~Friends~

A Man in love.

 

As soon as the principal opened the door for me, everyone stopped and glared at me. They all look sophisticated and just still.

 

“Sorry, Mr. Lee but we have a new student here, her name is ____, she’ll be joining your class from now on.” The principal told the teacher.

 

“Oh, pleased to meet you Ms. ____, I’m Mr. Lee.” He said as offered his hand for a handshake and bow. “Please take whatever seat you please.”

I froze I was thinking “WHICH SEAT? WHICH SEAT?”

 

I thanked the principal with a bow and head towards the nearest available seat. As I walked pass several people I saw the guy with the long wavy dark brown haired guy at the far back. He gave me an expressionless face.

 

I took the available seat in the 3rd row next to a guy with glasses. I greeted him with a bow as I smiled at him. He bowed shyly and looked away.

 

I thought to myself. “This isn’t as bad as I expected. At least they aren’t staring at me like creepy weirdos.”

 

The teacher began his teaching as everyone is listening. After several minutes he handed me a bag. I was confused what that was for since I already had a bag. But as soon as I opened it, there was an apple Mac book.

 

 

I thought “Crazy! I get a free laptop? In my old school we will fight for a computer just to use it!” I let a smile away.

Everyone took their laptops out and started their works. I really was happy about this and I really liked my transition but my next problem is friends. Who will I hang out with? Seat with at lunch? I was thinking too much. Maybe this would be harder than I thought.

 

The teacher yelled out. “Guys, for the next 2 weeks you’ll be in pairs to present a project about the history of the KOREAN WAR”

“Exactly what I needed!” I thought to myself. “Who would want to pair up with a newbie?”

 

A few minutes passed everyone is on pairs, I looked at the back and saw the guy with long wavy dark brown hair talking to his friends. I looked away. As I looked to my right side, the guy with glasses was quite. I thought it’s worth a shot.

 

So I asked him. “Anneyeonghaseyo, do you have a partner yet?”

He replied shyly. “No, er..”

“Um, so you don’t mind me being your partner?” I asked shyly, afraid of a rejection.

 

Suddenly I saw a small smile on his face. “I don’t mind at all!”

 

What a relief! “Ah, kamsa hamnida!” I greeted. “I’m ____, nice to meet you.”

 

“Kyuhyun” he said as he offered his hand for a handshake.

I took it and bowed. “Kyuhyun!”

 

After that the bell rang everyone packed they’re things. Everyone stood up and bowed to the teacher. I bowed too.

 

The teacher dismissed the class I went with Kyuhyun to not feel like a loner. I tried to talk to him to get to know him better.

 

“So what do you usually do during lunch?” I asked as I embrace my books.

“Um, I hang out with my sister.” Kyuhyun replied.

“A sister? Who what’s her name?” I asked cheerfully trying to bring the mood up.

 

“Sunny, she’s a junior.” Kyuhyun replied with more confidence this time.

“Ah, looking forward to meet her.” I said with a smile.

 

I looked at my back and saw that guy again but this time with his friends. I looked away and continued talking to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was actually talking to me like as his friend.

 

I asked. "Who is that guy with his hair in a ponytail I've been seeing him alot."

 

 

 

He looked quickyly and said with a different tone. "That's Donghae."

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 This chapter is about you and being friends with Kyuhyun. Feeling a bit curious with the guy with long wavy dark brown hair still but you’ll eventually meet with him.

Comments are very welcome~~

Keep your grip guys for the next chapter is about to come!

What would happen next? O.O