Chapter 49 - Additional - 3

Love Is 'Ouch'!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo held open the door for Suzy and offered her his brightest smile, in addition to the kiss as he ushered her inside. Suzy squatted down in front of Miyumi so their eyes were leveled. “Yumi, this is our house now. Let’s go inside." Suzy said softly.

Miyumi holds her mummy's hand and walked in together into the house her mummy used to live. Myungsoo carried the suitcases in and closed the door behind him. Suzy stopped after few steps, inhaled the familiar smell and exhaled slowly. A look of confusion crossed Myungsoo's  face for a brief second until he realised  that it was the smell of home fragrance oil that caught Suzy's attention. It's Suzy's favourite. Suzy turned to look at Myungsoo and they exchanged gazes. And the entire exchange went so fast, felt so natural, so familiar and comfortable, like a well-worn routine they've been doing for ages. Myungsoo has the urge to take Suzy into his arms and kiss her passionately to welcome her back to their house but since Miyumi was there, he has to hold the thought. The little girl might be thinking he’s eating her mummy’s face.

Suzy  walked up to the living room and moved to flop onto the couch before hideous memories flashed behind her eyes. She wondered for a moment when her life fell apart. It was not hard to believe that she'd been happy living in that house. They'd been happy together. She blamed herself for everything. For her pain, Myungsoo’s pain. It was her fault the last four years of their life were hell. She sighed and dropped her head in her hands.

“Mummy.” Miyumi’s voice awoke her from her bad dreams.  Suzy inhaled deeply removing her hands from her face and looked at Miyumi who was standing in front of her.

Suzy noticed the worry look on Miyumi's face. She needed to distract her daughter’s attention. ”Yumi, mummy will show you around our house. Come with mummy.”  Suzy stood up and pulled the small hand with her. "Err... wait, mummy need to take something from the bag first." Suzy went to her bag placed on the couch and took out the picture of her and Myungsoo that she took before she left the house four years ago and she walked to the telephone table and put the frame to the place where it belongs. Suzy turned to Miyumi and dragged the little girl with her.

Suzy let out a heavy sigh when she entered the kitchen. This was the place she loved the most in the house. The place where she and Myungsoo talked about how they were going to spend their day during breakfast or how their day went during dinner. The silence in the house ate away at her. Suzy decided she had enough of her emotions for one day. She should be happy, crying tears of joy for being in her heaven again.

"Suzy," Myungsoo called from her back. His voice was soft.

Suzy turned to look at him with a smile plastered on her face. Without a word she walked up to Myungsoo and embraced him tight. “Thank you for bringing me home. This is where I should be. This is where I belong. With you.” Suzy pressed a kiss onto Myungsoo’s lips.

“Mummy!” The small voice was calling. She was standing in the same spot her mummy had left her with lips pouted.

“Oh my God, I forgot about her.” Suzy whispered softly. Both of them let out a chuckle. Suzy went to her and pulled the small hand with her.

Suzy entered her bedroom with loud thumb in her chest. This was the place where she shared her intimate moments with Myungsoo. The room was neat and everything was just the same. Nothing changed. Suzy caught sight of a picture on the bedside table on Myungsoo's side. A photograph of her when they were at Saipan Island. Taken just few days before she left the house. Sadness filled her eyes at the very memory of it.

"I slept every night looking at you and when I wake up in the morning, I’ll see you were smiling at me." Myungsoo suddenly said. He knew Suzy was staring at the photo. Suzy turned to Myungsoo with a smile. Myungsoo returned her smile with a nod. 

“Yumi, this is where mummy sleep before mummy went to Tokyo.” Suzy explained.

“Yumi sleeps here tonight with mummy?”

“No..no.. Yumi sleeps in other room. Yumi's room.” Myungsoo answered. He turned to Suzy and shrugged his shoulder.

Miyumi grabbed Suzy thigh and hold it tight. “Yumi wants to sleep with mummy!” She shrieked.

"Oh. Thanks for the help." A pout formed on Suzy's lips looking at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo saw the pout and he just couldn't help but smiled at her with puppy dog like eyes.

“Okay, mummy will sleep with Yumi in Yumi’s room, okay?” Suzy said to comfort her. Miyumi nodded. "Let's go and let's see your room." Suzy looked at Myungsoo and he immediately pointed at L's room. L's cosy bedroom was equipped with queen size bed, a large wardrobe and a bright colour painted wall. Stuffed toys arranged neatly in a corner.

"Miyumi can have this bedroom if she wants. I'm sure L wouldn't mind." Myungsoo whispered to Suzy.

Miyumi looked around the room and complained, "But... this is not Yumi's room. Yumi's room is pink.Yumi don't want to sleep here. Mummy, let's go home."

"We're going to change the guest room to be her room. For time being, I'll ask L to use the guest room until the room is ready for Miyumi to use. I'll get the interior designer to come first thing tomorrow morning." Myungsoo said firmly but his voice was soft, looking at Suzy.

"Don't worry. Miyumi was just trying her luck." Suzy whispered back.

"So, what time do you want to go out for dinner?" Myungsoo asked leaning against the door frame.

"I don't feel like going out tonight, Myungsoo. Miyumi is also making things difficult. Why don't we just order for pizza delivery? Miyumi likes pizza."

"Sure, no problem."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Myungsoo, I'm home now." Suzy said, laying on the bed beside to Myungsoo after put Miyumi to sleep with much difficulty.

"Yes, baby, you're home." Myungsoo said propping himself up on his elbow. Myungsoo looked down at Suzy who had snuggled into his arms.

"I love you so much." Suzy whispered.

"I love you too, baby." Myungsoo leaned forward and kissed Suzy's lips and Suzy was kissing him back. It was soft and tender kiss at the beginning then turned to more aggressive.

Everything went well.

Finally.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Myungsoo was sipping his coffee when Suzy entered the kitchen the next morning. She looked exhausted. She slumped at the kitchen table, and groaned. "I need coffee." She sighed, reached for the Myungsoo's mug.

"And good morning to you too, sunshine." Myungsoo chirped happily, he looked at Suzy in concern, however. "Baby, you don't look too good. Didn't you sleep at all?" Myungsoo asked with a laugh.

“Didn’t you notice Miyumi came to our room last night?” Suzy asked.

“She did? I slept like the dead!" Myungsoo replied, chuckling at his own humour.

Suzy sighed. "I have to run from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter