Doubt

A Man in love.

3rd POV

 

 

"Kyu.. are we meant to be together?" 

 

The guy was shocked. Why is she asking these questions? Doesn't she love him? Or maybe at least like him anymore? Is she going to leave him? Is he going back to the friendship phase once again? or even worse they'll never talk again? No, he didn't want that. He loves _____ and he's sure there is feelings within the girl.

"_____, what are you trying to say?" Kyuhyun asked, hint of worry visible in his eyes. The girl just shrugged it off and asked the question twice. "Are we meant to be together?" this time the girl sounded doubtful. Kyuhyun dragged the girl out of the shop. "Kyu! I'm just asking a simple question! Do you think that we should be together?" She asked almost yelling. Kyuhyun looked anywhere but her eyes. He doesn't know what to say because he knows they weren't for each other but the guy don't wanna let go because for him _____ is his soulmate and the girl of his life. He isn't going to risk that. "We are!" Kyuhyun answered thinking it'll be enough of a response but ______ said something that almost broke his heart. 

 

 

"Why doesn't it feel like it then?" the girl looked at her, a frown is seen and Kyuhyun just shook his head. "______, it's okay. We just need time off here. We'll go away on a holiday to freshen things up!" Kyuhyun said with a big smile but the girl looked at him confused. "Holiday? What are you talking about? We don't need too!" the girl reasoned out but Kyuhyun insisted. "Please _____? If you can't do it as my girlfriend then maybe as my friend? Best friend?" Kyuhyun pleaded as he held her hand squeezing it lightly. The girl looked at him and sighed. "I don't think it's necessary to have a holiday Kyuhyun. Lots of things are happening now, with everyone and with us. I dont even know what to do." ______ said and Kyuhyun just sighed. "No, we are going away on that holiday so we'll be freshened up! The stress will go away and just be relaxed. Just think of it as a friendly outing! Don't think of me as your boyfriend but best friend instead!" Kyuhyun proposed while the girl is still hesitating.

"Please?" Kyuhyun pleaded with those big brown eyes and a slight pout which _____ can't help but giggle softly. "I'll think about it." the girl sighed but Kyuhyun shook his head. "No thinking, it's final! We can leave tomorrow or the day after that!" Kyuhyun said and walked off while the girl just scoffed and followed him. 

As they entered the car, Kyuhyun smiled to himself but then the smile turned into a soft smirk as he stared at the girl. The girl who is clueless of what's the real reason behind Kyuhyun's reasoning.

 

.

.

.

 

Donghae still haven't woken up. Eunhyuk and Minwoo constanstly paid visit. Yesung and Sungmin paid visits as well, not as much as Eunhyuk but they still did. Minwoo had become worried and worried as days passed. He worries that his son may never wake up, ever. But he'd like to not think that or else he'll become more paranoid than ever. 

One night, Yesung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and surprisingly Leeteuk paid him a visit. As Eunhyuk opened the door, Leeteuk chuckled and said, "This bastard needed this." he continued laughing while the rest glared at him. "What? You all know that he needed a good kick in the face to pay for everything he had done to everyone." Leeteuk reasoned out. Sungmin sighed, "I know where you're coming from Leeteuk, but, come on. He's in coma, he may never wake up and never see him again. Cut him some slack." Sungmin said and everyone was silenced. 

"Does _____ know?" Leeteuk broke the dead silence. They all looked up to him. "No" they all answered. Leeteuk nodded and sighed. "If you were here all the time, you'd know what's going on but you weren't... Where exactly where you?" Eunhyuk said and Leeteuk just sighed. "I met with Sora."

"and?" the rest asked in unison.

"I thought we can be together again but no...." Leeteuk sighed. Yesung cocked a brow. "Wasn't she pregnant?" Yesung asked himself. Leeteuk turned around. "WHAT?" Leeteuk almost yelled. "Sora is pregnant?" Leeteuk yelled and Yesung was baffled. "Uh... you didn't know? uhm... no." Yesung stuttered and stood up. "I think I'm going to get some air." Yesung said and started walking off. "Oh no you aren't." Leeteuk called out and ran after him. "YA Yesung!"  Leeteuk was off to catch Yesung.

