Hesitation

A Man in love.

 

______’s POV

 

 

The whole day has gone so fast. Why is it because Donghae and me are together again? Probably. But now we are back together, and as I know, the whole school knows it why do I feel like I should be protective over Donghae now?

 

 

It was the last class and before I knew it the bell rang meaning the class has finished. But I was thinking of something else and was looking outside the window. I saw a hand waved at my face. I looked up and it was Donghae.

 

 

“What are you looking at?” he said as he looked in the direction I was looking.

 

 

“Uh… nothing.” I said and quickly grabbed all my stuff from the desk. “Let’s go”

 

 

After class, we all met in front of the school park. Donghae and me walked to them with my hand on Donghae’s arms.

 

“Donghae, are you going to the party in your house?” Eunhyuk asked as he brushed his blonde hair.

 

“I have to, don’t I?” Donghae answered.

 

 

“Ah, anyway are you going ______?” Sungmin asked as he took out his phone.

 

“What’s on tonight?” I asked as I let go of Donghae’s arms.

 

“Donghae didn’t tell you?” Sungmin asked. Sungmin looked at Donghae who looked very uncomfortable right now.

 

“Well there is a party at his tonight, everyone would be there.” Sungmin said.

 

I looked at Donghae. He wasn’t responding. Maybe he doesn’t want me to go. But everyone is going to be there, does he mean the whole school? I shook my head.

 

“No, it’s fine,” I said in my head down. “Anyways, I got to go see you guys tomorrow.” I slowly take steps backwards.

 

“But I’m supposed to drop you off.” Donghae said as he grabbed my hands.

 

“It’s fine, I’ll just call my driver.” I let go of my hand and quickly ran away waving goodbye.

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

“Dude, don’t tell me you guys are in a quarrel again?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“No we’re not.” Donghae answered. “I think,”

 

“Usually you guys hug each other when you separate, always.” Sungmin gestured, “ And why didn’t you say anything when I asked if she’s coming or not?” Sungmin asked.


 

“I don’t know…” Donghae sighed.


“You should’ve said something, she might take it in a wrong way.” Yesung said.

 

“W-what?” Donghae asked.

 

“Maybe she might think that you don’t want anyone to know her or something?” Yesung said. “I dunno…”

 

“….Like you’re embarrassed of her.” Leeteuk suddenly spoke up.

 

 

“I’m not!” Donghae yelled. “I am not embarrassed of her!”

 

“Donghae! I was just saying! No need to go all crazy on me!” Leeteuk said.

 

“Sorry,” Donghae said. “I don’t know what I’m thinking, I should go to that party with her, should I?”

 

 

“Uh, yeah…” Eunhyuk said as he went inside his car.

 

“Why were you hesitating before?” Sungmin asked.

 

 

Donghae sighed and open the door of his car, “Because certain people would be there.”

 

 

___________________________________________

 

Sorry I wasn’t able to update for the past few days. I was supposed to but-

 

SO WHO WOULD BE AT THE PARTY THAT DONGAHE DOESN’T WANT _____ TO SEE?

 

Anyways I hope you like this chapter. Maybe it’s not up to expectations but I’m getting there. Sorry if like you’re waiting for my update and ended up with a short boring chapter.

Sorry, I was pretty busy with school, I mean which teacher gives you tons of homework and projects when you only have a week left until your spring break? I mean seriously!

Please look forward to the next chapter. This chapter gave you a little clue on how the next drama would be so yes ENJOY! <3

 

Maybe 3 chapters to witness the next drama scene- i don't know but whats coming is pretty huge, i mean all soap opera has this story line~~