"I'm not going to cry because of Lee Donghae again,"

A Man in love.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

 

I opened my eyes and the sunlight that shines through the glass window welcomed me. I smiled. I looked around the room and I remembered, I’m at _____’s house. I get up and washed my face, admiring the view.

 

“I’m pretty handsome too, aren’t I?” I said to myself, which I end up giggling, “Yes Kyuhyun you sure are…”

 

I hurried downstairs only to see my dream view. The most beautiful girl for me cooking me breakfast, at least I think it’s for me.

 

“Good Morning…” I greeted with a big smile. ______ turned around and showed a sweet one. My heart almost fell, such a beautiful one. “Oh Kyuhyun, you’re up already, I didn’t expect you to be up early. I’m just almost finished cooking breakfast.” She said, like a good housewife.

 

I sat down at the nearest available seat and shook my head. “Well, I thought since I’m at your house I’d behave properly.” I laughed. She smirks. “Okay, I’m almost finished… you like eggs right?” she asked me and I just giggled. “I love them.”

 

She smiled, “Good, because that’s our breakfast.” She giggled then. “Yoona is out to attend something so you’re stuck with me.” I looked at her. “That’s great.”

 

We started eating our breakfast. I love this moment. I wish I would be able to do this again with her, and forever.

 

“Kyuhyun do you have plans for tonight?” she asked as she took a bite of her toast. I shook my head, “No, I’m free today.”

 

She looked at me, “Really, it’s Christmas Eve and you’re alone?” she teased and I widened my eyes. Oh it’s Christmas Eve.

 

“I’m going shopping later, want to come?” she asked. “Well late Christmas Shopping” I smiled and just nodded.

 

.

.

.

 

 

3rd POV

 

“I reckon we should bring then probably an hour early before midnight.” Yesung said as he took a sip of his juice. Sungmin nodded, “Yes, I think so too. It’s kind of romantic.” He said.

 

“I think it’s all set then? We just have to call Kyuhyun and he can do his thing.” Eunhyuk smiled and sighed, “I feel so good doing this. Kyuhyun is a good guy, and we’re helping him out. _____ is a great person and we’re helping her out from Donghae and to Kyuhyun.” He smiled, and then suddenly Donghae walked in the room.

 

“Who to Kyuhyun?” he asked, the three all looked at him.

 

“Donghae! Why are you here? How’d you get here?” Eunhyuk asked, all in a slight panic. Donghae looked at him weirdly, “Chill, I just thought of visiting you guys, I don’t know why but I don’t know, and I’ve got keys remember?” he said.

 

“Oh” Sungmin muttered.

 

“Anyways I’ve come here for help too.” Donghae said and the three looked at him. “You? Help? From us?” Yesung said making Donghae glare at him. “Yes, I thought were friends?” he said and Yesung nodded. “Yes, were friends.” He replied and Donghae just rolled his eyes. “So anyways, it’s about ______. I need to do something for her tonight.”

 

“Why?” Yesung asked. Donghae scoffed, “Hmmm, I don’t know maybe because it’s her birthday. No. Because she’s my girlfriend.” Donghae said in an annoyed tone. Yesung chuckled and stood up, “You don’t seem to treat her one.” Yesung whispered but loud enough for them to hear. Donghae then shot daggers with his eyes to Yesung. “What a bastard.” Donghae said. “Says the bastard!” Yesung yelled out and broke to laughter.

 

“Ya! What’s your problem, huh? ALL OF YOU?” Donghae yelled. Eunhyuk calmed him down, “We’ve got no problem, and we can’t help you. We’re busy. Sorry Donghae.” Eunhyuk said and stood up and left. Then Donghae looked at Sungmin.

 

“Don’t look at me, I’ve got nothing.” He said and Donghae just sighed, annoyed, and left.

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

What is the matter with those three? Did I do something to them? Well I hardly did anything with them, actually none. I feel like I’m distancing me from them. Well it usually like that, isn’t it?

 

I went to my car and drove around, kept thinking what to do for today. Well I have no family plans or any friend’s plans so I guess I’m going to celebrate this holiday with her.

