To Jeju Island

A Man in love.

 

3rd POV

 

 

As Donghae, Yesung, Leeteuk and Sungmin stayed in the bench Eunhyuk and _____ continued to skate.

 

“Are you happy?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“Of course, it’s great hanging out with you guys and-“

 

Eunhyuk interrupted. “No, I mean with Donghae.”

 

“Yes, of course I am.” _____ smiled.

 

“I don’t know if I should be telling you this but,” Eunhyuk said. “Because of you he’s a complete different person.”

 

_____ smiled. “Is that a good thing?”

 

Eunhyuk giggled. “You’re funny, I like that.”

 

“Thanks…” _____ replied.

 

Eunhyuk grabbed her hands and helped her skate through the bench were Donghae, Yesung, Leeteuk and Sungmin are.

 

“______, thanks for coming in Donghae’s life,” Eunhyuk whispered. “You changed him.”

 

 

 

 

“So I was thinking like a violinist and-“

 

Donghae stopped as he saw Eunhyuk and _____ come back.

 

“Hey” ____ smiled.

 

“Er… Hey!” Donghae said. “Did you guys have fun?”

 

“Totally!” Eunhyuk said. “But it’ll be great if she wasn’t holding on to me the whole time my hands are sore.”

 

_____ giggled. “Sorry.”

 

“It’s all good, don’t worry.” Eunhyuk said. “So what were you guys talking about?”

 

“Oh well Donghae was planning-“

 

Donghae stopped Leeteuk by kicking his legs. “______! Let’s get something to eat!”

 

Donghae pulled _____ and walked off.

 

“You idiot!” Yesung exclaimed.

 

“What?” Leeteuk yelled.

 

“Why would you tell what Donghae was planning where ____ was here?” Sungmin said.

 

“Oh, it slipped out of my mouth.” Leeteuk said.

 

“So he’s planning the first date?” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Yes he wants everything to be perfect.” Yesung shook.

 

“Dinner for two, candlelight. Flowers, violinist, and all those romantic things that only happens on the movies.” Leeteuk said.

 

“Aw man.” Eunhyuk said.


“What’s up?” Sungmin said.

 

“The little boy is in love.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Yes…” Leeteuk said. “Wanna make a bet?”

 

Yesung and Sungmin gain interest.


“Hmmm?” Sungmin said.


“I say Donghae would kiss ____ on the first date.” Leeteuk smiled.

 

“He wouldn’t!” Yesung exclaimed.

 

“You think? Well a bet is a good way to put it!” Leeteuk said.

 

 

 

“I think we should come back now.” ____ said as she her ice cream.

 

“Sure, sure.” Donghae said.

 

“Anyways I was thinking…” ____ said.

 

“What?” Donghae smiled.

 

“No, you probably wouldn’t” ____ said.

 

“Aw come on!” Donghae exclaimed as he put his arm on ____’s shoulders.


“Well I was thinking since Yoona and I are going in a little vacation in a few days and you could come.” ____ smiled.

 

“Really?” Donghae said.

 

“Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Yesung and Sungmin can come too.” ____ smiled.

 

“Aha, where to?” Donghae asked.


“Jeju Island?” ____ said.

 

“Jeju Island?” Donghae asked.


“UHM, is something wrong?” ____ said.

 

“No, let’s ask them if they want to come.” Donghae said.


“Will you?” ____ said.

 

“Of course I will, why wouldn’t I be?” Donghae asked.


“Nothing,” ____ smiled.

 

 

 

Donghae and ____ met up with Yesung, Leeteuk, Sungmin and Eunhyuk once again. The guys were in the café having a drink. Donghae ran to them and tell them the news. ____ stayed back a bit.

 

“HELL YEAH!” Leeteuk exclaimed.
 

“Sure, sure.” Sungmin smiled.

 

“I don’t see why not.” Yesung said.

 

“Jeju Island? YES!” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

 

____ smiled. “You guys are coming?”

 

“Yes!” all four said in unison.

 

“This is great, I just need to book a flight now.” ____ smiled."Wouldn't take long!"


