Little Funny Talk

A Man in love.

 

3rd POV

 

“Kyuhyun?” Mr. Cho called.

 

Kyuhyun was laying down the couch with a laptop on his face playing games.

 


“Games?” Mr. Cho exclaimed.

 

“Yes?” Kyuhyun smirked.

 

Mr. Cho shut the lid and told him. “Games, Games, Games is all you do!”

 

“Well what am I supposed to do then?” Kyuhyun nagged.

 

“Now that you asked, me and Song are meeting up I thought you would like to come.” Mr. Cho said.

 

“Two grown ups having lunch together with a teenager.” Kyuhyun bit his lip. “Doesn’t sound good to me.”

 

Then Kyuhyun opened the lid of his laptop and continue playing.

 

“UNBELIEVABLE!” Mr. Cho exclaimed as he left the room.

 

 

He then went to the other room and made a phone call.

 

“YOBESEYO? Song?” Mr. Cho greeted.

 

“Ne, glad you called, I’m on my way to the restaurant right now.” Song greeted.

 

“Ne, I was wondering if Je Hoon have plans?” Mr. Cho asked.

 

“I don’t think she does, why?” Song asked.

 

“I’d like her to accompany Kyuhyun.” Mr. Cho said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Isn’t she amazing?” Sungmin said.

 

“I gotta say this is so cool!” _____ smiled.

 

“Let’s go in!” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

 

As the jet’s door opened, Donghae held _____’s hand and accompany her in her seat while Yoona is left alone at the back. But then Leeteuk offered her to seat next to him but Yoona declined.

 

“Aw come on you can’t always be with _____.” Leeteuk smiled.

 

“I know,” Yoona smiled.

 

“Plus, I’d like it if we start a new.” Leeteuk said.

 

“Me too but,” Yoona stuttered.

 

“Why?” Leeteuk said. “Don’t worry about _____ Donghae is with her.”

 

Then Leeteuk pulled Yoona next to him. “I don’t bite Yoona, unless you ask me too!”

 

Leeteuk giggled.

 

“In your dreams, I’d ask you to do that!” Yoona exclaimed as she walked off and sat away from Leeteuk. “Such a creep!”

 

Then Yesung walked towards her. “Are you alright?”

 

“Yes, I’m fine thanks.” Yoona said.

 

Then Yesung sat next to Yoona. “So how’ve you been?”

 

Yoona scoffed and rest her head on the chair. “How long are we in here for?”

 

“Couple of hours.” Sungmin said.

 

Yoona groaned. “Torture”

 

 

 

“Hey where are we staying?” _____ asked.

 

“Yesung’s family vacation lodge.” Sungmin smiled.

 

“Oh, cool.” _____ said. “Hey Yoona, I guess we’re sharing a room!”

 

Yoona smiled. “Hmmm.”

 

“Who said that?” Yesung snickered.

 

“Huh? What do you mean?” _____ asked.

 

“Who said you will share a room with Yoona?” Yesung grinned.

 

“Uh, I don’t know,” _____ said.

 

“Hey what is this?” Yoona exclaimed.

 

“I’m saying that just because you’re both girls doesn’t mean you have to share a room.” Yesung said.

 

“Yes, ____ can be sharing a room with Donghae.” Leeteuk laughed.

 

_____ eyes widened and blushed. “Ah… chinca?”

 

Donghae giggled.

 

“And Yoona with me.” Leeteuk grinned at Yoona.

 

“Stop the plane and I’m heading home!” Yoona exclaimed.

 

“Yoooonaa!” _____ whined.

 

“Well if you look down it’s all water there.” Sungmin said. “We’ll be happy to drop you off but we wouldn’t be happy after that.”

 

“Please tell me how many rooms there are.” Yoona said.

 

“Three, don’t worry if we sleep with you guys, we’re friends we don’t bite!” Yesung said.

