I hate you

A Man in love.

 

 

Leeteuk's POV

 

We have all gathered at Eunhyuk's place since he insited for us to make a meeting. All of us are now at the lounge room and having a few drinks.

 

"Okay, so maybe Secret Santa is a bit, childish." Eunhyuk explained as he crossed his legs. I laughed. "You think?" I asked sarcastically. Eunhyuk just glared at me. "So what I though of doing is too arrange kind of a meeting between the two?" Eunhyuk explained making me raise a question. "So you planning on being these two's cupid or something?" Eunhyuk glared at me once again. "You know Leeteuk, we asked you to come here to help up but if you're going to be an and don't give a crap then might as well just shut up?" I rolled my eyes at him then laid my back to relax.

 

"Änyways..." Eunhyuk then started to explain the rest, which I did not listen to.

 

I look at these people around me. These are my friends, I laugh at my thought.

 

"We can do it in the beach since _____ like the beach very much right?" Eunhyuk smiled at the rest. Eunhyuk, Donghae's best friend among us but why is he turning back against Donghae? Well maybe since Donghae is much more of an now. Eunhyuk is the most loyal person you'll ever meet despite or whatever. He's a really good friend, he makes you laugh and all. I mean, he's been my friend since were kids.

 

"At night will be best, right?" Sungmin suggested. Then Sungmin, the fluffy one of the group. Somehow I questioned his ually due to the over of cuteness around him. I mean sometimes I feel like punching the guy. He's very soft that's why sometimes we don't get along much but he's a friend to me too. Although he's very annoying.

 

"I think we got it down, so maybe at Christmas night?" Yesung said. Then there's  him. The weirdest among the group. He's very touchy, so that makes him really annoying. He does crazy things that your not able to think what's up with him. Well, he's been a friend of us when we're at first grade. He's always the odd one in the group.

 

I look at them and sigh. Although these people's have lots of unusual things goin on with them, they're still my friends right?

 

"So Leeteuk, you down with it?"

 

I snapped from my thoughts and just nodded.

 

.

.

.

.

 

_________'s POV

 

Many things have happened this year and I would like to start a new. Starting with Yoona.

 

I saw her watching TV so I decided to approach her.

 

"Hey" 

 

Yoona looked at me with shocked expression. "Hi..."

 

"What are you watching?" I asked her.

"Strong Heart." she giggled a bit.

"That's a funny show."

"I know,"

 

We just watched the show, then when it finished, awkward atmosphere builds up.

 

"Hey listen, you know about those things you know I'm so-"

Just before she finishes her sentence I wrapped my arms around her into a hug. "You know, forget all of those things, okay?"

"____, you know I'm really sorry." 

 

"I know, and don't worry about it now okay?" I said and she nodded.

 

"And if he ever hurt you again, I will kill him, I swear!" she said and I just giggled.

 

It feels good to know that both of us are okay. I mean it's going to be a new year and I don't want anything behind us. I mean were family and were supposed to stick to each other right?

Then the doorbell rang...

 

"I got to go me and Donghae are going out." I said and she nodded.

 

"Have fun okay?" she smiled then I nodded and get the door.

 

"Hey" Donghae greeted. "Let's go?" then I just nodded and went off with him.

 

.

.

.

 

We arrived at some big house with loud music banging through. I was confused, where are we? Are we supposed to be celebrating together, two of us? Why are we at some strange place? But I have to trust him on this one and I just went along with him.

 

As soon as we entered the house, my ear drums almost broke from hearing the loud music. I saw lots of people with drinks and dancing all around.

 

Where are we?

 

Then Donghae pulled me to a room, I saw a few people drinking alcohol and all that. I gulped.

 

"DONGHAE!!"everyone shouted.

"Hey guys, it's been too long!" he said and settled down on a couch, and he just pulled me beside him.

 

'Who's the chick Donghae?" a tall brunette guy asked.

"My girlfriend, Yunho hyung." Donghae answered.

I smiled at the dude and bow.

 

"Really?" Yunho asked and Donghae just nodded.

"Okay..." Yunho said and left. I wonder what's wrong?

 

Then a tall guy who looks like a first year in high school approached us with drinks.

He gave one to Donghae then to me but I refused.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

 

"I-I don't drink..." I said and smiled where he just gave me a look and said. "Really?"

 

"Well other drinks are on the counter, feel free to get one." the guy chuckled. I said and went to the counter since I'm kind of thirsty, I picked up a cola and drank it while I sat on the chair near the counter.

 

"You're Donghae's girlfriend?" 

 

"Um, yes I am..." I answered.

 

"Really? That's new, Donghae's type aren't actually... like... you." he said, although I'm a bit offended I just kept quite.

 

"I'm sorry, I'm Minho by the way." he said and offered a hand. I shook it and smiled. "I'm ______."

 

"You seem very innocent." he said.

 

"Excuse me?" I asked and he just shook his head. "Never mind."

 

"You just seem very differerent for Donghae. I mean Donghae is a bastard and you seem nice." Minho explained.

 

"Donghae is just fine." I answered him.

 

"You think?" Minho said and made me look at Donghae's direction. 

 

I was in a big shock to see Donghae drinking with some sitting of his laps. I widened my eyes.

 

"Who is she?" I asked.

 

"That's Jessica. You know, she has a thing for DOnghae but Donghae never really cared." Minho explained.

 

I was about to go over there when the Yunho guy shouted, "Spin the bottle" he yelled and everybody went nuts and gathered around the floor including Donghae. I just stayed in my spot since I don't feel like playing really.

I watched them all play but was too shocked to see what they have to do. They have to kiss?

 

The girl with red hair spun the bottle and landed on the skinny orange hair guy, and after that they kissed. Is that what they have to do? What if Donghae? 

 

Then the Jessica girl spun the bottle and to much to my dismay it landed on Donghae. And my nightmare just began. She crawled over to Donghae and claim his lips. How can Donghae do this to me? Again?

 

I was too angry that i found myself leaving the house. Then tears started to fall like a river. How can he do this to me? Even if it's just a stupid game?

I hate you Lee Donghae! I hate you

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

A loud door slam was heard.

 

"Who was that?" Yunho asked.

 

"Donghae's girlfriend." Minho answered.

 

Then that Donghae stood up, Jessica groaned. "Hey, your girlfriend isn't fun."

 

"Sorry guys I have to go," and with that Donghae left to find ____.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

PLEASE DON'T HIT ME!

 

I'm very sorry I couldn't update these weeks, it's been a month! SORRY!

 

Well the reason I couldn't update is because my macbook, where all my documents saved, couldn't charge anymore! I'm very pissed since it's not even mine, the school provided it for students so now I'm dead!

 

Anyways, so sorry! really! I'm quite happy I could update today!

 

OMG LOTS OF THINGS HAPPENED WHEN I WAS GONE!

 

WELL, VERY BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR!

VERY BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LEE SUNGMIN!!!!\

AND VERY BELATED CONGRATULATIONS TO SUPER JUNIOR WINNING 4 AWARDS ON GDA INCLUDING THE MOST PRECIOUS DISK DAESANG!! WE DID IT GUYS! WHOOO PARTY! LOL 

 

Anyways I changed the font for AegyoBunny I hope you can read it now?