A Challenge?

A Man in love.

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

Donghae ran out of the class and went to find ___. As he walked along the hall he saw ____ and Kyuhyun together. He felt like something punching his chest when he saw them together, he doesn’t know why, but somehow he felt, jealous.

 

 

He ran towards them. “____!” he yelled out making the two figures in front him turned around.

 

 

 

“Donghae?” _____ looked at Donghae with doubtful looks. “You need anything?”

 

 

“Nothing…” Donghae began. “I just thought of walking with you.”

 

 

Kyuhyun stared at the two with a frown. He felt a bit left out so he decided to speak out.

 

 

“____ come on, we will be late.” Kyuhyun exclaimed tugging ___’s arms. Donghae glared at Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun-sshi, a bit eager to go to class now, aren’t we?” Donghae chuckled.

 

“Nothin wrong with being prompt.” Kyuhyun said as he looked down the floor hugging his books.

 

 

“Kyuhyun is right, we will be late. Let’s go.” ____ said.

 

 

Donghae just glared at Kyuhyun.

 

 

What are you doing Kyuhyun? Are you challenging me? You think you can win over me? Let’s see. Donghae thought.

 

 

You hurt her several times Donghae, and I told you before hurt her and you’ll regret it. I’m done being nice, if I need to fight for my feelings then hell I will. Kyuhyun thought.

 

 

 

 

The three of the said nothing along the way, silence is all there is. Donghae decided to break the silence by reaching on _____’s hand and holding on to it which made ____ to jump a little because of the sudden move. Kyuhyun noticed it and can’t help but frown.

 

 

 

“So Kyuhyun-ah, how are things?” Donghae spoke out. Kyuhyun glared at him and gave him a smirk. “I don’t see why you should care.” Kyuhyun replied in a cold tone. Donghae chuckled. “Ah Kyuhyun-ah, Is there something wrong for asking such things?”

 

 

 

____ whose still holding onto Donghae’s hand shook her hands a little to signal him to stop. Donghae smiled at her and put his hands on her waists.

 

 

“Babe, Kyuhyun and I are friends. There’s nothing going on, right Kyuhyun-ah?” Donghae smirked.

____ looked at Kyuhyun, concerned. Kyuhyun gave a small smile. “Yes ____, Donghae and I are friends. Good Friends. Nothing is going on, trust me.” Kyuhyun explained as he glared at Donghae.

 

 

____ nodded as they continue walking. When they reach their room, ____ slip her hands away from Donghae’s hands, which Donghae pouted whilst Kyuhyun smiled.

 

____ walked in first leaving the two behind. Kyuhyun was about to go in when Donghae pulled him back.

 

 

Donghae chuckled. “Ah, Kyuhyun-ah…” Kyuhyun glared at him. “What do you want Donghae?” Kyuhyun replied. “You really think ____ will choose you over me?” Donghae chuckled and put his hands on his pockets.

 

 

“It’s possible. Very possible if she knew what you’re up to.” Kyuhyun said. Donghae glared at him. “What am I up to Kyuhyun-ah? Tell me.” Donghae said.

 

 

“I don’t need to say it since you already know but I’ telling you this Donghae, I told you not to hurt her again but you did and you are so going to regret it. I am done being just her friend. I am done watching you together. She loves you and you’re obviously just playing her.” Kyuhyun said in a very mad tone.

 

 

Donghae raised his eyebrow. “Whatever you do she’ll still choose me over you. Simple.” He smirked.

 

 

“Yeah… but she’ll know that this is a one-sided love. She’ll know that you don’t have feelings for her anymore and you playing her.” Kyuhyun said.

 

 

“Are you gonna tell her?” Donghae asked. “Even if you did, she loves me and she WILL NOT believe you.”

 

 

“You could’ve confessed to her when I didn’t so you have a chance but you’re such a little girl. You can’t handle this challenge” Donghae continued. Kyuhyun was furious. He was clenching his fist. He then leaned in to Donghae’s ear and whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s on”

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

 

Just a short update... sorry :( Been a bit busy these days... but fortunately I found time to update.

I don't have my own internet connection so I'm just using others. hehehe 

But anyways... you guys don't mind if i'm taking this fic slow? (which iam doing hahaha)

 

 

 

Thanks to all

LOYAL READERS

and

New Subbies