 

_____ gave a nervous laugh.

 

“Why do you guys worry about who’s gonna sleep with who?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“Maybe they are afraid we can hear them snore.” Leeteuk laughed.

 

“Or maybe, they don’t feel comfortable with us.” Yesung said.

 

“I know _____ feel comfortable with Donghae,” Leeteuk said. “But Yoona is the problem!”

 

“Me? I’m just being proper!” Yoona said. “Besides I’m not that close with you guys.”

 

“Then let’s change that fact, shall we?” Leeteuk grinned on Yoona.

 

“Is this guy really hitting on me?” Yoona thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun let’s go!” Mr. Cho yelled.

“No, I’m going to win!” Kyuhyun yelled.

 

“What? What are you talking about?” Mr. Cho said finding Kyuhyun playing StarCraft.

 

He then shut the lid and pulled Kyuhyun towards the door.

 

“Where are we going?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“We are going to meet someone.” Mr. Cho said.


“Oh joy, can I stay?” Kyuhyun whined.

 

“NO!” Mr. Cho yelled.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun and Mr. Cho then arrived to the same building they were yesterday. As they walked in the staff greeted them again. “Hello Mr. CHO.”

 

They walked to the same room they were yesterday as well.

 

“Are we going to a boring meeting again?” Kyuhyun whined.

 

“No” Mr. Cho said.

 

“Then what are we doing here?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“CHO!” a familiar voice yelled.

 

“Song, you’re here!” Mr. Cho smiled. “ And Je Hoon.”

 

“Who?” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Je Hoon, you still remember me from yesterday?” Je Hoon smiled.

 

“Of course, I just blanked out.” Kyuhyun said showing no interest at all.

 

“Anyways, I just thought you two would accompany each other.” Song said.

 

“Chinca?” Je Hoon smiled.

 

“Er… accompany what?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“I don’t know, Kyuhyun you spend an awful lot of times playing games, go out and have fun!” Mr. Cho said.

 

“Uh, sorry but I’m not interested.” Kyuhyun smiled.

 

Then Je Hoon frowned. She stayed her head low facing the ground.

 

“Well you don’t have a choice because we already planned it.” Mr. Cho said.

 

“What?” Kyuhyun and Je Hoon said in unison.

 

“Yes, since me and Cho here need to catch up things, you guys can just hang out and get to know each other.” Song smiled.

 

“Sorry Mr. Song but I’m really not in the mood.” Kyuhyun said.


“I apologise for Kyuhyun, but no matter what me and Song already planned it so you should do it Kyu.” Cho said.

 

Je Hoon’s frowned turned into a smile.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

A short chapter. I know, I know I haven't updated lately because my internet is in some serious problem.

 

Anyways I hoped you like this bit I made it a little bit funny on Leeteuk 'hitting' on Yoona. I want Leeteuk's character to be a humurous-playboy character. So many things await in Jeju Island, it could be hilarious things, terrible things and shocking twists. To find that all? Stay tuned~

 

I decided to reply to the comments, I appreciate comments so I'll reply to them.

 

Comments Replies.

 

@TaeJaLoveYOU how come you don't like Je Hoon? lol she's only been in a few characters and you don't know her personality yet. LOL, for my opinion I wouldn't want Kyuhyun with her too but you got to do this things to make a story somehow. haha. sorry to make you confused my story is tangled right now but I'm working on un-tangling it. thanks for understanding. also thanks for reading and supporting by commenting. thanks <3

 

@hellokpop yes, kyuuuu~~ LOL

 

@Lexi123 Thanks a lot. To tell you the truth I am not a YoonHae shipper, because I'm a Donghae biased so yeah... let me just tell you Yoona and Hae paring here? a no-no but there are twists later on. so stay tuned! thanks for subscribing, reading and commenting. thanks <3

 

@ctrl_me Lots of things! and please stay tune to find out those things. Oh yes, I would definitely have fun in there in the PHILIPPINES! WHOO~~ thanks for subscribing, reading and commenting. thanks <3