Meeting them...

A Man in love.

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I’m going to my parent’s party tonight with ______. I never really thought of introducing ____ to my parents yet but I guess we’ll see today. I’m kind of nervous about my dad, I don’t why, maybe because he might embarrassed me because he’s the kind of dad that want to seems to be cool. But I wish everything turned out well.

 

 

School went so quickly like a blink of an eye. Then I found myself outside ____’s house waiting for her. She texted me “I’ll be down in a second.” I gave a smile. Then I heard the door opened revealing ____. I gave a nervous smile and hugged her.

 

 

“Donghae, am I wearing the right clothes for the party? Because I don’t know what party is it, so I don’t know.” She said. I just smiled and gave her a kiss on her cheeks.

 

I don’t know why I did that. Oh wait, because I’m her boyfriend. I chuckled. “You look great, plus the dress goes with the party.” I said. She placed her hand on my arm and asked me. “Donghae, is it your party?”

 

 

I shook my head and pulled her to my car. “It’s my dad’s party.” I answered. Then she stopped walking. “______?”

 

 

She looked terrified. “What’s wrong?” I asked. She released her hands from mine. “Am I going to meet your parents?” she asked. I nodded. “Yes…” I answered.

 

 

“I-I don’t…” she stuttered. I grabbed her hands. “No ____, please go, don’t worry I’m not going to leave your side, I’ll always be with you there.” I said as I held her hands tighter.

 

“O-Oppa…” she softly said. I smiled and pulled her into a hug. “Donghae?” she asked. I giggled. “That’s the first time you called me Oppa, I think.” She giggled. “Your so childish.”

 

Then, we arrived at our dad’s party. As we walked in, hand in hand, a guy with blond hair, a guy with dark messy hair, a guy with bright brown hair greeted us with a smile. It was Eunhyuk, Yesung and Sungmin.

 

“Donghae it’s about time you get here.” Yesung exclaimed as he pulled me to a quick hug and turned to ____. “Hi _____.’

 

 

_____ smiled, “Hi”

 

 

“Ah, come on ____ don’t be shy.” Sungmin smiled as he hugged ____ by the side. I glared at Sungmin. “I’m sorry ____, your boyfriend is being scary.” Sungmin said as he hide from me from _____’s side.

 

 

“Guys, guys what are you doing? You shouldn’t play when you’re in an adult’s party.” A familiar voice exclaimed.

 

 

“Mr. Lee!” Yesung, Eunhyuk and Sungmin said in unison and bowed 90 degrees.

 

 

“Appa” I smiled and hugged him.

 

“Donghae you were supposed to be here earlier!” he explained. I then turned my direction to ____, who is obviously slightly terrified.

 

 

“Mianhe appa, I have to pick up _____.” I explained and pulled ___ near me.

 

“_____?” he asked.

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo, _____ imnida.” _____ introduced herself and bowed 90 degrees.

 

Appa smiled at her and greeted as well. “She’s a lovely friend of yours Donghae.” Appa smiled.

 

Upon hearing the word friend ____ looked stern and quickly made a slightly sad face. But I pulled ____ and grabbed her waist. “Aniyo appa, she’s my girlfriend!” I exclaimed.

 

 

Appa chuckled. “I know son, I was just joking.” I stared at him. “Appa!”

 

 

“Calm down Donghae, it was just a joke.” Appa said then he turned his attention to _____. “_____, come with me I think you want to see these.” Appa said and lead ____ to his study room.

 

 

No! Appa don’t do it!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not my baby pictures!

 

 

Why do parents always show baby pictures!!!

 

 

I ran after appa and _____ but was stopped by a person calling my name, “Lee Donghae who was that with your appa?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It can't be umma, but she's away... b-but, why is she here?

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

The second part of today's update...


I"m thinking this story is going really slow... is it? well help are appreciated to help this fic get stronger!!