Just because of business?

A Man in love.

 

 

 

3rd POV

 

Je Hoon sat in the boarding room, bored as usual. She is waiting for Kyuhyun and his dad to arrive.

 

Je Hoon had planned something big. The kind of plan where she knows she will win. That she will have Kyuhyun as hers.

 

The door swung open revealing Kyuhyun and his dad. She made his way to them. She linked arms with her dad and smiled.

 

“Cho!” Song cheered, he shook hands with Kyuhyun’s dad and offers a chair.

 

“What is this big proposal?” Cho asked, as he took a seat crossing his arms.

 

“A very big proposal that can change your company’s life.” Song grinned and smiled at Je Hoon.

 

Cho then gain more interest, “Continue.”

 

“I think we should talk in private.” Song smiled as he head off to the ‘private room’ with Kyuhyun’s dad. Leaving Je Hoon and Kyuhyun.

 

-after 15 minutes-

 

Je Hoon looked at Kyuhyun. Then the door flew open. Revealing a very happy Cho.

 

“Thanks Song,” Cho cheered as he offered him a handshake.

 

“No, thank you too.” Song smiled.

 

“What’s up?” Kyuhyun smiled.

 

“A deal has been sealed.” Song winked at the very happy Je Hoon.

 

“Song’s company and our company will be working together, which is very good for our company son!” Cho cheered.

 

“Chinca? That’s good.” Kyuhyun smiled.

 

“I guess I’ll see my future son-in-law soon?” Song smiled as he tapped Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

 

Kyuhyun giggled. “Future son-in-law?” Then Song and Je Hoon left the room happily.

 

“Mianhe Kyuhyun.” Cho weakly said.

 

“What do you mean?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“I know this is all the sudden, but,” Cho explained. “You are getting engaged to Je Hoon.”

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

“You are getting engaged to Je Hoon.” He said.

 

My heart broke into million pieces. I replied. “WHAT?”
 

“The offer is a very big opportunity son, this way that opportunity will be a possibility.’ Cho answered.

 

“Dad, you do know that I’m not marrying her right?” I whined. “I’m like 18.”

 

“Kyuhyun, it’s an engagement.” Cho said. “It’ll be just arrange then when you reached 20 you’ll marry her, but you’ll be just engage.”

 

Then I went outside the room, furious!
 

How could my dad do this to me? Just because of a business? I thought arrange marriages only happen in TV or long before.

 

I don’t know, but what I know for sure I am not marrying Je Hoon. My dad still don’t get I’m not over with ______.

 

 

I dialled the airport’s number.

 

“Good Afternoon, this is Japan Airways how can I help you?” the staff greeted.

 

“Hi, I need a ticket from Japan to Korea for tomorrow?” I said flicking through my clothes, ready to pack.

 

“Sure, sir… Ummm… there will be one available in 12:00 noon, would that be alright?” she said.

 

“Perfect, can you reserve the ticket and I’ll pay when I get there?” I replied.

 

Sure, can I get your name sir?” she asked.

 

“Sure, Cho Kyuhyun.” I said,

 

Thank you, I’ll be calling this number if we need to contact you.” She said.

 

“Thanks, see you at noon.” I smiled.

 

 

I'll come back _____. I think I’m ready to confess to _____, even though she doesn’t love me back but I have to at least tell her.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

A very short chapter, sorry. I need to get Kyuhyun back to Korea! So was the engagement kind of a shock? ahaha sorry.

 

 

Anyways the next chapter will be really long, so I made this quite short.

 

Please comment and please read the next chapter!!