“You don’t have to!” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Why not?” ____ asked.

 

“Sungmin’s family own a private jet.” Yesung said.

 

“CHINCA?” ____ widened her eyes.

 

“Business purposes but I don’t see why we can’t use it.” Sungmin said.

 

“Don’t worry about anything as long as you bring you we’re all good.” Donghae smiled.

 

“Please stop Donghae it’s sickening us!” Leeteuk exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“NO!” Yoona yelled.

 

“Why noooott?” ____ whined.

 

_____ grabbed Yoona’s arms and shaked it. Yoona shook it off and ran off to the living room.


“Because I’m not close with them yet.” Yoona said.


“If you go you can be close friends with them!” _____ yelled.

 

“No ____!” Yoona said.

 

“Pleeeeaseeee!” ______ cried. “This is important for me, so all of us can be close!”

 

“NO, NO, NO!” Yoona yelled.

 

_____’s eyes are watering.

 

“You are not gonna cry.” Yoona said.

 

“PLeease!” ____ exclaimed as her eyes started to get red and released a drop of tear.

 

“Ugh, fine, fine!” Yoona said. “It’s only for a week right?”

 

“Yes, Yes and it goes to school days so we get to miss them!” ____ cheered.


“Whatever.” Yoona said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOKYO, JAPAN.

 

 

“Son, please get out of bed!” a middle-aged man yelled as he lift of the sheets revealing Kyuhyun.

 

“Whhhhy?” Kyuhyun whined.

 

“We need to go on a presentation meeting!” the man yelled.

 

“I don’t want to go!” Kyuhyun whined.

 

“Whaaat? I thought you came to Japan with me because you want to learn about the business?” the man said.

 

“Appa, there is some things that I want to get rid in my head so I try to stay out of that place for a while until it’s gone.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“We have to go!” the man yelled. “Or else I’m sending you back in Korea this second.”

 

“Okay, Okay I’ll be out in 10!” Kyuhyun yelled.

 

 

 

After he showered and dressed he quickly went downstairs to the car to go to his dad’s meeting.

 

“You look good!” the man said. “That suit looks good on you.”

 

“Thanks...” Kyuhyun.

 

“Cheer up son, we’ve only been her for a few days!” the man yelled. “This thing on your head you’re trying to get rid of, get it out and start a new!”

 

“I’ll try!” Kyuhyun said.

 

Kyuhyun and his dead entered the classy place. Everything looks so expensive. As Kyuhyun and his dad walked in a few staff bowed and greeted him. “Good Morning Mr. Cho!”

 

The man and Kyuhyun reached the meeting room and had a seat.

 

“Cho!” a man yelled.

 

“Song?” Kyuhyun’s dad greeted.


“I finally saw you again.” Song exclaimed.

 

“I’m here in Japan with my son because of this presentation needed for the company.” Kyuhyun’s dad smiled.

“Aw me and my family settled here in Japan for a few years now.” Song smiled. “I work here.”

 

“That is great!” Kyuhyun’s dad smiled.

 

Song leaned towards Kyuhyun who was blanked out.

 

“Nice to meet you young Mr. Cho, I’m Hoon Song, your dad’s colleague.” Song introduced.

 

Kyuhyun bowed. “Ne, nice to meet you.”

 

 

 

 

“APPA!” a young lady yelled.

 

“Je Hoon?” Song said.

 

“Ne, I’m sorry I’m late I got caught up on something.” Je Hoon smiled.

 

“It’s okay, Je Hoon, meet Mr. Cho and his son.” Song said.

 

Je Hoon bowed to Mr. Cho and Kyuhyun. As Je Hoon’s eyes caught Kyuhyun’s she blushed but Kyuhyun didn’t he remained stern.

 

“ANNEYEONGHASEYO, Je Hoon imnida.” Je Hoon smiled.


“Ne, Kyuhyun imnida.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Do you guys live in Korea?” Je Hoon asked.

 

“Yes, in Seoul.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“CHINCA, we lived there but we’re settled here now.” Je hoon said.

