Donghae Remembers...?

A Man in love.

 

_____’s POV

 

 

 

“Rough night?” the person asked.

 

 

I quickly wiped my tears away, “S-sorry, *sniffs … I’ll move.”

 

 

“It’s okay _____, it’s me.”

 

 

I looked upon the person’s face and saw my best friend.

 

 

 

 

As soon as I saw his face, tears started to flow instantly and I went to him for a hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“KYUHYUN!” I yelled and cried over his chest.

 

 

He caressed my back and hugged me tightly.

 

 

“_____, it’s okay… don’t worry I’m here.” He said.

 

 

“Kyuhyun, *sniffs … I’m hurt. I’m so hurt.” I cried, and continued to cry over his chest.

 

 

“Tell me what happened.” He said.

 

 

“D-Donghae… *sniffs… he doesn’t remember me anymore.” I said.

 

 

“W-What do you mean?” he asked and faced me.

 

 

Oh right, he doesn’t know that Donghae got into an accident and he had amnesia. None does. Well except Eunhyuk, Yoona, Donghae’s parents and me. Even Yesung, Sungmin and Leeteuk don’t know. I don’t even know why.

 

 

“Donghae got into an accident few days ago, and he has amnesia and *sniffs … he don’t remember me.” I cried.

 

 

“So he has amnesia, and he don’t remember you?” he asked, I nodded. “So he doesn’t know me too?”

 

 

“I’m pretty sure he knows you, the doctor said any recent event that has happened from few months ago are the one who he don’t remember.” I explained.

 

 

“So why are you crying?” he asked.

 

 

“Well firstly, he doesn’t remember me. Secondly, all he remembers is Yoona.” I explained and tears flow down instantly.

 

 

“Y-Yoona?” he asked.

 

 

“Yes, apparently Yoona and Donghae had a thing a year ago.” I sadly said.

 

 

“Yeah, I heard.” Kyuhyun said.

 

 

“Thirdly, Donghae doesn’t care about me anymore but Yoona. Fourthly, Donghae is probably going to court Yoona and he will never remember me and we will never be together again.” I said. “Let’s face it, we are done. There is no way he’ll remember me. He’s busy flirting with Yoona and sooner or later Yoona will fall in love with him.” Then I burst into tears, Kyuhyun held me in.

 

 

 

“Don’t lose hope on something you believe, People eventually recovers from amnesia, you know.” He said in a comforting voice.

 

 

“Yes, but before that happened Yoona and him would be together.” I said while crying.

 

 

“____, listen to yourself.” He said. “You are already thinking on what’s going to happen, things might change.”

 

 

“K-Kyuhyun, I can’t bare to see him like that anymore.” I said.

 

 

“You know what, you need time off thinking about him.” He said. “Donghae is all you think about, and it’s crushing you. Give yourself a break. Distance yourself from Donghae and if you finally calm down then think about your future with Donghae. If you’re going to be with him or not.”

 

 

“I-I should… but I can’t.” I said.

 

 

“Why can’t you?” he asked.

 

 

“I love him too much that it starting to hurt me.” I said. “Even not seeing him everyday makes me down.”

 

 

“If it hurts then stop.” Kyuhyun said.

 

 

 

I looked at him looking confused. What does he mean by stop? Does he mean stop loving Donghae?

 

 

“K-Kyuhyun, I got to go….” I suddenly said and I wiped my tears and stood up.

 

 

“B-But why?” he asked and stood up too.

 

 

“I got to get home before Yoona does.” I said and started to walk away.

 

 

“Let me drop you off at least?” he asked and walked towards me.

 

 

“It’s not really necessary, I can take a taxi.” I hesitated.

 

 

“This time of night, I can’t let you just go home by yourself.” He said.

 

 

“You are so protective.” I giggled.

 

 

“That’s my job, I’m your best friend. I can’t let anything bad happen to you.” He said.

 

 

“Your so sweet.” I said and hugged him.

 

 

He led me to his car and he drives me home. After a couple of minutes, we reached my house and bid our goodbyes.

 

 

“Thanks Kyuhyun for everything tonight.” I said.

 

 

“No problem.” He smiled.

 

 

“You are really my best friend.” I said and quickly hugged him before I got off his car.

 

 

“I’ll see you at school?” he asked.

 

 

“You will” I smiled and waved goodbye as his car went pass.

 

 

I took a deep breath before opening the door. Lots of things happened today that it’s stressing me. I need to sleep. But as soon as I opened the door I knew I wouldn’t be sleeping this instant.

 

 

I saw an angry looking Yoona.

 

Her arms are crossed and she’s glaring at me.

 

“Where were you?” she almost shouted.

 

 

“I was in the restaurant with you guys.” I said and continued walking. But she eventually took a hold of me.

 

 

“But you were gone!” she replied. “When did you leave?”

 

Then I turned to my behind and I saw Donghae sitting down our couch.

 

“What is he doing here?” I whispered.

 

“Answer me!” she yelled.

 

I was taken back of her tone that I angrily answered her. “Well I decided to go to the toilet but you two were to busy TALKING that you guys didn’t really care I left.”

 

“You left because no one cared you’re going to the toilet?” Yoona chuckled.

 

“No not because of that. Because of something I heard between you guys.” I told her and started walking towards the stairs. ‘When I heard that it crushed me, you know?” I whispered but loud enough for Yoona to hear. Yoona’s face turned pale. I trust Yoona on what she said in the car earlier but it hurts me. I know she’s guilty but I can’t forgive her. Kyuhyun is right. I need to distance myself from these people or I’ll be more hurt.

 

“Goodnight to you guys, enjoy the rest of your damn night!” I shouted.

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

Yoona and Donghae watched ____ ran to her room.

 

 

Yoona was about to run after ___ but Donghae cut her.

 

 

“Yoona what’s wrong with her?” Donghae asked.

 

 

Yoona glared at him. Clearly she was pissed and Donghae is making her more pissed than ever.

 

 

“You have no idea what’s going on, huh?” Yoona asked with an angry tone.

 

 

“I have amnesia, remember?” he chuckled. “Of course I don’t know what’s going on.”

 

“This is no time to joke Donghae, you are ruining my cousin’s life. Why do you have to be in an accident? You are ruining my relationship with ____.” Yoona yelled as she crossed her arms.

 

 

“I didn’t do anything.” Donghae pouted. “Come on Yoona, let’s go on a date.” Donghae then stood up and reached for her arm.

 

 

Yoona groaned and slapped his hands away. “Get out of here Donghae, and never see me again. Don’t talk to me unless you are good with my cousin.” Yoona said and pointed to the door.

 

 

Yoona pulled Donghae and pushed him to the door.

 

 

“B-but Yoona.” Donghae whined, but Yoona slammed the door shut.

 

 

Yoona let out a heavy sigh, “Gosh, this is so not cool.”

 

 

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

 

 

Gosh, that girl is ruining it for me.

 

 

Now Yoona is back, I can get her but this girl is on my way,

 

Apparently she’s my girlfriend. Wait, did I break up with her already?

 

I went to my car and drove. I’m thinking of getting rid of that girl so I can have Yoona to myself. The stoplight then turned red. I kept thinking on what I should do. Then the stoplight turned green.

 

 

“Why is this so hard?” I yelled at myself. “Gosh, you’re Lee Donghae, aren’t you supposed to be expert at breaking girls’ hearts? Almost everyday you get a girl to come to you and just break her heart. Why is this hard?”

 

 

Then something popped in my head. I smirked at my own idea. Then I continued driving…

 

 

 

_____’s POV

 

 

I’m walking at school when Kyuhyun walked towards me.

 

 

“Good morning.” Kyuhyun greeted and smiled. I smiled back, “Good Morning, Kyuhyun.”

 

 

Just then Donghae walked towards us.

 

 

“I heard you have amnesia, Donghae.” Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

 

“Shut it” Donghae shouted. I looked at him in disbelief.

 

 

Is this the real Donghae?

 

 

“You don’t have to be like that.” I told Donghae and looked at Kyuhyun. “Let’s go.” I whispered to Kyuhyun and we went pass Donghae. But Donghae held my wrist.

 

 

“You need anything?” I asked him. Confused why he needs me. He doesn’t even remember me, or know me. Why does he need me?

 

 

“I need to talk to you.” He smiled.

 

 

That smile of his

 

…I miss it so much

 

 

 

“I don’t think she’s available right now.” Kyuhyun said.

 

Right, I need to distance myself from these people or I might end up more hurt.

 

Then Donghae glared at Kyuhyun. “She’s my girlfriend, Kyuhyun. She’s available for me anytime.” Donghae smirked and look to me and smiled again.

 

“_____” Kyuhyun whispered. Kyuhyun looked at me. Deeply. I know what he’s trying to do. He’s trying to tell me not to talk to him because I might get hurt again.

 

But what if Donghae wants to sort things out?

 

 

I have to know, I held Kyuhyun’s hand and whispered to him. “I have to, don’t worry I’ll be fine.”

 

Then I walked with Donghae. I looked back and saw Kyuhyun frozen, and quite disappointed.

 

I’m sorry Kyuhyun I just need to fix things between Donghae and me. But I appreciate you looking out for me but I can handle myself.

 

Donghae led me to the school garden, in the bench where he confessed.

 

Memories…

 

He then signalled me to seat down the bench, which I obeyed.

 

 

“What do you need me to talk about?” I asked in a cold tone.

 

Donghae smiled, “Don’t use that tone to me, baby.” Donghae said.

 

I raised my eyebrow, trying to be tough in front of me but deep inside I’m scared as hell.

 

 

“I wanted to talk to you about us.” Donghae said.

 

 

“There’s us?” I asked. “I thought you have amnesia, wouldn’t you not remember me? So why is there an ‘us’?” I asked.

 

 

“Babe, I do remember you.” He said and flashed a smile at me.

 

 

 

“You do?” I asked in disbelief. My heart skipped a beat and I let out a big smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes, I do remember you.”

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sorry for the wait.., I was supposed to update days ago but I forgot :D

BTW, I'm in the Philippines already!! WOOT*