Crown Rings

Sykotica Preview Layouts

XSYKOTICA
VOLUME LVI: Crown Rings
VOLUME LVI: Crown Rings
Heartbreaker Inc. ~ In the Closet (Part One)
Heartbreaker Inc. ~ In the Closet (Part One)
Yo. Welcome to Heartbreaker. You can call me GD. That’s what everyone else calls me.

So… you’re a newbie here, huh?

I used to be a newbie… well… maybe I still am compared to Cyndi, Hero, Dj Kar and a bunch of others. You don’t know them? Don’t worry… you’ll get to know them real soon (if you decide to stay, that is). They’re all pretty friendly (on good days).

You know what we do here? Or were you like me, blindly accepting the invitation?

Well, if you didn’t already know, we break hearts for a living. Sounds heartless, huh? Yeah, at first I saw it that way too but really the jobs we get… it’s not all that bad. Most of the time, our victims deserve it.

Oops… did I say victims? Should have said targets instead, that’s what they are… targets and not victims.

Anyway, if you decide to stay with us, you’ll undergo a two week training seminar and if you pass that… let’s just say, you just landed yourself a sweet paying job.

Oh, you had a question? Can you repeat that again?

You’re wondering why you were chosen? Well, Heartbreaker just thinks you have the potential to be a new employee. You know, we have a few scouts running around, uncovering new talents. They have quite an eye.

Let me tell you about how we work here. Oooo… it would be better if we had a quick chat with someone who is about to carry out a job. You’re up to it?

Hey Vic! Doing a job?

Yeah. Oh, hey! Are you new here? You must be because I’ve memorized everyone’s face here.

Stop showing off, Vic.

Haha, sorry. It must have felt like I rubbed salt in your wound.

Don’t touch me like that. Anyway, Vic, I’m give her a tour of Heartbreaker and thought you might like to share something about that job you’re gonna do.

No problem. Hi. I’m Vic. Nice to meet you. I have to go soon but I’ll tell you the highlights of my mission.  My target is a 24 years old amateur model who’s a narcissist. They’re pretty easy to handle. My plan of approach is to disguise myself as a professional photographer. I’ll ask to photograph her and she’ll not refuse after being flattered. I can imagine her drinking the compliments up laughing and smiling. I’ll invite her out for a drink perhaps and it’ll be downhill from there. I’m not worried about this one. Since the client doesn’t care to spy from afar like some others, I only need to give photo and recording proof that I’ve completed my job. Considering her weaknesses, I’ll have her in the palm of my hand in less than four days.

What was that?

Wow… you asked a silly question. I know the job is complete when my target’s heart breaks… hence the name of the company.

Look at the time, I better get going. Talk to you guys later. Ciao.

Was that informative enough for you? Shall we continue onwards with the tour?

Let’s take the elevator up. Hmm… I never really liked the new elevator music… While we wait, this is the brief history of how Heartbreaker came to be. Three and a half years ago, a rich spoiled brat was dumped on Valentine’s Day. He built this company with his daddy’s money. Don’t worry… our boss isn’t a spoiled brat anymore… he grew into a jerk (a good kind of jerk… I don’t even know if that makes any sense).

Oh, and if you see a really really super hot chick whose gaze just knocks you off your feet… that is probably Cyndi. She is the best of the best in our company. No one can top her… sure there are a few who tries and keep trying like the second best, Hero… but… I doubt the position will ever change. It is never a bad thing to ask her for advice.

Ahhh we’re here… let me show you around. We have two swimming pool, one indoor and one outdoor. We have three gyms. Four steam rooms… two outdoor spas… and this is all for the employee’s use… isn’t that impressive? Everyone who does field work meaning going out there and breaking hearts… they get their own dressing room. Heartbreaker employs a vast variety of profession from clothing designers, make up / hair stylist to photographers and private investigators.

Oooo… look over there at the Gym entrance… you see those two coming out all sweaty (especially Hero because he has this sweating disorder). Cyndi and Hero, our top heart breakers. They know their stuff.



Sykotica Notes: Like the rings? Want to buy it? Come on down to Rakuten Global Market and get your Crown Rings now! I could've been a great salesman, o yeah. The wife is making Valentine's Day crafts for her piano kids. She doesn't teach them anymore but she still sends them holiday stuff. She's crazy. Anyway, I thought I'd make some Valentine's Day crafts as well. Just not crafts crafts.