Chapter 15

Love Is 'Ouch'!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When they reached the honeymoon suite, the bellboy opened the door and put the suitcases in the closet and handed Myungsoo the key card. Myungsoo hold the door opened, Suzy went inside and stood in the middle of the room which was filled with flowers. Mostly daisies. Suzy turned and blushed at the look on Myungsoo’s face; she shook her head slightly as if in disbelief. She had waited so long for this moment, so long to finally get to this place in their lives. The wedding and reception had been everything she could have dreamed of, and now here she was, in a wondrous place, with the only person she would want to be there with. At that moment, it was all so perfect, so perfect it almost felt surreal. She was almost afraid it was all a wonderful dream instead of reality.

'Thank you, Grandpa.' Suzy thought. Realization suddenly hits her and her face turned slightly sad.

Myungsoo frowned slightly at the somewhat distant look on Suzy's face. "Suzy, are you okay? What is it?" he asked with a small amount of concern.

Suzy blinked, a little surprised, but managed to nod. "Yeah, I'm okay," She replied softly. "I was thinking about grandpa. Do you think grandpa is going to be all right, Myungsoo?" Suzy asked, her face showed so much concern.

"I guess grandpa just need more rest. I know he has been busy with the wedding preparations as well. Let the doctors to take care of him. We just pray that he will be okay. But, umma was right, though. Grandpa would want us to go on with our lives and not wait in the hospital for him. We'll visit him first thing tomorrow morning and everything’s gonna be just fine.” Myungsoo gave her an assuring smile.

Suzy smiled. “Well then, let's not worry.”

Myungsoo smiled in return at her.

“So . . .” Suzy said, standing facing Myungsoo. Biting her lower lip, her heart beat was beating rapidly.

“So . . .” Myungsoo echoed. He can sense how nervous Suzy was.

Myungsoo took of the jacket of his tux and laid it on the couch, his eyes never leave the beauty. He knew how Suzy’s feeling right now. He needed to calm her.  Seeing her standing there blushing, he's balling his hands into fists. He himself needs to stay calm too. Stay Calm!

He stepped closer to Suzy and stood in front of her. He looked into her eyes. He ran the tip of his forefinger on Suzy’s cheek. "Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight, love?" Myungsoo asked.

"Only about every other minute." Suzy said giggling as she untied his bow.

"Well it's true." Myungsoo said letting his hands graze her sides. “You’re beautiful.” He looked at her with so much love, and longing. He circled his hands on the small waist and pulled her onto his chest. He bent down and whispered, "That's exactly what I was thinking."

“Really? So now what?" Suzy whispered back.

Myungsoo moved his hands to her back and rubbed softly. "At the very least, we could change into something more comfortable?"

Suzy chuckled. "Sounds like an excellent place to start."

"Let me help you." Myungsoo whispered and his hand that already at her back started to her gown. "I love you." He mumbled into her sweet lips, working on taking off her dress.Then he leaned in and nibbled at her neck.

“Myungsoo…”

“Shhh….I'm not going to bite. Well, at least not unless you asked.” He whispered in her ear.

Suzy giggled. “That tickles.”

“In a bad way?” He smirked as a dark pink blush creeps its way up Suzy's face.

“No.” She buried his face in Myungsoo's shoulder in embarrassment.

"Suzy, we don't have to, if you don't feel ready...." Myungsoo said.

"I'm ready," She looked up at him and assured him with a nod.

Myungsoo held her close to him. He’d been waiting for this moment for too long, and now he was going to enjoy every last moment of it. He tilted Suzy's chin and leaned forward, his nose brushing her cheek before his lips puckered out to brush against her cold skin. He held his lips to her jaw for a moment before kissing up her cheek until his lips finally met hers for a tender kiss. She could feel nothing but happiness and love as they kissed.

"Do you want to feel something more than that?" A wicked glint twinkling in his eye as he gazed at Suzy.The corner of his mouth turned up in a smirking grin. 

Before Suzy could ask what he was thinking, he slipped an arm under her knees and scooped her into his arms. She squealed as she automatically wrapped her arms around his neck, letting her head fall back and laughing as he carried her easily to the bed and lay her down. She on her onw lower lip, her cheeks flushed.

He sat at the edge of the bed next to her, “How about we get rid of the rest of these clothes?” Without waiting for the answer, his hands started doing the job.

Suzy blushed. “How about we turn off the light?” She said as she slipped under the cover.

Myungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter