The plan is cancelled

A Man in love.

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

“D-Donghae?” she said, she then saw Donghae looking at her with those sparkly eyes. He smiled then held her hands. But _____ kept her head down, but Donghae lifted her chin up to face him.

 

 

“Do you forgive me?” Donghae asked as his hands still on ____ chin. But _____ put it down and looked away. “I’m not sure…”

 

“Hey look at me,” Donghae sighed, he held ____ by her shoulders, “You know that was a mistake.”

 

______ nodded. “I know Donghae, you told me that and I believe you.” She answered as she looked at him deeply in his eyes. “Then why won’t you forgive me?” he asked in a slightly angry tone as he let go of his hold on _____’s shoulders. “Donghae… I already forgave you when you told me before.” She softly said taking a hold on his arms.

 

“______, you know I will never hurt you ever again.” He said as he caressed ____’s cheeks, she looked at him with teary eyes then a tear escaped from _____’s eyes. Donghae gently wiped it away.

 

 

“I don’t know why I’ve been crying a lot.” She chuckled. Donghae smiled, “I know why,”

 

“Why?” she asked. “Because you miss me.” He smiled.

 

______ then leaned in forward to Donghae for a hug. She hugged him tightly. “Of course I do.” She whispered. Hearing what she said, Donghae couldn’t help but smile. Donghae tighten the hug even more, which made ____ gasp for air. “Hae… can’t breath,” she whimpered. Donghae let go as fast as he could, “I’m sorry _____.’ He smiled.

 

“It’s okay,” she said. “So can we still be together?” Donghae asked with pleading eyes. ______ looked at Donghae. “Did we even break up?” she asked.

Donghae’s face was dumbfounded. “That’s right we didn’t!” he exclaimed. ____ then playfully punched Donghae on his chest. “HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” he yelled then caught her wrist. “So what if we didn’t break up? I still have the right to decide whether we should or not.” She said which made Donghae look uncomfortable. _____ turned her back to Donghae.

 

“But _____” Donghae whined as he hug ____ from behind. “Jagiya…”

 

 

“You made us all wait there just so you can be lovey dovey with _____?” someone yelled out.

 

Donghae and _____ turned around in shock.

 

It was Yesung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk.

 

“So are you guys together again?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Yes we are.” Donghae said especially towards Eunhyuk. Donghae grabbed ____ waist and held it tightly.

 

“Dude chill, _____ is all yours.” Eunhyuk chuckled.

 

“But- what was all that about, before?” Donghae asked.

 

“I figured if I pretended to like her you would step your game up and do whatever it takes to get _____.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“So you don’t like me?” _____ whimpered.

 

“Ani… it’s not that.” Eunhyuk said,

 

“I know, I was just joking.” ____ said.

 

“Okay you guys are together now, WHOO, let’s go.” Leeteuk said.

 

Yesung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk led the way. Then Donghae followed them, hand in hand.

 

“I miss this.” Donghae said. “…holding you hands.” _____ looked up to him. “Me too.”

 

“Thanks Kyuhyun.” Donghae whispered.

 

“What did you say?” she asked, “Something about Kyuhyun?”

 

“OH, yes see he told me to go get you.” He replied. “What do you mean?” she asked.

 

“He said you’ve been upset and he did whatever he could so he figured that the only way for you to be happy again is if I came to you.” He explained. “So thanks to Kyuhyun, we’re together again.”

 

He smiled and kissed her lips. “Yeah… thanks to Kyuhyun.” She whispered.

 

Little did they know that Kyuhyun was watching them the whole time. He was happy that _____ is happy again. He felt great that he did something, which made ____ happy. He would love to be with _____ but he knows he will never be right for _____ so he thought if you really love someone you’d let them go.

 

And that’s what he did but deep inside him he knows he just couldn’t let her go. And he wouldn’t.

 

 

 

-The next day at school-

 

 

The next day at school, Donghae and ____ came together. They walk in the school, hand in hand where almost everyone’s eyes on them.

 

_____ tried to take her hands away from Donghae’s because of all the staring but Donghae’s grip on _____’s hands was too tight.

 

 

“Everyone is staring Donghae.” She whispered. “Who cares, are you ashamed of me?” he asked. “I’m not but aren’t you?” she asked. Donghae stopped. “W-What’s wrong?” she asked.

 

Then Donghae pressed his lips against _____’s. Everyone gasp upon the scenery.

Then Donghae broke the kiss. “No I’m not.” He said. _____ blushed. “Okay, okay but don’t do that again in public.” She said.

“Why not?” he whined. But ____ didn’t answer but continued to walk. Donghae then take a hold of _____’s hands and they both walk to class.

 

“Donghae!” someone yelled.

 

Both Donghae and ____ turned around.


“Je Hoon.” Donghae mumbled.

 

“Donghae?” _____ said.

 

“She is just a friend jagiya, no need to be jealous.” Donghae snickered.

 

“Yeah right.” ____ laughed.


“Sorry, I just need to talk to him.” Je Hoon said. “I’m Je Hoon by the way.” Je Hoon said as she offers a handshake.


“I’m _____, nice to meet you Je Hoon.” She smiled as she accepted the shake.

 

“She’s my girlfriend, Je Hoon.” Donghae added.

 

“Anyway Donghae could we talk?” Je Hoon said,

 

“Sure,” Donghae said. “I’ll be back, _____.”

 

_____ nodded.

 

 

 

“I guess ‘your plan’ is cancelled.” Je Hoon said.

 

“I’m sorry Je Hoon, I don’t know what happened, suddenly a chance popped up and she took me back.” Donghae said. “I hope you didn’t do the plan with Kyuhyun yet.”

 

“Well I did.” Je Hoon said. “I told him I decided to pull it off, but you know I don’t want to!”

 

“I’m sorry.” Donghae said.

 

“What am I supposed to do now?” Je Hoon asked in a cold tone. “I pulled off my engagement with Kyuhyun because you had a plan!”

 

“I know, sorry.” Donghae sighed.


“Sorry? Donghae, what am I supposed to do now?” Je Hoon shrieked.

 

The bell rang

 

Donghae sighed, “Je Hoon jeongmal mianhe.” He then left and walk to class with _____.

 

 

“Eottoke, what do now?” Je Hoon whined. She stomped her foot like a child and whined. “Donghae!! You idiot you ruined the whole thing!”

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

I’m back! WHOOO

 

Anyways Donghae and ______ are back together again! WHOOO!

 

Je Hoon is now lost… :P

I have lots of great ideas to put in this fic but still waiting for the right time..keke

 

Sorry if it seems a bit rushed....

 

I’ll try my best to update regularly now. PLEASE COMMENT :D

 

Thanks for waiting for my updates. Thanks you guys!