"So, about _____." Sungmin broke the awful dead silence which made Eunhyuk look up to him. "What about her?" Eunhyuk asked and Sungmin sighed. "She's supposed to know, just because they broke it off doesn't necessrily mean she can't know or she doesn't wanna know." Sungmin reasoned out which made Eunhyuk flinch, just a bit. "Sungmin, it's complicated at the moment." Eunhyuk said but Sungmin shook his head. "We're telling her, she has the right to know Eunhyuk." Sungmin said and stood up. "Don't you think Donghae wants her to know too?" Sungmin said before walking off. 

"Sungmin wait." Eunhyuk said and Sungmin turned around. "Hmm?" Sungmin hummed in response. "Don't you think _____ might have moved on? ... with Kyuhyun?" Eunhyuk asked and Sungmin sighed. "We don't know, and we won't until we sort this out. Seriously, let's just patch all this stuff together and be all good with each other, huh?" Sungmin said and Eunhyuk nodded. "I'll call _____ to meet us tomorrow." Eunhyuk said and Sungmin smiled. "That's good." and with that he walked off.

 

.

.

.

 

"Yesung, what do you mean Sora is pregnant?" Leeteuk asked when he finally caught up with him. "Sorry hyung, but I thought you knew!" Yesung said while Leeteuk just laughed. "Knew? I haven't seen her for a month since she broke up with me, how the hell am I supposed to know she's pregnant?!" Leeteuk yelled, eyes almost bawling out from the anger inside. "Sorry hyung... but I didn't know." Yesung asked, obviously scared. Leeteuk sighed and buried his face on the palm of his hands. "It's okay Yesung, it's not your fault. But then again, whose fault is it? ... Sora's? or Me?" Leeteuk said whilst Yesung shrugged. "Hyung, talk to her!" Yesung said while Leeteuk grinned. "Oh, if I do... I don't know what's gonna happen." Leeteuk said. "But I dont understand. She broke up with me for no reason." Leeteuk said. "Why would she do that?" Yesung asked and Leeteuk shrugged. "That I don't know." Leeteuk said as he hung his head low, not speaking a word right after.

 

.

.

.

 

"I think we're all set! Let's go!" Kyuhyun cheered as he held _____'s hand and walked her to the car. ____ laughed, "Too eager boy?" Kyuhyun smiled and nodded. "Yes I am!" Kyuhyun said and held the girl's waist near his. The girl is quite take aback then she felt lips within hers. She pulled away and yanked the guy's hands of her. "Kyuhyun!" _____ exclaimed. "What? You are still my girlfriend, right? You didn't break up with me" Kyuhyun reasoned out and _____ nodded. "I know, I know but can we set some limitations first? We're not as close as we used to be before." the girl said and Kyuhyun frowned, anger filling up inside, the girl quickly noticed, and not wanting to disappoint the guy linked her arms with his. "Let's go." and with that Kyuhyun smiled and went to the car. A small smirk not leaving his face, which send wonders to _____ but she just shrugged it off until she fell during their trip.

 

_______ was still asleep when Kyuhyun was driving. Suddenly he heard a small noise coming out of the girl's bag. He took it out, eyes not leaving the road, and saw her phone with 2 missed called and 1 message. He quickly read it and frown he made.

 

"Hey ______, it's Eunhyuk. Can we please meet tomorrow morning? I have something really important to tell you.""

 

He smirked and deleted the message along with the missed call and turned her phone off, taking the sim out of her phone and putting it in his pocket. He needn't any disturbances from those guys. This is his chance to make ____ realize they are meant for each other, even if he had to force her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

is this chapter a bit longer now? aha, i'll see if i have time tomorrow morning to add abit more in the end to make it a bit more longer!!! :D