 

Kyuhyun nodded but showing no interest as he grabbed his chair and sat down.

 

 

The presentation started and Kyuhyun couldn’t be more bored. He kept flicking his pen but every time her does that his dad would kick his leg, and he doesn’t want that, he also keeps sighing that makes the other people stare at him.

 He couldn’t be more bored!

 

Je Hoon on the other hand felt different. She felt like this is a good day, why, because she met Kyuhyun. Je hoon couldn’t keep her eyes off him. She didn’t focus on the presentation but Kyuhyun, just Kyuhyun.

 

 

The lights that made Kyuhyun yawned. “Finally!”
 

His dad gave him an upset stare. “Kyuhyun, we’ll be talking after.”

 

Kyuhyun nodded but rolled his eyes. 

 

“Cho, it was great to meet you once again, I hope we can catch up please contact me.” Song said as he handed Cho a business card.


“Ne, you’ll be hearing from me.” Kyuhyun’s dad said.

 

“Je Hoon, please say goodbye to Mr. Cho and Kyuhyun.” Song smiled.

 

“Ne, goodbye Mr. Cho, it’s my pleasure meeting you.” Je Hoon smiled.

 

“You too Je Hoon.” Mr. Cho said.

 

“Kyuhyun, it was nice meeting you, goodbye.” Je Hoon blushed.

 

“Ne, you too Je Hoon.” Kyuhyun said.

 

Song and Je Hoon left.

 

“What a nice young lady.” Mr. Cho said.

 

“Hmmmm, yes, yes can we go now?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“Je Hoon, what time is your mother meeting us?” Song asked.

 

“I don’t know.” Je Hoon said. “But Appa are you meeting up Mr. Cho again?”

 

“I hope so.” Song said.

 

“Me too, I hope so too.” Je Hoon smiled as she linked her arms to her dad’s.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun and his dad head home. In the car…

 

“Kyuhyun, do you want to eat?” His dad asked.

 

“No, I’m fine.” Kyuhyun answered. “ I ate an apple this morning.”

 

“It’s almost noon, let’s go eat something.” His dad said.

 

“Fine, Fine.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“I hope you’re alright Kyuhyun, you act different.” His dad said

 

“Well that makes two of us.” Kyuhyun whispered.

 

“I wonder what she’s doing now…” Kyuhyun thought to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

*Ring

 

“YOBESEYO?” ____ answered.

 

“Ne, it’s Donghae.” Donghae answered.

 

“Oh, ne.” ____ said.

 

“Well we will be there anytime soon.” Donghae said. “Go out now.”

 

“Ne, I’m just waiting for Yoona, I’ll be out.” ____ said. “See you soon.”

 

____ hanged up and yelled. “YOONA! They are coming already!”

 

Then Yoona went downstairs with her luggage.

 

“How do I look?” ____ asked.

 

“You look fine, that mini dress really looks good on you.” Yoona smiled.

 

“Thanks.” ____ said. “You look nice too, that dress is so in season!”

 

“Thanks, anyways aren’t we going now?” Yoona asked.

 

BEEP BEEP

 

“That’s them!” ____ smiled. “Let’s go!”

 

“Yes lets!” Yoona said with a fake enthusiasm.

 

 

 

Yoona and ____ went outside and saw Donghae and the guys wearing formal attire.

 

“You guys clean up good.” ____ said.

 

“We always do!” Eunhyuk chuckled.

 

“Let us help!” Donghae and Leeteuk said unison.

 

Donghae and Leeteuk grabbed Yoona and ____”s luggage.

 

“Are you guys ready for an amazing week?” Donghae yelled as he grabbed ____.

 

Then he looks towards ___’s eyes. “I know I will.”

 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

I know I haven't updated for a while but hopefully you understand. School!

 

 

How is this chapter? Weird? Boring? Don't know? DO tell what you think…

 

It took me quite some time to update not only because of school but also because of 'writers block' and I'm spazzing because I'm going on a holiday vaction in Philippines this November. AHH! XD

 

 

Anyways thanks for reading! <3

 

 

MR. Simple… Mr. Simple <3