The Dark Streets

A Man in love.

 

 

 

______’s POV

 

 

I’ve had it. I ran out of the house as fast as I could. I couldn’t take it anymore I’ve been holding it in ever since. Why is Donghae like that? I thought he’s all alright now. Does he really remember me? Or everything else? I started walking along the dark streets. Tears started to fall down instantly. Does Donghae still love me or even care about me anymore?

 

I hugged myself as I walk down the streets but somehow I felt scared. It’s like past 9 and I’m walking alone. Somehow I felt like I was being followed, I was terrified. I started walking in a faster pace. My heartbeat started to beat really fast, my hands and legs were shaking. I started to look around to see if there’s someone but there wasn’t. But then I heard footsteps, then I realized there really was someone.

 

I walked much faster, I don’t know I could walk this fast but I just have too. But then I heard the footsteps faster like it was really following me. Then, someone pulled my wrist.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I yelled in horror but as soon as I saw who it was, all my fears or even pains was slightly gone. I then threw over myself for a hug. I hugged him tightly and tears fell down again.

 

“K-Kyuhyun…”

 

.

.

.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

This is the worst day ever. I kicked the wheel of my car since I’m so frustrated right now. Why does it have to be flat? At this time of the night! I rest my back on the side of my car, I need time to think of what to do about this and how to get home. Do I have to walk? Ugh. But then I saw a figure walking down the streets. It was a girl.

Is that girl dumb or something? Doesn’t she know how dangerous it is for a girl to walk alone this time of night? I walked closer to the girl and saw her crying. Oh, what to do? I started following the girl. I widened my eyes as one of the street lights hit her revealing her. Is that _____?

 

I started following her but why is she walking so damn fast? Is she running away from something? So what I did is walk as fast to catch up with her but she’s still walking so fast. Then I grabbed her wrist but she seemed so shocked that she yelled. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

I was startled but then she hugged me tight and cried. I caressed her back, “______, what’s wrong? What are you doing this time of the night?” I asked her but she still continued to cry then I just let her. After a few second she let go of the hug and I saw her eyes were really red and puffy. “Hey what’s wrong?” I asked but she kept quiet.

 

“What are you doing here? Why are you alone?” I asked but she just kept quiet. She held my hand tight. “Kyuhyun please bring me home?” she said softly and I just nodded and held her hand as tight as well.

 

Since my car is broken, I couldn’t drive her home so I told her we have to walk home. Okay, I take it back this isn’t my worst day. Why? Because I’m holding hands with _____ right now, it couldn’t get better right? _____ and my hands were clasped together as ______ slightly lean her head on my arm. I can hear soft sobs from her. I wanted to ask what’s wrong but I think I shouldn’t now. But somehow I need to know, I need to know why she’s like this.

 

After a while we reached her house and I walked with her until her door. “We’re here!” I smiled at her and she smiled back. “Kyuhyun, how are you going to get home?” she asked. I mentally slapped myself. Oh yeah, I don’t know how to get home. I can’t walk but it’s pretty far and now it’s really late. _______ grabbed my hand. “You can spend the night here. We have a spare room, you could stay there.” She smiled and pulled me inside her house.

 

As soon as we got inside we saw a Donghae sitting along the couch with his eyes locked with our hands.

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

A loud knock was heard. Yoona happily opened the door, since she thought it was _____ but it wasn’t, and frowned.

 

“What are you doing here?” Yoona crossed her arms and glared at the person in front of her. Donghae put a smile on his face and greeted Yoona. “Hey, can I come in?” Donghae asked. Yoona scoffed. “Why?” Donghae took a step inside. “________!” he called out. Yoona looked at him. “Where’s _______?”

 

“That’s actually why I’m here, I’m finding her?” Donghae said. Yoona widened her eyes. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR FINDING HER? YOU WERE WITH HER EARLIER!” Yoona yelled making Donghae flinch. “Chill Yoona, she knows where she live doesn’t she?” Donghae joked but Yoona was mad as ever. “God dammit Donghae! If anything happened to her you are so dead to me!” Yoona yelled. “Come on Yoona, she’s like 17? I think she knows how to get home.” Donghae said.

 

“That’s not the problem Donghae! Are you stupid? It’s late and you think a girl walking along the streets by herself, safe at all?” Yoona yelled. “Nothing will happen.” Donghae said. “How are you so sure? Oh my God Donghae I could kill you right now! ARGGH!” Yoona yelled in frustration.

 

“I’ll stay until she comes back and she will, I promise.” Donghae flashed a smile at Yoona. Yoona just groaned and grabbed her phone and dialled _______’s number.

 

 

The number you dialled is not available right now.

 

And again

 

The number you dialled is not available right now.

 

“Her phones dead” Yoona sighed.

 

“She’ll be okay, trust me.” Donghae said.

 

“Trust you? No not again.” Yoona replied.

 

Donghae stood up and walked over to Yoona. “Yoona what happened to us?”

 

Yoona scoffed. “Donghae, don’t ever bring that up again.” And with that Yoona went away to the kitchen making Donghae go back to the couch. Then the door opened.

 

 

Donghae raised his eyebrow as soon as he saw _______ and Kyuhyun together, holding hands.

 

Yoona jumped as soon as she saw ______ and she ran and give her a hug. “What is he doing here Yoona?” ______ asked. “He was finding you…” Yoona sighed. “Well tell him I don’t have anything to say to him right now, and he can leave.” _____ said and dragged Kyuhyun with her.

 

“Kyuhyun is staying for the night, he doesn’t have his car to go home.” _____ said to Yoona, she nodded. Donghae then suddenly interrupted. “You know I could drop him off his house, you know, you never know what he’ll do right?” Donghae joked and _____ just scoffed. “Come Kyuhyun, I’ll show you your room.” _____ said. “O-Okay…” Kyuhyun muttered.

 

“The door is just there, you can leave now.” Yoona said as she pointed to the door. “Is Kyuhyun really staying for the night?” Donghae asked as soon as he stood up. Yoona chuckled, “Why? Are you jealous? Or afraid something might happen?” Yoona laughed even more. Donghae walked over to the door and opened it and just before he was to step out, “I’m sorry, tell her that.” He said and walked off.

.

.

.

 

“The rest of the pillows are just there in that closet.” _____ pointed. “Do you need anything else?” Kyuhyun just smiled. “I’m all good.” _____ smiled and grabbed the door handle, and just before she closed it, “Thank you.” Kyuhyun said and smiled to her. “Goodnight Kyuhyun.” _______ smiled.

 

Kyuhyun threw himself on the bed and closed his eyes to relax. But he felt something on his pocket and it was his phone. He chuckled. “I could’ve call my mom and tell her to send the driver to pick me up but I forgot about my phone. So is this destiny?”

 

With that he fully shut his eyes for some sleep and hopefully a sweet dream.

  

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

  

Updated! Whooo! Comments please!  

 

                                                                                             

So cute!