"Remember this, I love you and will nevery try to hurt you..."

A Man in love.

 

_______’s POV

 

 

I woke up with a pair of arms hugging me from behind. It was Donghae. I faced him looking at his amazing face. I caressed his cheeks and brush away the side fringe to see his face more clearly. But his eyes open which made me blush, hard.

 

“Good morning.” He smiled.

 

“Good morning,” I replied, I let go of his hug and head to wash my face.

 

I went to the dining room, finding everyone eating breakfast.

 

“Morning, morning.” Yesung smiled.

 

“Morning.’ Sungmin said.

 

“Sup” Leeteuk cheered.

 

Eunhyuk yawned.

 

“Good morning everyone, had a good sleep?” Donghae smiled.

 

“Someone is in a good mood today.” Eunhyuk smiled.

 

“You have no idea.” Donghae smiled at _____.

 

 

Everyone seems to be in a great mood. Then, we finished breakfast and head off to do whenever.

 

Then Donghae came to me. “Let’s go to the beach.”

 

“Sure, let’s go later?” I smiled at him, he smiled back and nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I went out of our room, wearing a summer tropical dress. I went to grab Donghae’s hand and run to the beach.

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

I saw ____ and Donghae run to the beach hand in hand, my heart froze.

 

Then I quickly grabbed Leeteuk’s hand which made him slight shocked.

 

“Let’s go to the beach?” I pouted.

 

He smiled back, “Sure, if you hold my hand like that for the rest of the time were there.”

 

I smiled. “Sure”

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

I felt a hand grabbed my hand. I was shocked when it was Yoona.

 

Then, she asked me to go to the beach to her. Is this real life? Is Yoona actually asking me to go to the beach with her?

 

I replied. I told her yes. She then smiled.

 

Finally. All that years of just admiring her finally paid off. We might be a couple!

 

I love this!

 

 

3rd POV

 

Donghae and ____ walked to the beach hand in hand. ____’s head resting on Donghae’s shoulders.

 

They are admiring the scene, they felt like this time is perfect. Just them together, loving each other.

 

Then Donghae stopped. “_____?”

 

“Hmmmm?”

 

He lifted you chin slight high up, then kissed you. You kissed back and slightly backed off.

“Remember this, I love you and will never try to hurt you, arasseo?” He then gave ____ a quick peck on the cheeks.

 

“I will remember, oppa.” You smiled.

 

He kissed her. “First time you called me oppa.” He giggled.

 

 

 

Not far away is Yoona watching you guys kissed each other. She hates the feeling of seeing them together, she then pulled Leeteuk and they ran towards Donghae and _____ hoping TO INTERRUPT.

 

While Donghae and _____ were in the middle of another soft kiss, Yoona yelled out.

 

“Hey guys!”

 

Donghae sighed, “Hi”

 

“Yoona and Leeteuk?” _____ asked.

 

“Yes?” Yoona asked.

 

“Together?” Donghae asked.

 

“Hmmmm….” Leeteuk hummed.

 

“Yes yes sure.” Yoona replied.

 

“So?” Donghae asked. “Why’d you come here?”

 

 

“Oh, I was wondering what ____ will do on the day after tomorrow.” Yoona asked.

 

“OMO!” ____ exclaimed.

 

“Wha-what?” Donghae stuttered.

 

Yoona chuckled then raised her eyebrow. “Your boyfriend doesn’t know your birthday, how sad.”


“Yoona!” ____ said.

“Your birthday is in 2 days?” Dongahe asked ____ grabbing her hands.

 

“Um- yes, I just forgot to tell everyone that it’s my birthday soon.” ____ chuckled.

 

Then Donghae hugged _____. “Aww…”

 

Yoona gave a frown. Leeteuk on the other hand stand there awkwardly while holding Yoona’s hand. He felt amazing with her.

 

“That made me remember, don’t you need to pick up a dress on the mall today?” Yoona asked.

 

“Oh yes!” ____ exclaimed. “I’ll go later”

 

“I’ll go with you!” Leeteuk smiled. “I need to get something in the mall.”

 

“Okay,” ____ said.

 

“Do you want me to come?” Donghae asked _____.

