Helping the other

A Man in love.

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

 

 

It’s on?

 

Then Kyuhyun waled in the room, I chuckled.

 

Does he really think he can win over me? Really?

 

I walked in just after him. ____ is sitting in between of Kyuhyun and I. I went to face ____.

 

 

“Babe,” I called out. ____ turned around. “Want to watch a movie with me tonight? After school?” I asked her.

 

She nodded. “Sure, I don’t have any plans.” I smirked at the person behind her. Kyuhyun, one point for me

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV
 

 

 

I saw Donghae walked in the room so I thought I should make a quick move now.

 

I’m planning to ask ____ to get ice cream after school since she loves ice cream but Donghae immediately asked her to go to the movies. Darn

 

Donghae then smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and turned away. It’s not the end Donghae, I still have a chance You just asked her to go to the movies, BIG DEAL.

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

-After School-

 

 

____ was walking with Sunny when Donghae quickly grabbed her by the waist. ____ jumped a little by the sudden move.

 

 

“Ah- Donghae!” ____ shrieked.

 

 

“Baby, don’t worry it’s just me.” Donghae chuckled.

 

 

“Hi Donghae.” Sunny cheered and waved at Donghae. Donghae chuckled. “Er, hi.” Then looked away.

“Baby let’s go to the movies now.” Donghae said and quickly pulled ____ away from Sunny.

 

“What the hell?” Sunny murmured. “Um, I’ll see you guys!”

 

“Donghae, I didn’t get to say goodbye to Sunny.” ____ said while she’s being pulled my Donghae

 

 

“Baby, you don’t need to.” Donghae sighed. Then Donhae opened the door to his car and let ___ go in. That moment, Yesung and Sungmin walked by


 

“Oh Donghae and ___!” Yesung exclaimed.

 

 

“Hi” Sungmin greeted.

 

 

“Hi” ____ greeted.

 

 

“Where are you guys goin?” Yesung asked as he crossed his arms.

 

 

“Date?” Donghae raised his left eyebrow.

 

 

“A date?” Sungmin repeated.

 

 

“Yeah a movie date, problem?” Donghae said and made his way to the driver seat.

 

 

“B-but..”

 

 

Then Donghae start the car and went off.

 

 

Yesung took out his phone and dialled Eunhyuk’s number.

 

 

“Oy Monkey! We have a problem.” Yesung yelled over his phone.

 

 

 

__

 

 

“Why would I go to the movies with you guys?” Kyuhyun asked as he stopped playing the piano. He looked over to the three guys just behind his piano.

 

 

“We just need your help.” Sungmin plead.

 

 

“What are you even doing in the music room?” Kyuhyun asked. “Only music students are allowed.”

 

 

“Kid don’t be such a nerd and help your friend.” Yesung exclaimed.

 

 

“I don’t recall being your friend.” Kyuhyun said in a cold tone.

 

 

“Us neither.” Eunhyuk mocked him.

 

 

“What do you reall want?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

 

 

“We know a little secret of yours.” Eunhyuk said.

 

 

“What secret?” Kyuhyun asked in a nervous tone.

 

 

“We know you like _____.’ Sungmin smiled.

 

 

Kyuhyun widened his eyes. “Er… no I don’t… she’s um, my friend.”

 

 

“Why are you stuttering?” Yesug asked.

 

 

“Er, why don’t you?” Kyuhyun asked, not thinking what he actually said.

 

 

“Eh?” the three of them said.

 

 

“I don’t care if you deny it, we know it. We actually want you to help her and help your little problem.’ Eunhyuk said.

 

 

“My problem?”

 

 

“Even though we are Donghae’s friends, best friends, we’re on your side. We are going to help you.” Sungmin said.

 

 

“Exactly you guys are his best friend, why would you be helping me?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

 

“You see how he treat us?” Sungmin said.

 

 

“We’ll help you Kyuhyun, trust us.” Eunhyuk said as he patted Kyuhyun’s shoulders.

 

 

 

___________________________________________

 

 

A/N  :))) so short and super duper rushed :((( so so sorry XD i've been really busy lately, im doing homeworks since im missing out school (im on vaca) they sent me works :(( and im stressing XDD but please comment , makes me wanna update :) MY MOTIVATION