Sacrifice

A Man in love.

 

3rd POV

 

 

“_____ don’t be sad anymore.” Kyuhyun said to _____ who is obviously upset by the look on her face. _____ looked to Kyuhyun and smiled. “I’m fine Kyuhyun, I’m not sad.” She lied.

 

“No you’re not.” Kyuhyun said. “I know you’re lying.” _____ sighed and looked at him. She smiled, “Kyuhyun, I got to go to the toilet, okay?” Kyuhyun nodded.

 

Then ____ went to the toilet and burst into tears. She doesn't know why, she just did. She then washed her face so she wouldn't look like she cried, "Yes I'm sad Kyuhyun." she mumbled.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

 

I’ve been hanging out with _____ ever since her and Donghae had the fight. On the other hand I haven’t see Je Hoon bugging me for a while. I wonder if that crazy person is sick or something, I don’t know.

 

But what I’ve been noticing is ______ being upset all the time. She never smiles like she used to before.

 

She is heartbroken.

 

“_____, tell me what can make you all happy again?” I asked her, while she’s just staring at me. “_____?”

 

“Ah, mianhe…” she said, “Why are you sorry?” I asked her, She shook her head. “Never mind.”

 

“Do you want to watch a movie after school?” I suggested, “Sorry, I’m not in the mood, maybe some other time?” she said. “Sure thing.” I answered.

 

She is miserable. I can’t take this anymore. If I had to sacrifice my feelings for her, I would. I know what to do.

 

After school, I quickly ran to the school park hoping to find someone. Luckily he was there.

 

“Donghae!” I yelled. He turned to me, curiosity on his eyes. “K-Kyuhyun? What do you want?” he asked me. “Look, ____ has been miserable! I tried everything I could do but nothing works.” I said.

 

He looked at me. He froze. “What I know is she needs you! So go to her!” I yelled.

 

“K-Kyuhyun…” he mumbled. “WHAT?” I yelled. “Thank you.” He said. I nodded. “Where is she?” he asked, “She is at her lockers right now.” I answered him.

 

When he was about to run away I grabbed his wrists. He look to me. “Donghae, you know I have feelings for her but I can’t bear to see her cry, if you ever hurt her again I swear you are going to regret it.” I explained. He smiled at me. “Don’t worry I’ll never hurt her again.” Then he went away running.

 

I love _____ too much that I’m willing to let her go. I think it’s better ____ with Donghae. I walked away with teary eyes as Je Hoon met up with me.

 

“Oppa… why are you crying?” she asked.

 

“Where have you been these past days?” I asked her, “Oppa misses me?” she cheered. I smirked. “No I just miss you annoying me.” I said.

 

“I had to sort out something’s.” She answered.

 

“OK.’ I said. “Listen oppa, I’ve been thinking about the engagement thing.” She said.

I looked at her. “Hmmm?”

 

“Maybe I was too fast, I wasn’t thinking right, I mean we are too young and you only knew me for a short time.” She said. “I decide to pull it off.”

 

I smiled at her. “thanks Je hoon, maybe you’re not a crazy person after all.” I said.

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

____ put her books in her locker. Then she felt someone tap her shoulders.

 

She turned back and saw Donghae.

 

“D-Donghae?” she said.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Cliffhangers* Aish... i was suppose to update yesterday but I got sick and all so I just updated today. Sorry **

 

So please comment about this chapter :D

 

Don't really have anything to say now....

 

P.S. I can't update for next week because I'm working on a big project for school. I hope you guys understand but after that week I will be back with lots of new chapter and will be updating regurlarly! I decided to put up a cliff hanger so you guys wouldn't bail on me! KWAWA anyways BYE :D