 

“It’s okay, you don’t need to go, It’s just a dress I won’t be long.”

 

“Let’s go now?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“Sure, I’ll grab my purse, meet me at the front?” ___ smiled.

 

_____ hugged Donghae. “I’ll be back.”

 

“Okay.” Donghae smiled.

 

“I’ll be back to Yoona.” Leeteuk smiled.

 

Then Yoona smiled back. “Take your time.”

 

Then Leeteuk and ____ head to the mall.

 

Donghae entered the living room and watched movies. While Yoona just sat in the patio outside admiring Donghae from outside.

 

“Donghae! I’m going to grab a burger, want some?” Yesung asked as he picked up his car keys.

 

“Yes please, get me the cheese burger.” Donghae smiled.
 

“I’ll go!” Sungmin said.

 

“See ya!” Yesung said.

 

“Sure!”

 

Then the house is only left with Donghae and Yoona.

 

Donghae continued to watch the movies.

 

Yoona’s POV
 

I can’t take this anymore. I have to tell him I LOVE HIM. I have to tell me even though I can hurt someone. This is just too hard for me.

 

All those love between Donghae and ____ is killing me!

 

I stormed inside finding Donghae staring at me. Then he turned his direction to the TV once again.

 

3rd POV
 

 

“DONGHAE!” Yoona yelled.

 

“Bwoh?” he asked.

 

“Donghae!” Yoona screamed as he run towards Donghae and hugged him.

 

Donghae let go. “What?”

 

“Donghae, sorry, I regret rejecting you a year ago, I want it all back!” Yoona cried.

 

“What are you talking about Yoona?” Donghae screamed.

 

“I love you Donghae! Yoona cried hugging Donghae again, but Donghae pushed her away.

 

“Yoona stop this!” Donghae yelled.

 

“It hurts me to see you with someone else, I want you and me.” Yoona said. “I regret everything, I want to be with you!”

 

Yoona then put her arms around Donghae and pushed her lips against Donghae’s.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

She put her arms around me and pushed her lips against mine. I tried to pull away but her grip around my neck is too tight. She deepened the kiss, I can’t help it, I suddenly gave in kissing her back. But I know I have to step out of it, I tried to pull from the kiss, but I clearly gave in.

 

“Donghae….” She said between the kiss.

 

I know I shouldn’t be doing this, This is stupid.

 

I pulled away. “Yoona, I’m sorry but this is wrong!” I yelled.

 

“Wrong? Of course it’s wrong!” a familiar voice yelled from the side.

 

“Eunhyuk?” I stuttered. “Did you see--?”

 

“Yes Lee Donghae, I did see it!” he yelled.

 

(flashback, on how Eunhyuk saw it)

 

Eunhyuk’s POV
 

I feel bored. It seem quite did Leeteuk leave? Then I heard yelling, I went outside to see Donghae and Yoona yelling at each other, I tried to stop it when Yoona then kissed Donghae.

I want to stop it but too shocked when Donghae kissed her back. What is going on?

 

Then he pulled away,

 

“Yoona, I’m sorry but this is wrong!” He yelled.

 

I can’t help but reply. “Wrong? Of course it’s wrong!”

 

(End of flashback and Eunhyuk’s POV)

 

“Please don-“

 

He interrupted me. “Don’t tell ______?”

 

“Please.” I pleaded. Then I can’t help but notice Eunhyuk’s sudden reaction when he looked from the door.

 

I looked and I saw a crying _____, then a stern looking Leeteuk.

 

 

 

(flashback on how ____ saw the kiss.)

 

_____’s POV

 

 

We went back from the mall, Leeteuk kindly opened the door for me and we stepped inside. But too shocked when I saw Donghae and Yoona kiss.

 

He pulled away, then he started to apologize.

 

I tear fell from my eyes. Leeteuk looked up to me.

 

“_____, is this real?” he asked.

 

“Afraid so,” I answered.

 

Then Eunhyuk saw us, then Donghae and Yoona turned their direction to us.

 

Donghae saw me only crying.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

As I looked closer I saw _____. She is crying. She clearly saw the kiss!

 

 

Leeteuk's POV

 

Yoona kissed Donghae? I thought she liked me? I knew it. She just played me. She actually have no idead how much she hurt me. I felt betrayed

 

Yoona's POV

 

_______?

 

Oh no! Oh no!
 

