A Broken Time

Sykotica Preview Layouts
XSYKOTICA
VOLUME LX: A Broken Time - Heartbreaker Inc. "The problem with CL" Part 2
“I can’t believe this… you two have been going out that long and I just found out yesterday when you two were making out in the dressing room? Why didn’t it click when I saw that same scene nth times?”

Hero patted GD on the shoulder.

“It’s because you’re a dummy at heart… always believing our lies… you think we don’t lie to you? We lie to everyone!”

“You guys lie to each other too?”

“Yeah, occasionally but eh, it doesn’t really matter. We know when the other lies so…”

“What kind of relationship is that?”

“A surprisingly fun one.”

“Oh my gosh… look at the chart…” GD pointed at the Heartbreaker Records.

“No surprise. Cyndi is first and I’m second.”

“I’m not talking about that… I’m talking about CL. She jumped like five ranks in a day.”

“What can I say… my hawt y mami has the gift of sight when it comes to heartbreaking material.”

“Just because I now know the truth about you two doesn’t mean you should start calling her things around me.”

“Man up, boy. How long have you been with us? Three? Four years and you still get all uncomfortable about these things?”

“No… it just sounds wrong when it’s coming from you.”

Hero slapped his head.

“”Ow.” GD rubbed his head and continued, “You know when Cyndi said leave the job to her, I actually thought she was going to try and seduce CL.”

“My pooh bear is capable of that. I’m sure she did do a little seduction.”

“Are you serious?’

“How else did she persuade CL to take a job at HB Inc.?”

“Oh yeah…”

“Like I said earlier… dummy at heart. Hmm… speaking of heart, when are you going to make a move on CL?”

“What?”

“Don’t pretend you don’t know. When you refused to do your job, Cyndi and I already knew what was up.”

“Yeah… I kind of like her but now she’s a co-worker.”

“So?”

Cyndi and CL stepped out of the changing room. They were comparing bracelets when Hero and GD joined them.

“Congrats on climbing the charts! #3 will be yours in no time.”

CL looked at Hero as if he was crazy. “You know I’m not aiming for number three… I’m aiming for your spot, mister.”

The new shocked Hero.

Cyndi came up to him and patted his arm. She wasn’t helping the situation much with her little half laugh and half coughs.

“Did you just hear that? What confidence… She earns herself a room at the crazy farm.” Hero pointed at CL while he spoke to Cyndi.

“Don’t worry about it… Come, I want you to help me pick out some new bracelets. CL is beating me at accessorizing… can’t have that now can we…” Cyndi pulled Hero by his loose tie.

“See ya.” Hero waved to CL and GD without looking back. His eyes were glued on Cyndi the whole time as she dragged him away.

“Those two lovebirds… they need to stop using the closet and get a room.”

“You know about them? What the heck? You just entered the company and-”

“It’s pretty obvious. What’s wrong with you, GD? Are you blind?”

GD didn’t want to admit it. “I’m gonna go grab a snack.” He turned his back on her and stomped away.

“Aww… come on… don’t be like that.” CL tailed after.



Sykotica Notes: In the style of Crown Rings with the faded background. Animated this royalfreestockclock. I hate it when our clock runs low on batteries. It makes that stupid clicking sound and we don't carry extra batteries in the house. Wow, I just noticed the previous layout is the first five content layout. I'll just disguise it as a four content. (: