Him and Her

A Man in love.

 

3rd POV

 

What to do now? Now you’re leaving me

 

 

She pulled away and hugged him. “Kyu…”

 

“_____,” Kyuhyun sighed. “I thought you’ll be mad or stay away from me now that I told you.” _____ just smiled and hugged him tighter. “You’ve always been there when Donghae wasn’t. I was stupid still loving him, I was too in love with him that I didn’t see better.” _____ said. Kyuhyun just smiled. “Thank you.” _____ looked up to him and asked. “Why?”

“That even though you’re with Donghae, you accepted my love for you.” Kyuhyun smiled and broke the hug. ______ blinked her eyes twice. “I don’t want to be with Donghae anymore!” ______ exclaimed making Kyuhyun flinch.

 

Not far from them, Donghae was quietly walking away from the two, crying. He now knows remember everything and he was welcome by his girlfriend planning to break up with him. He thought, “Why did I have to lose my goddamn memory? It ruined me and ______!” he then left alone in the dark, painfully sobbing.

 

“W-What do you mean ______?” Kyuhyun asked ______. “I’m hurt. Donghae is different! He wasn’t the guy I loved then. He treats me bad, I feel hurt every time I’m with him,” ______ said. “But when I’m with you. I’m happy.” Kyuhyun then just smiled and hugged the girl once again.

.

.

.

 

“I can’t believe this….” Donghae thought as we kept wandering in the dark cold streets. “We’re over, she doesn’t love me anymore. What am I going to do now?” Donghae kept thinking the same thing all over his head.

 

He regretted all things he have done to the girl, he does. Now that his memory is back he just couldn’t believe what he has to face now. He thought once he get his memory back him and _____ will be happy like they were before but he guess no it’s far from happening now that _____ is thinking of separating. He clenched his fist and hit his chest. “You stupid! Stupid!” He exclaimed. “How can you do this? What were you thinking Lee Donghae? You’re a bastard! You hurt her!” Donghae was sad. He just couldn’t believe the reality now. His face is covered with his tears, he doesn’t know what he’s doing now but he just kept walking everywhere. But he didn’t realized he’s walking at a near high way were lots of cars drives by. He was walking, and walking then all he realized is a bright light nearing him, tires screeching and a bump. “________” Donghae whispered.

 

è END OF CHAPTER