Donghae’s POV

 

 

“______?” I softly said and stood up to run to her.

 

“Donghae…” she cried.

 

“Please let me explain.” I said running to her.

 

I saw her crying, it hurts me to see her like this. I need to comfort her.

 

She then run away and yelled. “I hate you both!”

 

I ran after her but felt a hand grabbed my wrist. It was Eunhyuk. “I’ll help.”

 

 

______’s POV

 

It hurts so bad.

Why would Donghae cheat on me? And with Yoona? With my cousin!
 

Is this his present for my birthday? Cheating on me?

 

I ran as fast as I could suddenly I felt like something is dropping from above.

 

Just my luck, it’s raining.

 

I’m running and I’m soaking wet, I can hear someone yelling my name. It’s probably Donghae but I don’t want to see him.

 

My face is drenched of both tears and rain. I found a telephone booth and stayed there.

 

I cried my best and just cried.

 

How could Donghae do this to me?

 

Am I just a mistake?

 

Did he really loved me?

 

Why did he kissed Yoona?

 

I can't help but just cry and cry.

 

All those thoughts went in my head. Then I saw a figure in front of the telephone box, a guy with blonde hair. It’s Eunhyuk, holding an umbrella.

 

“______, come on you’ll get sick.” He said.

 

I ran to him and hugged him while crying. “Eunhyuk, why would Donghae do this to me?

 

“I’m sure Donghae has some reasonable explanation, let’s get you home.” He said. "You'll get sick."

 

 

 Then we reached home, I ran to Donghae and my room with Eunhyuk arms around me, trying to cover me from Donghae.

 

I reached our room. “Eunhyuk, please don’t let Donghae sleep here.”

 

“Sure.” He smiled.

 

3rd POV

 

Then Eunhyuk went outside finding Donghae.

 

“Eunhyuk, I need to talk to her.” He said,

 

“No, she told me to tell you don’t come near her.” Eunhyuk said,

 

“But!” he whined.

 

“Sorry, but please respect her you’re the one who hurt her.” Eunhyuk said.

 

That night, Donghae slept in the couch while ____ on the other hand was busy packing her stuff.

 

She already called the airway and assigned a ticket back to Korea tomorrow morning.

 

She is ready to leave, no matter what.

 

 

-Next Morning-

 

On the dining table.

 

“It’s already 9 am ____ still asleep?” Yesung asked.

 

No one answered.

 

“Okaay…” Sungmin said.

 

“Maybe she’s still asleep.” Yoona said.

 

“She already left.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“What?” all of them said in unison.

 

“She left this morning.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“What? How?” Donghae exclaimed.

 

“I dropped her off, I insisted to go but she said don’t and there was no ticket left.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“She left?” Yoona sighed.

 

 

“Why would she leave?” Yesung and Sungmin said still unaware of what happened.

 

“Is this vacation that bad?” Sungmin asked.

 

“It’s not bad, its just some people.” Leeteuk said quietly.

 

“What was that Leeteuk?” Yesung asked.

 

The Leeteuk stood up and left. “never mind.”

 

“Wait, what do you mean Eunhyuk?” Donghae asked.

 

“She left because of what you did, is that a surprise?” Eunhyuk said. “Maybe you should think of what you would do, think if it’s going to hurt someone?”

 

“What Eunhyuk? Do you like her now?” Donghae said in a slight angry voice.

 

“So what If I did? She’s not your girlfriend now in this case.” Eunhyuk smirked leaving the table.

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I can’t believe Eunhyuk is actually falling for  _____. But I need to follow her to Korea. I have to explain everything I can’t lose her. I need her. I regret kissing Yoona. I shouldn't have.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sorry this is kind of rushed. So how was it? Too much drama?

 

Hehe i really hope you liked this chapter I worked so hard on this, even though it's not high quatlity work i think i did  good on this.

 

 

Please comment on what you think about this.

 

And since ______ is going back to Korea, Kyuhyun is coming back too and Donghae coming after ______. What do you think will happen between this 3?

 

i know my story is really complicated, is it?

 

anyways thanks for reading!