Am I falling for you?

A Man in love.

 

3rd POV

 

_____ had finished shopping for Kyuhyun’s present. She went to a little gift shop and got him a small gift, but she thinks it’s going to mean a lot. It’s a little music box. When you open it, it plays a piano song and has a little picture frame in it, which you could put in a picture. She thought it was cute and hoping the latter would too.

“Kyuhyun!” _____ yelled out. Kyuhyun turned around and saw _____. He gave a big smile, “So, what are we doing next?” Kyuhyun asked which ____ just smiled. “Are you hungry?”

 

.

.

.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

Jessica is finally leaving. She waved goodbye as she started walking away. I sat down on a free bench and take out my phone. I decided to text ______.

 

Hey baby, what are you doing now?

 

I patiently waited for her reply but time goes by and she didn’t. So I tried again.

 

Baby, can we meet? I miss you… kekeke

 

I looked around town, as I wait for her reply, and started browsing everywhere. I tried to look for gift shops to get her a little something to make up.

As I started walking down I saw _____ and Kyuhyun. Wait, him?

What is she doing with him?

I saw her eating with him as she laughs and smile.

 

I felt my heart pound like crazy. No… what is happening? What’s going on with my heart? Am I going to die or something? Why is my heart hurting a bit?

As I look at them I feel uneasy. Am I jealous? NO! I don’t like her! I can’t like her! My plan! I need to stick with it!

 

I took out my phone and dialled her number and called her. I looked at her. She took her phone and stared at it. She then put it down and the next thing I heard was.

Sorry the person you’re trying to call is busy at the moment. Please try again later.

 

Is she ignoring me now? And with him

 

I was furious. Why is she ignoring my calls?      

I called her again, and again, and again, and again but the same line kept repeating.

Sorry the person you’re trying to call is busy at the moment. Please try again later.

 

I looked at them. They both looked pretty happy.

Oh, ______ what are you doing to me?

 

 

3rd POV

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes grew wide as he saw the little present. “______! This is amazing!” Kyuhyun exclaimed as he look through the little music box. _____ smiled. “See Kyuhyun, there’s a little thing there where you could put a picture! Isn’t it cool?” _____ cheered. Kyuhyun nodded. “I’ll put our picture!” Kyuhyun smiled, ____ smiled too.

*RING

“Oh Kyuhyun! Yoona is calling me already! I guess I got to go!” _____ said and bid farewell to her friend. “Okay _____, thanks for the gift. I will get you one, I promise!” Kyuhyun said. “Nah, you don’t have too! Merry Christmas!” ____ smiled and ran.

 

.

.

.

“Oh, ______! You’re here!” Yoona exclaimed. “Yeah, what’s up?” _____ asked. “Well, someone invited you to a dinner party at the Florence Beach later.” Yoona said and _____ eyed the girl. “From?” Yoona shook her head. “I don’t know, but it said a friend.” Yoona said and handed over a piece of card to her.

 

You smile, I smile, make me smile tonight once again, I’ll be waiting for you. I hope you will come…

A friend…

“Oooh, who could that be?” Yoona smiled. “I know it can’t be Donghae, because he’s never you know romantic-“

_____looked at her and sighed. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…” Yoona said with an apologetic face. “You know it’s fine, I’m not going to let that ruin this Christmas-y mood!” ____ smiled. “So are you going?” Yoon asked and ____ just smiled and nodded. “I just wonder who it’ll be…” Yoona mouthed O. “You want me to come with? You know just in case, you never know people these days.” Yoona said tapping _____ arms. ____ smiled at Yoona. “Of course.”

.

.

.

 

 

Kyuhyun was walking home when four figures appeared. Kyuhyun was startled. “W-Who are you guys?” Kyuhyun stuttered, scared slightly. “Kyuhyun-ah…”

“Don’t come near!” Kyuhyun shouted. “I’ve g-got a...,” he looked everywhere for a weapon but only he found the music box that ____ gave her. “A m-music b-box…?” Kyuhyun said but he wanted to slap himself because yeah, the probably killers would get scared if you told them you have a music box. “You are such a wimp Cho Kyuhyun.”

“Y-Yesung?”

“No, it’s Donghae. See this face? Really…” Yesung said and walked towards Kyuhyun. “So Kyuhyun-ah, I hope you have some pretty good clothes for tonight.” Kyuhyun cocked a brow. “T-Tonight?” Yesung nodded. “Yeah, tonight as in the night you will say thanks to ME, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Leeteuk, I think?” Yesung smiled. “What are you talking about? Leave me alone, it’s Christmas Eve.” Kyuhyun said. “Ya! How can you be rude? We’re practically giving our WHOLE Christmas eve time for you and your beloved.” Yesung said. “W-What do you mean?” Kyuhyun asked and Yesung sighed. “You know you are the dumbest smart person I know.” Yesung said and Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes. “Tell me!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“Florence Beach tonight.” Yesung said. Kyuhyun raised a brow. “F-Florence Beach?”

.

.

.

 Donghae’s POV

 

I looked at my phone. She hasn’t called yet. Does she know it’s Christmas Eve?

I started walking along the streets seeing couples everywhere. Oh great. Then an idea popped out. Flowers, chocolates and gifts are always there!

 

I quickly went over to the nearest flower shop. It was so busy. I barely can walk over to the counter where there are heaps of people. Now how am I supposed to get flowers as soon as possible? I walked out of the shop and ran to find other shops. Then I saw a small cart where flowers are everywhere. I went to it and looked at it.

“They’re beautiful, aren’t they?” an ahjumma said making me jump a little. “They’re quite gorgeous.” I smiled. The ahjumma smiled back and took a white flower from the cart and gave it to me. “She will like this.” I looked at the flower. It’s neither ugly nor special. It’s too plain. I don’t know if this will win _____ back. “Don’t judge a book by its cover, as they said. Son, I know this is not the most beautiful flower in the world but no matter what as long as it’s from you, from your heart, she would love it no matter what.” I looked at her. “Ahjumma…do you think she will forgive me?” I asked and she nodded. “Son, I don’t know what you’ve done but as long as you’re sincere to her, be patient and be truthfully sorry about it she will forgive you. If she really loves you, that is.” The ahjumma said. I smiled, almost about to cry. I bowed to her, “Thank you ahjumma!” I said and walked out.

 

______ am I falling for you?

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HELL YEAH! I FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COMMENT AND LOVE ME! XDD LMAO.

 

HE IS SO CUTE! AM I RIGHT? GOD DAMMIT IM RIGHT! HIS TOUNGE!!!!!!

 

LOL BYE NOW!