Feathers

Sykotica Preview Layouts
XSYKOTICA
VOLUME C: Feathers
VOLUME C: Feathers

With the 100th layout (counting the description and foreword), there will be a few slight changes.

Starting from layout #100, you can now go directly to the layout from the link in the title. The red "layout reference" link at the bottom leads to the "Marketplace Layouts How-To" and the layout name/number refers to instructions that best fits the new layout.

Now, I've unlisted all old layouts (why?) because I can... and because I feel like I've monopolized the main pages of the marketplace... and because of a few other issues... but mostly because I can. It's not like I'm hiding or anything. They are still accessible. Search my name and everything pops right out thanks to Google search (unlisted means absolutely nothing to it). There's also the "view all" option at the bottom of each layout in the Layout Marketplace. Only the newest layout will be listed. All old will be sent to unlisted (less of my face on the main layout marketplace page).

I don't know if I've already told you this but... you can view these layouts in action (applied to actual stories) by typing "xsykotica" into the search box.

So, are we clear on all this? Good. Now, back to the stuff.



Sykotica Notes: This layout is another one of the wife's pencil scraps. Swiped and animated. Hey, don't trying to read what's on the back of the page. It's probably confidential.

 

Layout Reference: #61 Chasing