 

I admit, I was kind of a jerk to her but it was a party, your suppose to lay down and all, she should’ve understand. But I don’t want to end ‘us’ yet, even though that’s the whole thing I wanted to do. I wanted to seem terrible in front of hers so she would break up with me, so then I could court Yoona. Yes, I still have feelings for Yoona, as you can see, I love her, since then.

 

But I don’t know what’s happening that I tend to like ______. She’s like Yoona, kind of exactly like Yoona. I need to do something today that will make her forgive me. I had to.

 

I was walking down town when someone yelled my name, “DONGHAE!” a female voice

 

I turned to look around and saw Jessica. “Jessica? What’s up?” I asked her, she smiled and said, “Well since it’s Christmas Eve I did a lot of shopping for presents and all that.” I smiled back and replied, “Oh, okay…” then she squealed and jumped a little. “Ooh, Donghae! I got you a present! I hope you like it.” I looked at the box and looked at her. “It’s not Christmas yet, why are you giving this to me now?” she looked down, “Oh, I’m moving to America tomorrow night.” She seemed upset. I felt like I need to hug her to comfort her since she’s upset and all so I just hugged her a little. “Oh, that soon?” she nodded, “Yes, dad got a promotion in his work and requires him to move there.” I nodded, “Well I don’t have present but what about I treat you for lunch instead?” I said, it’s the least I could do right?

.

.

.

 

“Oh, it’s the best thing ever. The steak is to die for.” Jessica squealed as she describes her experience at Heejun Han’s (A/N: Heejun Han is a contestant in American Idol. He’s Korean and has an amazing voice, and amazing sense of humour. I suggest you check him out. He’s amazing! If you’re from America, support him! I love him XD) a fine restaurant at the eastern part of Seoul.

 

I just nodded and nodded the way through. Then she stopped. “I just noticed I’m the only one speaking here.” She giggled. Oh you just noticed now? “Hae, open your present.” She said. Hae? She calls me that? I just nodded and opened it. It’s a picture of her and me. I have my arms around her and we look so close.

 

“I miss that, Hae.” She called me by ‘that’ name once again. “Don’t you?” I looked at her. “Jessica, that’s the past. We had our time you know but not anymore.” I said. Well Jessica and me dated for a month. Well I wouldn’t really say dated since I had no feelings whatsoever. I consider it as a hook-up really. Its just Jessica who thought was dating. So technically I’ve only dated one person, which in Je Hoon, and the rest were just hook-ups.

 

“Anyways I need to go, I need to plan for something today. Look Jessica, I hope you do well in America. Bye.” I stood up. “I’ll miss you Hae.” She said and got up to hug me. I hugged back, but somehow I felt like someone is watching over us. I broke the hug and looked around. No one.

 

_____’s POV

 

Kyuhyun and I walked along town. I need to find a present for him, so what should I do? Should I tell him to go away? No, that will be rude, wouldn’t it?

 

“Kyuhyun! I need to pick up something, can you wait here?” I told him. He looked at me confused. “Can I come?” I shook my head, “It’s really a secret, not to you, but for everyone else really. Please?” I asked he just smiled and nodded.

 

“Okay, I need to go look for awhile anyway. Call me if your finish?” he said and I nodded, I went up to hug him for a bit and run away. As I was running away I can’t help but blush, I’ve hugged him before but why do I feel so shy or embarrass?

 

I was walking along town, trying to find a shop that sells stuff that Kyuhyun would like. I was walking when I saw someone, someone familiar; I looked closer and saw through the glass walls.

 

 

 

Donghae

 

 

 

That was Donghae, and with a girl. I mentally screamed my lungs out. He’s such a jerk! Then I saw him hug the girl. How can he? Again? After what he has done? I felt so weak. Tears were about to fall down but no, I’m not going to cry because of Lee Donghae again.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Has it been a month already? Geez, School is really frustrating isn't? Well tons of homeworks and test happening so I couldn't find time to update... SORRY ABOUT THAT!

But to make it up, I made this chapter kind of long as usual... I hope to update more often now since this week is kind of not busy...

I'm not getting much comments lately, maybe because I'm not updating much, but I hope to those people not commenting will? I'm not pressuring you or anything though...

Comments are MUCH appreciated

 

 

 

PLAYINGONMYiTUNES: RAinBOW's A