Suzy was hugging him back and they were both crying and sobbing.

Myungsoo covered Suzy's cheeks with his hands and looked up at her. "I did mistakes and that caused me to almost lose you. It's a life punishment if I really lost you, Suzy. I was so stupid. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm so sorry." Myungsoo wiped the tears on Suzy's cheeks with her thumbs and crashed his lips on Suzy's. Suzy's arms circled his neck, pulling him closer.

Suzy whimpered breathlessly when Myungsoo pulled his mouth from her and trailed his lips along her jaw.  "I can't lose you again."

"I know. I don't want to lose you either."

"I want you to listen to me," Myungsoo breath was hot against her face. "Listen and remember what I tell you. No matter what else happen in the future, I want you to remember what I tell you right now."

Suzy nodded slowly, still a little stunned from the intensity of the kiss.

"This is real. This is the truth. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You're the one for me, Suzy. Only you. If I don't have you then I don’t have anybody else." He leaned in and kissed Suzy again. The kiss was gentle, loving and with every heartbeat it grew d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter