The one where his dad said yes

A Man in love.

3rd POV

 

 

 

“Pardon?”


Eunhyuk wished he didn’t hear that last part. “In the state he is in now, he might die.” The doctor said and hung his head low. “B-but… how can?” Eunhyuk started to stutter. “N-no… he can’t be… no” Eunhyuk said an started to feel weak.

 

His best friend might die… he don’t want to think that.

 

“That’s why, please for your friend, tell his parents or any guardian he has.” The doctor said. “I need to do an operation, which I need permission to do so.” Eunhyuk looked at him. “But if its an operation, just do it, why need permission? My friend could die in any minute! Why waste time?!” Eunhyuk exclaimed. “Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk, calm down please. You clearly don’t understand how bad this is.” The doctor said. Eunhyuk looked at him, “Yes, I don’t understand…”

 

“I need to do an operation, to help Donghae of course, but…” the doctor stated. “But?” Eunhyuk eyed him. “No matter how this goes, he only has 50% to survive the operation and then… the rest, he’ll die.” The doctor said as he stood up. He looked at Eunhyuk once again and sighed, “I need his guardian’s permission to do this operation because Donghae’s life is on the line… it could either save him or not.” And with that the doctor approaches the door and looked back at Eunhyuk. “Please, come back here with his guardian.” And with that the doctor left.

 

“His parents must know, aunt and uncle must… but Donghae wouldn’t like that. But, they need to know…” Eunhyuk thought. “Donghae, don’t leave us!”

 

.

.

.

 

Kyuhyun was walking with _____, hands together. “Do you feel uncomfortable?” ______ asked, shaking Kyuhyun’s hands a little. With that little shaking Kyuhyun snapped back to reality from his thoughts. “What were you thinking about?” _____ asked and Kyuhyun just shook his head. “Eh, nothing…” Kyuhyun softly chuckled the gripping the girl’s hands tighter. But then Kyuhyun went back to his thoughts making the girl behind him pout and stopped walking. Kyuhyun snapped out and looked behind, a pouting _____. “W-What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun asked, walked to the girl. “I should be the one saying that! What’s wrong?” _____ asked and Kyuhyun just sighed. “I-I … nothing.” Kyuhyun muttered.

 

“Ya! CHO KYUHYUN! TELL ME OR ELSE!” the girl exclaimed. Kyuhyun showed a weak smile and held the girl’s hands. “I’m just wondering if this is real.” Kyuhyun sighed. “What’s real?” ______ asked back. Kyuhyun pulled the girl into a warm hug. “You and me.” Kyuhyun said and _____ can’t help but smile. “I-I just thought this would never happen you know, when you were with Donghae… I knew I never stand a chance but I guess I was wrong.” Kyuhyun smiled and hugged her tighter. “K-Kyuhyun…” _____ whispered. “I-I thought you only see me as a friend, nothing more…” Kyuhyun said. “Kyu…”

 

Kyuhyun pulled away from the hug and stared at _____’s eyes, deeply. He slowly leaned in, and ______ slowly closed her eyes and in seconds she felt Kyuhyun’s lips touch her cheeks. She chuckled to herself and Kyuhyun did the same. “Was closing your eyes necessary? Or you were thinking of something else?” Kyuhyun laughed and ____ just punched his chest. “Ya! W-What are you saying? I was just… ey forget it.” ______ said as she started walking with Kyuhyun just behind her, laughing.

 

“Kyuhyun, stop laughing!”

 

 

 

 

but he continued to do so…

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun!”

 

 

 

Laughter…

 

“Kyu!”

 

 

Laughter

 

 

 

“KYYUUUUUUUUU!!! STOP IT, WHY ARE YOU SO EVIL?” _____ pouted.

 

And with that, Kyuhyun laughed once again.

 

.

.

.

 

“Uncle, I need you to come here for Donghae.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where is he, son?” Minwoo, Donghae’s father, ran towards Eunhyuk. “We can’t see him, I don’t know why, but the doctor asks for his guardian…” Eunhyuk said. Minwoo nodded. “Where is the doctor?” he asked and Eunhyuk guided the man to the doctor.

 

Eunhyuk was standing, leaning on the wall, behind Minwoo who was seated across the doctor. “Sir, Mr. Lee, Donghae needs to do this operation.” The doctor said and Minwoo nodded. “Okay doctor, go ahead.” He said. The doctor took of his glasses and looked at Minwoo. “Though I cannot guarantee 100% success.” The doctor said and Minwoo eyed him. “He has 40% chance to live or he dies.” Minwoo stared at the doctor. He was on the verge of crying, but he thought he couldn’t be weak. He then nodded. “Is that a yes?” the doctor asked. Minwoo looked at him, “Do it, he has 40% chance… and I’d take that.”

 

Minwoo and Eunhyuk left the room and Eunhyuk just had to ask. “Uncle, what if this doesn’t succeed?” Eunhyuk asked, fears showing. Minwoo looked at him and hugged him. “I don’t know son, I don’t know. Let’s just hope for the best. Thanks for being there for him, when we couldn’t.” Minwoo said and smiled at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk just nodded. “I’m his friend uncle, of course I’ll be there for him.” Minwoo smiled.

 

 

 

“By the way, does _____ know?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No” Eunhyuk replied. Minwoo looked at him. “Why not?” Minwoo asked and Eunhyuk sighed. “Well, let’s just say, or I’m pretty sure they are done.” Eunhyuk said and Minwoo gasped, a little, and wondered. “Huh, is it because of Donghae’s mother?’ Minwoo sniggered. “That woman, really.”

 

“No, uncle…” Eunhyuk said. “Well, I don’t know but what I know is Donghae isn’t really being himself… well, he had amnesia… so that kinda changed him.” Eunhyuk explained. “Well Eunhyuk, son, please let _____ know. I’m pretty sure Donghae banged himself somewhere so he’s acting differently but I know _____ would want to know this and Donghae the same. Donghae loves her, I know that.” Minwoo said and started walking away.

 

“Should I let _____ know?” Eunhyuk thought. “I know ____ must hate Donghae at the moment, and is probably with Kyuhyun, because of us, but should she know? Would Donghae want her seeing him like this? Would it be right? What about Donghae? Her? Or Kyuhyun?” Eunhyuk thought and sighed. Lots of things on his mind at the moment, he has done a lot these few days and all he needs is a good sleep.

 

 

 

 

updated again, cause school holidays are over and school is back on again tomorrow! T.T

Minwoo, Donghae's dad, is from SHINHWA.. LOL i began liking Shinhwa now, so prepare to see Shinhwa members pop out ! AND ITS DONGHAE'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! OMF HAEPPY BIRTHDAY BABY HAE!!!!!!!

comments please~ :)